FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Thieft

Thieft

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone ever let a good friend stay afew night and then get robbed by them. Because 1 of my best mates for years has been homeless for about 3 weeks so offered him a place to stay. Now hes just disappered with £50 and my xbox. Not bothered about the stuff im just shocked on how i offered help and get fucked over by a friend.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *RYBBWCouple  over a year ago

Leeds.

That's terrible. And after you gave them a helping hand too. Thankfully it's never happened to us.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Shit to have the cash taken but don't worry about the Xbox, it's only a Xbox.. lol and next time you see him and you will kick him in the nuts

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Not much of a friend then...

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

That's a bit sad. Your friend sounds like he's lost touch with normal social behaviour. Does he have an addiction?

It was good of you to offer help and very sad he could not return the kindness with respect.

The exact same thing happened to me a while ago. A mate was homeless and in a bad place in his life, so i offered him a place to stay. After a week or so, he disapeared with my youngest boys psp, £100 and some of my clothes. The money and clothes didn't bother me as much as the psp though as he was my boys godfather!

By *obbygggMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Inform the police and let them arrest him. Might stop him doing it to somebody else. What a lowlife he is.

vry sorry that ur friend stole from u ,after u gave him shelter ,,,no how it feels my so called friend who was down on his luck stole my car n run over the cat as he drove away ,,,hope u have reported it tho ,,,,gud luk ,

"Has anyone ever let a good friend stay afew night and then get robbed by them. Because 1 of my best mates for years has been homeless for about 3 weeks so offered him a place to stay. Now hes just disappered with £50 and my xbox. Not bothered about the stuff im just shocked on how i offered help and get fucked over by a friend. "

It sounds like a desperate act and a bit of a slap in the face. You could report it to the police or chalk it off and cut off any future contact resorting to violence is going a bot far though.

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Sadly the answers in your own user name

Yeah, this happened to me. He stole a lappy, phone, xbox and bank card... Scrawny little shit! Never again will I go out my way to help someone like that. Next time I shall take note, if their family won't help, then there must be something not quite right....

i had a friend who came over and i helped her supported her and stole money from me as i know it was here and she is aware iknow

since then she has never apoligised its not the money i care about it was the fact she never asked. if she needed it i would have given it her

"That's a bit sad. Your friend sounds like he's lost touch with normal social behaviour. Does he have an addiction?

It was good of you to offer help and very sad he could not return the kindness with respect."

This ....^^^ you're ' friend' has burned a bridge and has lost another option ....a hard lesson learned .

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Has anyone ever let a good friend stay afew night and then get robbed by them. Because 1 of my best mates for years has been homeless for about 3 weeks so offered him a place to stay. Now hes just disappered with £50 and my xbox. Not bothered about the stuff im just shocked on how i offered help and get fucked over by a friend. "

No good deed goes unpunished.

I stayed with a mate and she nicked my driving licence.

"(

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

He has broken the rules of hospitality. Never good.

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

yes.....met him from off fab and he has just served 4 months for theft

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

" Next time I shall take note, if their family won't help, then there must be something not quite right...."

This!!!

My daughters friend I let stay didn't rob from me but he committed armed robbery, unbeknownst to me.

This lead to the Mets finest knocking on my door with a search warrant. Three kids aged 21, 25 and 30. Two step sons 36 and 37. NEVER had to go to school for them getting into trouble let alone the authorities yet doing a good deal had police knocking on my door and searching my house!

Never...again!

» Add a new message to this topic