FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Place your bets!

Place your bets!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Since Turner/LaVell/Webster has gotten so many Fabsters into such heated... discussions... over the last day or so, who still believes Rolf Harris is innocent, and do you think the verdict will second that?

Talk amongst yourselves, I have lamb kebabs to grill!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

and again, I will allow the legal experts and selected public to make the decision based on evidence.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"and again, I will allow the legal experts and selected public to make the decision based on evidence.

"

Me too

By *ornyHousewife 68Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Since Turner/LaVell/Webster has gotten so many Fabsters into such heated... discussions... over the last day or so, who still believes Rolf Harris is innocent, and do you think the verdict will second that?

Talk amongst yourselves, I have lamb kebabs to grill!"

he looks a bit dodgy, so yes, he must have done it

"Since Turner/LaVell/Webster has gotten so many Fabsters into such heated... discussions... over the last day or so, who still believes Rolf Harris is innocent, and do you think the verdict will second that?

How could we possibly know if the guys guilty or innocent without having heard the FACTS first?? Innocent until PROVEN guilty in this country. And long may that continue!

By *urvywelshCouple  over a year ago

Everywhere and nowhere baby

I hope he didn't do it. But we will have to wait to hear the full facts. Saville I always found creepy, even as a kid. So that was no surprise. But Rolf?

I dont believe Rolf did anything personally

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

"I dont believe Rolf did anything personally"

(he did tie my kangaroo down sport)

I dont think he did anything either but without the evidence im not going make a statement to his guilt or innocence

No shit

I don't know all the details obviously , but if it involved multiple alleged victims then I am afraid he is probably guilty

I don't know all the details obviously , but if it involved multiple alleged victims then I am afraid he is probably guilty "

Bloody ridiculous god help anyone if you a jury hung drawn quartered without facts and evidence

I don't know all the details obviously , but if it involved multiple alleged victims then I am afraid he is probably guilty

Bloody ridiculous god help anyone if you a jury hung drawn quartered without facts and evidence "

That would be if IDS had run the country, since it seems to be the same way he runs welfare. Trial by sponaneity.

Bloody ridiculous god help anyone if you a jury hung drawn quartered without facts and evidence "

Sadly there are lots of ill informed people who read sensational headlines but not the facts and make decisions on that. Its not really for us to judge him that's the jury's job but I would like to think its not true for many reasons.

» Add a new message to this topic