FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hiccough cures please

Hiccough cures please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eareena OP   Couple  over a year ago

Rockford

Had them for three bloomin days.... Held breath so many times I feel dizzy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

suck a teaspoon of sugar off the spoon and swallow!!

BOO

Rockford

"BOO "

Hold your nose and drink a pint of water

suck a cock for 10 minutes, breathing through your ears usually works or you pass out

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

breathe in slowly .. hold .. breathe out slowly hold also breath using your diaphram ...deep and slow

hiccups are an involentary reflex of the diaphagm.

increasing the level of CO2 in the lungs can calm this down. holding ones breath is the best cure, but you have to fo until you really are turning blue sometimes.

if it carries on much longer check with doctor, or go look at the price of private care, the shock will stop it instantly.

Head stand

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

get a glass of water - stand up and lean over drinking from the opposite edge of the glass - ie the furthest away from you - you'll have to bend right over but trust me this really should work - good luck too as thats just too long to have them! Z x

This really does work.......you need someone else to put a glass of water to your mouth as you drink it while closing your eyes and putting your fingers in your ears x

"get a glass of water - stand up and lean over drinking from the opposite edge of the glass - ie the furthest away from you - you'll have to bend right over but trust me this really should work - good luck too as thats just too long to have them! Z x"
Yep definetly works

Rockford

"get a glass of water - stand up and lean over drinking from the opposite edge of the glass - ie the furthest away from you - you'll have to bend right over but trust me this really should work - good luck too as thats just too long to have them! Z x"

It's been off and on for three days... Just driving me round the bend.... Will try anything at this point

Bolton

"get a glass of water - stand up and lean over drinking from the opposite edge of the glass - ie the furthest away from you - you'll have to bend right over but trust me this really should work - good luck too as thats just too long to have them! Z x

It's been off and on for three days... Just driving me round the bend.... Will try anything at this point

"

its worth a try - you must be in pain! let us know if it works. Z

By *adgodCouple  over a year ago

Greensburg

I've heard of the sugar thing. My grandma swears by it. I'm wondering if you're holding your breath properly. Its not enough to just do it sometimes. You need to sit and completely relax. Hold your nose and try and completely relax your diaphragm. Count to ten or so slowly in your head, do not try and hold it for as long as you can. The key is the exhale. It must be slow and steady, very controlled. Breath very easy for a minute or so, very relaxed. Hope it helps.

By *igjob01Man  over a year ago

near newtownards

Take a glass of water and get someone else to get you you take sips and swallow ie sip sip sip swallow swallow sip so swallow sip swallow sip sip sip swallow swallow sip sip sip swallow in a random pattern this usually works

Pinch the top of your middle finger (at the sides) on both hands (left followed by right), 30 seconds each.

Its a Chinese acupressure remedy. You can also press on your P6 (Pericardium 6 or Nei Guan) point - but middle finger is easier!

Rockford

Ok I began to wonder if you guys could just make me look silly but I swear the drink from the wrong side of the glass one has worked! 10 mins no hiccough

I do this thing where I hold my breathe and make my self go really red. To my amazement it stops hiccups

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"Ok I began to wonder if you guys could just make me look silly but I swear the drink from the wrong side of the glass one has worked! 10 mins no hiccough "

That usually works for me too, but you do look a bit of a prick doing it...fingers crossed for ya

Bolton

"Ok I began to wonder if you guys could just make me look silly but I swear the drink from the wrong side of the glass one has worked! 10 mins no hiccough "

It works for me too and it does seem daft! Hope they stay away! Z x

» Add a new message to this topic