FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cock Pics

Cock Pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just got a msg from a guy and all he stated was how good his msg was because he didnt attach a cock pic,

now my question is is there any girls out there who like to see the cock pic?

i for one wouldnt meet with any one who i havnt seen it? shallow i know but dont want an ugly penis

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

as much as i like cock pics, its not the most important thing, more interested in the face and the person.

"I just got a msg from a guy and all he stated was how good his msg was because he didnt attach a cock pic,

now my question is is there any girls out there who like to see the cock pic?

i for one wouldnt meet with any one who i havnt seen it? shallow i know but dont want an ugly penis "

totally agree on seeing pic of guys penis at some point.

though dont like guys who send message and cock pic..and no face one!

but yes i like see the goods beforehand as some cocks are ugly.

...and now your inbox will fill up with lurkers showing you thier wangs. Why aren't woman as that forward. I would love to get inboxed from a gal "Hi I'm blahblah and these are my tits...like em?"

Haha yeh i undersysnd regarding the face pic also but need to see the wilbert at some point

depends whats more important face or cock...face i agree is good to look at but its the tools of the trade that deliver the goods...or is it the full package that counts.

Some guys have great looking cocks...but are pig ugly and some great looking guys with pig ugly cocks...you pick your winners with care my fair maiden

By *ustJakeMan  over a year ago

Manchester/north east

Are you sure^^^^^^^^ why aren't looks important? Surely you've got to be attracted to the person....

By *quirrelMan  over a year ago

North Yorks

Just a short question on the same theme from an average bloke, what is your views of the personalities of guys whose profiles contain numerous pics of their cocks in a variety of mouths and pussies? and the only face shot is a small pic included as part of their profile text.

some mens cock are ugly but not too ugly, just as long as there not too small. you can tell more about what a person is like by their face.

"Just a short question on the same theme from an average bloke, what is your views of the personalities of guys whose profiles contain numerous pics of their cocks in a variety of mouths and pussies? and the only face shot is a small pic included as part of their profile text."

It means they arent shy and are experienced, not much good if they only have a tiny face pic though.

For me needs to be a good face body and cock im fussy haha

By *heekyFiferMan  over a year ago

Lochgelly

[Removed by poster at 10/09/13 15:12:47]

By *heekyFiferMan  over a year ago

Lochgelly

This is an interesting thread.....so is it fair to say that most people that get into chatting and arranging meets have instisted on seeing each others cock/pussy/tits before commiting to meeting someone?

What makes a cock ugly anyway???

A dirty, ill looking cock is always a no go! I once dated a guy who was so hairy down there I couldn't even see what I was doing. He wasn't the smallest but he don't really know what to do with it. My partner has the best cock I've ever been with by far! Smooth, big, hard, thick, an my god does he know how to work it! C x

By *ucy and CarlCouple  over a year ago

Broadstairs

Face pic for me any day of the week

» Add a new message to this topic