FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ugh...it gets so old...

Ugh...it gets so old...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *illyGrin OP   Woman  over a year ago

Medina

It's like everyone who messages me is looking for a pen pal. Why bother if the person isn't local? It's like we shouldn't even bother showing where we live or even typing what we're looking for. Nobody reads anything, I guess you can't block the uneducated. I hope I'm not the only one here who's angered by this. -.-

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It does annoy me when people hundreds of miles away expect us to meet sometime soon, let's be realistic.... It's not gonna happen!

By *heekyFiferMan  over a year ago

Lochgelly

"It does annoy me when people hundreds of miles away expect us to meet sometime soon, let's be realistic.... It's not gonna happen! "

I agree that too far a distance and its never likely to happen, however as a bloke I can see why the ladies might get messages from blokes miles away....there isnt as many local ladies on here as there is men.....for example I just hit the browse button for girls or m/f couples aged 18 - 60 and there is only 6 people online right now and upto page 4 of search is folk thats been logged on within the last 2 weeks...page 5 onwards is probably people that never log on or very rarely.

People sometimes do chat i chat to a couple of ladies who im unlikely to meet

"It's like everyone who messages me is looking for a pen pal. Why bother if the person isn't local? It's like we shouldn't even bother showing where we live or even typing what we're looking for. Nobody reads anything, I guess you can't block the uneducated. I hope I'm not the only one here who's angered by this. -.-"

I was just about to message you as well

There never seems to be anyone close enough too meet who you have summit in common that's why people look further away from there home also we are all looking for summit different so why let it anger u as u wouldn't be angry if someone u really want was miles away u would be wanting to meet them for sure

"People sometimes do chat i chat to a couple of ladies who im unlikely to meet "

99.9% of people I chat to I'm unlikely to meet (most of them blokes offering to put me straight in the carpark )

» Add a new message to this topic