FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Katie Hopkins

Katie Hopkins

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icketysplits OP   Woman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Is she about to say something odious again?

Delaying leaving the house by 10 minutes just in case...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

She's doing my head in already! Lol

The mammary militia... she is sticking to her brand.

the phrase "empty vessels make the most noise" springs to mind

You can usually tell straight away. Are her lips moving? If so then expect odious headline grabbing statement. Yawn. Someone slap her.

Ladies rather than get wound up by her just think you're all much sexier and nicer people than her

And guys would you? for me a definite no she's got a face like a horse's arse and a personality I'd run miles from

oh and apologies to all horses, I'm sure your arses are better looking than her face!!

She's got a withering eyebrow look now.

She's actually looking upset and angry now.

Would you miss your child's birthday?

Katie has the last word with the shouted at by a lemon comment.

"Would you miss your child's birthday?

"

Extremely pathetic she has to resort to getting personal with someone rather than actually trying to put her point across in a good way, which may I add seems impossible for her to do.

"Would you miss your child's birthday?

Extremely pathetic she has to resort to getting personal with someone rather than actually trying to put her point across in a good way, which may I add seems impossible for her to do. "

My lemon usually shouts up at me "more gin please"

She's so sad in my opinion. Saying what's she's saying just to get a reaction. Vile woman yukkkk x

By *eallylove2lickCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

At least Holly's there to balance things

A very unattractive woman ...there would seem to be a fashion creeping in of this this ' Cruella ' type persona ....

By *ecor atorMan  over a year ago

York

I hate the odious cunt

No idea who this person is, and I'll be darned if I'm going to google her, if she elicits such negative waves.

"No idea who this person is, and I'll be darned if I'm going to google her, if she elicits such negative waves. "

you aren't missing anything ...this woman bucks The trend on ...' never judge a book by its cover '

Just watched a video of her on this morning talking about how she only lets her children play with other children based on there first name, apparently names like Tyler or Chardonnay are examples of the ones she doesn't like. Also hates kids with a geographical name like Brooklyn, but yet she has a daughter called India

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Just watched a video of her on this morning talking about how she only lets her children play with other children based on there first name, apparently names like Tyler or Chardonnay are examples of the ones she doesn't like. Also hates kids with a geographical name like Brooklyn, but yet she has a daughter called India "

You can't blame weans for having stupid names. It's the parents who ought to be taken out and shot.

"Just watched a video of her on this morning talking about how she only lets her children play with other children based on there first name, apparently names like Tyler or Chardonnay are examples of the ones she doesn't like. Also hates kids with a geographical name like Brooklyn, but yet she has a daughter called India

You can't blame weans for having stupid names. It's the parents who ought to be taken out and shot."

Really? over a name? what names would shoot a parent for?

Glasgow

"Just watched a video of her on this morning talking about how she only lets her children play with other children based on there first name, apparently names like Tyler or Chardonnay are examples of the ones she doesn't like. Also hates kids with a geographical name like Brooklyn, but yet she has a daughter called India

You can't blame weans for having stupid names. It's the parents who ought to be taken out and shot.

Really? over a name? what names would shoot a parent for?"

The examples above for a start. Tantamount to child cruelty.

I fear this country "loves to hate" her. I just fucking hate her, damaged, sociopathic, snobbish publicity loving whore that she is.

By *annGentMan  over a year ago

With a cracking view

"No idea who this person is, and I'll be darned if I'm going to google her, if she elicits such negative waves. "

+1

"No idea who this person is, and I'll be darned if I'm going to google her, if she elicits such negative waves.

+1"

It's for the best really

[Removed by poster at 10/09/13 12:18:32]

I'd definitely fuck her

(I previously put " I'd definitely fuck it", is she an it?)

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I fear this country "loves to hate" her. I just fucking hate her, damaged, sociopathic, snobbish publicity loving whore that she is."

Wow, such venom for someone you don't even know.

Glasgow

"No idea who this person is, and I'll be darned if I'm going to google her, if she elicits such negative waves.

+1

It's for the best really"

I googled the 'swingers' from Benidorm. That's 5 minutes of my life I won't get back.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I am not sure why these hate comments surprise me as we see them so often on here, but they still do.

Glasgow

"I fear this country "loves to hate" her. I just fucking hate her, damaged, sociopathic, snobbish publicity loving whore that she is.

Wow, such venom for someone you don't even know. "

From what I've read, that's her 'thing' . A bit like Mick McManus.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

So she calls people names too? and who is Mick?

Really? over a name? what names would shoot a parent for?

The examples above for a start. Tantamount to child cruelty."

I can't tell if your trolling or not

"I fear this country "loves to hate" her. I just fucking hate her, damaged, sociopathic, snobbish publicity loving whore that she is.

Wow, such venom for someone you don't even know. "

There's only so much I need to know. For the fact she's now married to the man that used to be her manager, who she cheated on her boyfriend with in a field in the middle of nowhere, and hired a photographer to "accidentally" stumble across them and secretly photograph them, so she could amplify her infamy after The Apprentice, while at the same time crushing her fella BEFORE THE PUBLIC! That alone spells Ice Bitch.

Now she's all of a sudden this perfect purebreed saint that feels the need to bestow her opinions upon the nation and seperate herself from the scum, like she's better than anyone else, whether they categorise themselves by class and follow social trends or not?

When you use publicity to make yourself hated because you're not decent enough to be liked, and just so you can be a drama queen for a living, and when you intend to belittle and begrudge all others that do not follow in your footsteps publicly because that's the type of person you are, you can only expect venom. Hopkins goes so far as to make sure she deserves it. She lives to make enemies.

That is how much I need to know. She is dangerous as a public figure. Typical as most celebrities are sociopathic or psychopathic in their desire to satisfy their egos anyway. The media is a breeding ground for psychological disorders and she proved hers by how she made her notorious claims to fame.

(This is not a rant by the way, just the facts. I'm not such an angry person and you shouldnt feel that I've aimed this at you)

"So she calls people names too? and who is Mick?"

who is Mick ?...only The bloke Chuck Norris modelled himself on !

Glasgow

Like Flanagan and Allen?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

(This is not a rant by the way, just the facts. I'm not such an angry person and you shouldnt feel that I've aimed this at you)"

I didn't

I might stick to my original thoughts though, a hell of a lot of venom for someone who seems insignificant to you.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok I might have to go google for Mick too now.

"Is she about to say something odious again?

Delaying leaving the house by 10 minutes just in case..."

WHO?????

"

(This is not a rant by the way, just the facts. I'm not such an angry person and you shouldnt feel that I've aimed this at you)

I didn't

I might stick to my original thoughts though, a hell of a lot of venom for someone who seems insignificant to you. "

Thank you, it's just that she stikes me as dangerous. She might be hated but she has weight behind her. She's gone from a hated and not so competent bully on the Apprentice to a guest on Question Time, to being a total horror on Good Morning and she needs to fade away. But... she's a media attention whore that thinks she's important to the public. I may seem venomous but she has so much despise for entire classes of people without knowing a single one of them. I at least know what she is.

"

I didn't

I might stick to my original thoughts though, a hell of a lot of venom for someone who seems insignificant to you.

Thank you, it's just that she stikes me as dangerous. She might be hated but she has weight behind her. She's gone from a hated and not so competent bully on the Apprentice to a guest on Question Time, to being a total horror on Good Morning and she needs to fade away. But... she's a media attention whore that thinks she's important to the public. I may seem venomous but she has so much despise for entire classes of people without knowing a single one of them. I at least know what she is."

After reading the above and seeing her comments I don't think its her thats dangerous.

"

I didn't

Thank you, it's just that she stikes me as dangerous. She might be hated but she has weight behind her. She's gone from a hated and not so competent bully on the Apprentice to a guest on Question Time, to being a total horror on Good Morning and she needs to fade away. But... she's a media attention whore that thinks she's important to the public. I may seem venomous but she has so much despise for entire classes of people without knowing a single one of them. I at least know what she is.

After reading the above and seeing her comments I don't think its her thats dangerous. "

Case in point; the power of suggestion.

The most odious, self opinionated woman ive ever had the misfortune to watch on tv. yuck yuck

"

I didn't

After reading the above and seeing her comments I don't think its her thats dangerous.

Case in point; the power of suggestion."

Well as you said:- she has so much despise for entire classes of people without knowing a single one of them. Yet lets be honest you don't really know her so you could ague you both have traits in common. Why let her get to you if you dislike her so much all its doing here is showing you can be aggressive and that won't do your persona any good here.

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

She elicits no emotion from me because that is what she is after. Don't take people like her at face value, it's an act for publicity, she's trying to make a Daily Mail style living.

"

Case in point; the power of suggestion.Well as you said:- she has so much despise for entire classes of people without knowing a single one of them. Yet lets be honest you don't really know her so you could ague you both have traits in common. Why let her get to you if you dislike her so much all its doing here is showing you can be aggressive and that won't do your persona any good here. "

You're perceiving my comments on a thread about a media figure that thrives on being hated as the sum of my parts. Don't.

The public knows a hell of a lot more about her than she knows about us because that's what she wants. She's an ego that incessantly mewls for attention.

She wants to opinionate and label people, she makes that a part of her big publicity game for all to play, so I'm playing.

We're not the same, she's my complete opposite, otherwise I'd agree with her. The only trait we share is that we can offend people. Doesn't mean I live to offend people or make a living from it. And I'm doing just fine thanks.

And as Rosie and Snappo says above, that's right, which is why I hate media. I dont read the papers or watch television, but I do my research when something intrigues me.

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

Well have to say.. would they keep having her back on this morning if she didnt have the views she does. no probably not.

As for her views well shes got a point. Can people who are struggling to live afford to have time off work for a childs birthday when probably that child is off to school..no..yes obviously acknowledge the birthday.. but nothing wrong with celebrating that birthday on a weekend no and kids never seem to mind either. Lets face it im not saying dont celebrate it as thats mean.. but celebrate when suitable for all. Kids do need to understand that people need to work to earn the money to pay bills and the nice things they like ie birthdays.

Much better than bringing them up to think its birthday sod everything else and party. Party is good but at the correct time.. so yes shes got very valid points.. maybe sometimes not put correctly but good points.

Maybe if more people had similar attitudes then there would be less youths growing up affraid of earning a proper living and thinking its fine to scrounge on benefit.. oh yes of those having to work and celebrate at weekend in order to pay bills and taxes for those on benefit to party when they like.

Glasgow

"And as Rosie and Snappo says above, that's right, which is why I hate media. I dont read the papers or watch television, but I do my research when something intrigues me."

If you don't read the papers or watch tv, where do you research this woman - or don't you?

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"

She's an ego that incessantly mewls for attention.

"

Is she on Fab?

"And as Rosie and Snappo says above, that's right, which is why I hate media. I dont read the papers or watch television, but I do my research when something intrigues me.

If you don't read the papers or watch tv, where do you research this woman - or don't you?"

Internet, just follow the trail of breadcrumbs and ignore the opinions so you can safely make your own.

I'll admit, I caught one of the Good Morning clips and started following from there, then just read and read further into the past.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

The net is the same as any media....some truth, some not.

"The net is the same as any media....some truth, some not."

I know, I'm up to scratch. I've also a media diploma, so, not claiming to be any sort of expert, but I did get an education in media trade tricks.

"

Case in point; the power of suggestion.Well as you said:- she has so much despise for entire classes of people without knowing a single one of them. Yet lets be honest you don't really know her so you could ague you both have traits in common. Why let her get to you if you dislike her so much all its doing here is showing you can be aggressive and that won't do your persona any good here.

You're perceiving my comments on a thread about a media figure that thrives on being hated as the sum of my parts. Don't.

The public knows a hell of a lot more about her than she knows about us because that's what she wants. She's an ego that incessantly mewls for attention.

She wants to opinionate and label people, she makes that a part of her big publicity game for all to play, so I'm playing.

We're not the same, she's my complete opposite, otherwise I'd agree with her. The only trait we share is that we can offend people. Doesn't mean I live to offend people or make a living from it. And I'm doing just fine thanks."

Actually I am doing no less than you are so why say don't at least you are here to defend yourself. The person you are being vitriolic about isn't. Its all about perception and you both are pretty similar on today's evidence. I personally dont find the woman appealing in any way but I'm not naive enough to be sold the public persona she has invented unlike some are.

Glasgow

"The net is the same as any media....some truth, some not.

I know, I'm up to scratch. I've also a media diploma, so, not claiming to be any sort of expert, but I did get an education in media trade tricks."

I use Andrex.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I know, I'm up to scratch. I've also a media diploma, so, not claiming to be any sort of expert, but I did get an education in media trade tricks."

I meant there is no shame in using whatever media to get the news from...although you wouldn't think so going by the put downs if you happen to watch telly or read a newspaper.

Signed off by a telly watcher and Newspaper reader

"

Case in point; the power of suggestion.Well as you said:- she has so much despise for entire classes of people without knowing a single one of them. Yet lets be honest you don't really know her so you could ague you both have traits in common. Why let her get to you if you dislike her so much all its doing here is showing you can be aggressive and that won't do your persona any good here.

We're not the same, she's my complete opposite, otherwise I'd agree with her. The only trait we share is that we can offend people. Doesn't mean I live to offend people or make a living from it. And I'm doing just fine thanks.

Actually I am doing no less than you are so why say don't at least you are here to defend yourself. The person you are being vitriolic about isn't. Its all about perception and you both are pretty similar on today's evidence. I personally dont find the woman appealing in any way but I'm not naive enough to be sold the public persona she has invented unlike some are."

But you can know what sort of person would thrive with that sort of public persona, since she has literally damaged lives in order to get to where she is today.

I am not that person, and I know it, otherwise I would thrive on pissing people off without the need to defend myself.

Ah bliss. I don't have a clue who or what she is.

Glasgow

I know, I'm up to scratch. I've also a media diploma, so, not claiming to be any sort of expert, but I did get an education in media trade tricks.

I meant there is no shame in using whatever media to get the news from...although you wouldn't think so going by the put downs if you happen to watch telly or read a newspaper.

Signed off by a telly watcher and Newspaper reader "

Choosing NOT to watch/ read certain parts of the media is a sure fire way to get an unbalanced view.

"

Actually I am doing no less than you are so why say don't at least you are here to defend yourself. The person you are being vitriolic about isn't. Its all about perception and you both are pretty similar on today's evidence. I personally dont find the woman appealing in any way but I'm not naive enough to be sold the public persona she has invented unlike some are.

But you can know what sort of person would thrive with that sort of public persona, since she has literally damaged lives in order to get to where she is today.

I am not that person, and I know it, otherwise I would thrive on pissing people off without the need to defend myself."

No you can't know that's the point you can assume. Ask Tony Blair about some assumptions he made without proper knowledge. Before reading your comments here I wouldn't have put you down as someone who would have swallowed the media hype its accentually surprised me totally and has me wondering if the persona you portray on the forums is engineered too now.

Glasgow

"

"

I bet whoever adds up the ratings for whichever programme she's been on knows exactly who she is - and how much she charges per hour.

"

I bet whoever adds up the ratings for whichever programme she's been on knows exactly who she is - and how much she charges per hour."

Quite.

Shame that it is part of the "all mportant" GDP and growth.

Who the hell is that?

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"I am not sure why these hate comments surprise me as we see them so often on here, but they still do. "

They sadden me more than surprise me.....

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"

She's an ego that incessantly mewls for attention.

Is she on Fab? "

This!!!!!.....

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

this..

what is it with these 'celebrities' if indeed that is what I am assuming she is..

folk moan about them, how they are vacuous air head's etc etc and yet by 'following them' as in logging onto whatever they are doing surely 'you' are just feeding their desire to be popular..

funny old game..

"Just watched a video of her on this morning talking about how she only lets her children play with other children based on there first name, apparently names like Tyler or Chardonnay are examples of the ones she doesn't like. Also hates kids with a geographical name like Brooklyn, but yet she has a daughter called India "

That's named after a takeaway! Surely poppy is named after heroin that I would imagine everyone around her needs and her illegitimate kids , KFC and Chicken Shop would never associate with scummy Tyler's !

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Choosing NOT to watch/ read certain parts of the media is a sure fire way to get an unbalanced view."

surely that would depend on which parts of the 'media' one chooses not to partake of..?

"Choosing NOT to watch/ read certain parts of the media is a sure fire way to get an unbalanced view.

surely that would depend on which parts of the 'media' one chooses not to partake of..?"

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

Never heard of her and I don't particularly want to

» Add a new message to this topic