FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > dating and age

dating and age

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

an option has potentialy arose after meeting a lovely lady, she does seem very nice so far and it is very early still. now I know it is common for the guy to be a few year older than the lady, but she is 28 nearly 29 while I am 25, this doesn't bother her at all, nor does it me but I am wondering if this is 'socially acceptable'? it's always easier if friends and family etc etc are on side.

she knows I am on here, in fact with this lady I felt I should be very open and honest immediately so I told her about this life style on the first day of meeting her. she said it's not a problem for her at all and she would like to be introduced to the scene. which surprised me pleasantly.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

4 years is nothing. If it makes you both happy why should age matter?

more than 10 yrs can sometimes be a problem, but 4 yrs is nothing, 18 yr olds can act 80. 80 yr olds can act 18.

I think you are just looking for a logical excuse not to fall in love, after all your after as much sex as you can get,

It's only 4 years, wouldn't worry about it

If it's not a problem for you two you shouldn't care what society thinks ...but a 4 year age gap is nothing xx

What??!!

I had to read this a few times to make sure I realised what had been said..

1st you say you have met this girl and seems you are very happy with her, if that the case then why would you have on your status less than a day ago wanting a fuck bud?

Also you mention and age gap, an age gap of all of 3 years

If you had met someone who knew you were on fab and was happy to swing with you why are you posting like you have a dilemma??

"

I think you are just looking for a logical excuse not to fall in love, after all your after as much sex as you can get,"

And you came to that judgement based on what ??? sheesh lol !!!

To the OP good luck to you pal, 4 years is nothing so enjoy what you have and seize the moment

Sorry age gap of 4 years x

"an option has potentialy arose after meeting a lovely lady, she does seem very nice so far and it is very early still. now I know it is common for the guy to be a few year older than the lady, but she is 28 nearly 29 while I am 25, this doesn't bother her at all, nor does it me but I am wondering if this is 'socially acceptable'? it's always easier if friends and family etc etc are on side.

she knows I am on here, in fact with this lady I felt I should be very open and honest immediately so I told her about this life style on the first day of meeting her. she said it's not a problem for her at all and she would like to be introduced to the scene. which surprised me pleasantly. "

I'm 32 and my husband is 24, I don't think his mum loved the idea when we first met. Now however she loves me to bits and me and grizzly couldn't be happier

For me age is never a problem

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Age does not come into it unless it s a problem for either party and tbh... 4 years is not a lot anyway. Good luck xx

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"What??!!

I had to read this a few times to make sure I realised what had been said..

1st you say you have met this girl and seems you are very happy with her, if that the case then why would you have on your status less than a day ago wanting a fuck bud?

Also you mention and age gap, an age gap of all of 3 years

If you had met someone who knew you were on fab and was happy to swing with you why are you posting like you have a dilemma??"

Indeed!

By *ecor atorMan  over a year ago

York

4 years is nowt!

Age is irrelevant. I dated a woman 11 years older than myself and was a wonderful time, a lot of fun, and we are friends still now.

It's got nothing to do with age....

If age waz a factor then think there would be serious comebacks xxx

Nope not a problem unless you think it's a problem! I much prefer older men, I'm 25 and the mr is 31. It was hard when we first got together as I was 17 and he was 23. I was quite naive and a bit clingy! You'll both of grown up watching the fun house, wizardora and power rangers so what's the problem!? if she watched button moon and bag puss then you're talking a different story!

I doubt anyone would even notice such a small age gap to be honest

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

cool thanks everyone, just go be clear I'm not talking love or anything like that yet, and we may not even get together we have only been chatting for a few days! we are not together but we have spoke and said it's a possible option but it would be a more open relationship where we would still have fun with others and have a fb etc to start with anyway as I want to explore still and she also wants to explore too, but I don't like to miss lead people or give any false hope so I am questioning myself and how I feel first before making any decision. as I say it is all very early days yet! this may seem strange to some I'm not sure if any of that makes sense either.

My darling ex who I had two children with is over 10 years younger than me. I'm now 'sleeping' with someone 8 years the other way I met on here. I'm sure there are others with bigger gaps

"

I think you are just looking for a logical excuse not to fall in love, after all your after as much sex as you can get,

And you came to that judgement based on what ??? sheesh lol !!!

To the OP good luck to you pal, 4 years is nothing so enjoy what you have and seize the moment "

based on the Op statement and confirmed by his follow up!

You're in the same age range, why would it be a problem. Now maybe if you were dating someone your mother or grandmothers age, people would frown. But people are generally frowny motherfuckers who feel the need to opinionate on everything they see. So, moral of this story; filter the shit, and do what works for you!

if you both like each other,age isnt really an issue,its what it may be like in a year or two.

Firstly, age imho doesn't matter that much per se, especially if you have a lot in common.

Secondly 4 years is not a lot OP.

Lastly try it out, I dated a 33 year old when I was 23.

However your opening post is very oxymoron.

Age appears to be a vehicle to post so i will leave commenting on that,

Congratulations on the new relationship though seriously hope everything works out for you

» Add a new message to this topic