FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Well it sounded like a good idea...

Well it sounded like a good idea...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We've all had those times where an idea sounded good at the time but then turned out to just be horrible....

inspired by jalapeo poppers I decided to try and make habanero poppers. Bad idea my arse wouldn't give me a moment's peace for 2 days!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry but

That's so funny

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"We've all had those times where an idea sounded good at the time but then turned out to just be horrible....

inspired by jalapeo poppers I decided to try and make habanero poppers. Bad idea my arse wouldn't give me a moment's peace for 2 days!"

I bet they tasted great though.

My bad idea was walking home one night when INCREDIBLY d*unk, falling over and twisting my ankle so bad I couldn't walk. I make my worst decisions under the influence of alcohol, including who I shag.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"We've all had those times where an idea sounded good at the time but then turned out to just be horrible....

inspired by jalapeo poppers I decided to try and make habanero poppers. Bad idea my arse wouldn't give me a moment's peace for 2 days!

I bet they tasted great though.

My bad idea was walking home one night when INCREDIBLY d*unk, falling over and twisting my ankle so bad I couldn't walk. I make my worst decisions under the influence of alcohol, including who I shag. "

hmmm mental note...get wyrd completely pissex one night. and no, habanero poppers tasted like flaming hot death to all your taste buds as it shot infernos feom hell through your sinuses!

» Add a new message to this topic