FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Feeling a bit naff!!!

Feeling a bit naff!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irtyDee33 OP   Woman  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

Yeh ok it's an attention post lol but it's a genuine need a bit of luuuuurve post!!!

So many things are stressing me out and looking to my forumites to offer some kind words, pweeeese : (

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Chill, sleep and everything looks better in a morning plus here's a hug too xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

fancy a fuck?...ok..and a hug

"Yeh ok it's an attention post lol but it's a genuine need a bit of luuuuurve post!!!

So many things are stressing me out and looking to my forumites to offer some kind words, pweeeese : ("

me too we should team up your not too far away.

Love your tongue piercing y the way very cute.

Oh and big hugs!

By *ark Gr8 Teddy BearMan  over a year ago

Wigan

Big hugggssssss. I hope things improve tomorrow.xxx

South Yorkshire

"Chill, sleep and everything looks better in a morning plus here's a hug too xx"

Got a feeling things will be much worse tomorrow Hun but thank u anyway xxx

South Yorkshire

"fancy a fuck?...ok..and a hug"

He he u saucy thang lol but thank u xx

Awwww group hug .. No groping

South Yorkshire

"Yeh ok it's an attention post lol but it's a genuine need a bit of luuuuurve post!!!

So many things are stressing me out and looking to my forumites to offer some kind words, pweeeese : (

Oh and big hugs!"

Thank u kind sir xx

South Yorkshire

"Big hugggssssss. I hope things improve tomorrow.xxx"

Bless ya, thank u x

South Yorkshire

"Awwww group hug .. No groping "

Well a bit of groping maybe lol but thank u x

Big hugs no how you feel life's kicked me in the nuts too

Oh and big hugs!

Thank u kind sir xx"

just pm me if you would like x

"Awwww group hug .. No groping

Well a bit of groping maybe lol but thank u x"

Oh go on then just to cheer you up.

South Yorkshire

"Big hugs no how you feel life's kicked me in the nuts too "

Crap aint it!!! Thank u for hugs xx

South Yorkshire

Well a bit of groping maybe lol but thank u x Oh go on then just to cheer you up. "

Mmmmm fankoo lol

Well a bit of groping maybe lol but thank u x Oh go on then just to cheer you up.

Mmmmm fankoo lol"

But dont you be getting to carried away and stripping me naked and dragging me to bed

right I've had a wank at the pics...surely i can go now ffs

If carlsberg made cute girls in tartan it would be you, wow you look sexy. Whatever is bothering you remember karma will, however slowly, have a way of balancing things out. You are as happy as you make up your mind to be.

South Yorkshire

"right I've had a wank at the pics...surely i can go now ffs"

Thank u lol

South Yorkshire

Well a bit of groping maybe lol but thank u x Oh go on then just to cheer you up.

Mmmmm fankoo lolBut dont you be getting to carried away and stripping me naked and dragging me to bed "

Oki'll try to restrain myself lol

South Yorkshire

"If carlsberg made cute girls in tartan it would be you, wow you look sexy. Whatever is bothering you remember karma will, however slowly, have a way of balancing things out. You are as happy as you make up your mind to be."

Ah bless u, that's really nice!! Just having one of those nights xx

Stretching my arms from West Yorkshire to South Yorkshire to give you a hug xx

South Yorkshire

"Stretching my arms from West Yorkshire to South Yorkshire to give you a hug xx"

Thank u x

"Big hugs no how you feel life's kicked me in the nuts too

Crap aint it!!! Thank u for hugs xx"

Pm me and we can both get it out if you want to x

Whatever it is honey...it always feels worse in the middle of the night when sleep wont come and everything just seems so bleak. Its hard but, tomorrow may just put a different slant on things and remember...a positive attitude will help! But for right now...hugs and kisses and just know..it WILL get better..honestly xxx

"Whatever it is honey...it always feels worse in the middle of the night when sleep wont come and everything just seems so bleak. Its hard but, tomorrow may just put a different slant on things and remember...a positive attitude will help! But for right now...hugs and kisses and just know..it WILL get better..honestly xxx "

Are you sure why do ex's always rip your heart out afterwards

Because they know they can mate

South Yorkshire

"Whatever it is honey...it always feels worse in the middle of the night when sleep wont come and everything just seems so bleak. Its hard but, tomorrow may just put a different slant on things and remember...a positive attitude will help! But for right now...hugs and kisses and just know..it WILL get better..honestly xxx "

Thank u I really hope so xx

South Yorkshire

"Whatever it is honey...it always feels worse in the middle of the night when sleep wont come and everything just seems so bleak. Its hard but, tomorrow may just put a different slant on things and remember...a positive attitude will help! But for right now...hugs and kisses and just know..it WILL get better..honestly xxx

Are you sure why do ex's always rip your heart out afterwards"

No it's not to do with a man x

"Whatever it is honey...it always feels worse in the middle of the night when sleep wont come and everything just seems so bleak. Its hard but, tomorrow may just put a different slant on things and remember...a positive attitude will help! But for right now...hugs and kisses and just know..it WILL get better..honestly xxx

Are you sure why do ex's always rip your heart out afterwards"

Theres a song with the line "There's more room in a broken heart" and its true. It hurts like hell at the time...and we have all been there. At my advanced age ive been there more times than most...but you do recover. and hopefully learn...and then go right ahead and do it all over again. Thats life...but we are all like Gloria Gaynor and we will survive. Hell...ive turned this into a bloody pop quiz!!!!

Are you sure why do ex's always rip your heart out afterwards

Theres a song with the line "There's more room in a broken heart" and its true. It hurts like hell at the time...and we have all been there. At my advanced age ive been there more times than most...but you do recover. and hopefully learn...and then go right ahead and do it all over again. Thats life...but we are all like Gloria Gaynor and we will survive. Hell...ive turned this into a bloody pop quiz!!!! "

Hurts not the word just feel like shit all the time only a month after splitting and telling me she don't want anyone and just want to concernstright on her daughter she's with someone else don't just brake my heart it's ripped it out then stamped on it and laughed about it just want to curl up and die as it took years to get over the last one and to trust again now this

Been there mate . Wife had affair after 24 years married . Destroyed me . Met another lady was happy then got dumped before xmas and ripped my heart out again.Just turning the corner now . So it does get better mate it still hurts like hell but i can cope now x

"Been there mate . Wife had affair after 24 years married . Destroyed me . Met another lady was happy then got dumped before xmas and ripped my heart out again.Just turning the corner now . So it does get better mate it still hurts like hell but i can cope now x "

Yeah I was just turning the corner and then I find this out just don't understand why now when I've just got myself together. I was at the point last week of thinking of ending it all as didn't even what to get out of bed so why now let me just find out I don't think she ever had any feelings for me now

My X still tries to hurt me even now .because i have stopped crying and begging her she does not like it . So every now and then she will find something of mine and use it has a excuse to bring it to me just to let me see her all dolled up . I have a chance now with a new lady but just dare not take the risk of getting hurt again .. No one can hurt me on here thats why i like it xx

That's the reason I'm here to get over her I don't love her anymore apart from in a friend's way and want to be there for her daughter as I made a big promise I can't brake but she's making me and that's killing me to do that. But if she keeps going on the way she is I'm going to flip and I'll do something stupid as when I do I see red and don't remember what I do and that scares me as I'll hurt myself or worse it will be her. I told her to leave me alone and let me get on with it. It make me think she's been seeing him behind my back as no one can turn there feeling off just like that within a month. I've even lost all my mates because of her not wanting me to hang around with them now thay don't want to no me and when thay say that they mean it so I'm down to two mates in total.

Just get yourself some meets on.here mate it makes you feel better about yourself . I have a circle of lady friends on here now that have got me through my bad times x

"Chill, sleep and everything looks better in a morning plus here's a hug too xx

Got a feeling things will be much worse tomorrow Hun but thank u anyway xxx"

Really hope it hasnt turned out to be as bad as you feared it would....xx.

» Add a new message to this topic