FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Where are the descents clubs in Yorkshire area

Where are the descents clubs in Yorkshire area

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any one know of any decent clubs in Yorkshrire. I am after a proper all night party club not one that closes before the party starts??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

la chambre (Sheffield) is quite popular

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

But is it any good..... I have heard conflicting things?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

There are 3 and all are good in different ways. La Chambre is a large club with many rooms, plus a dungeon. I can't speak for it mostly as I went on a couples night and it was very dull. Isis Quest in Leeds is much smaller but much friendlier. I enjoy this one but numbers can be patchy. Youtopia near Malton is a very good club but its in the middle of nowhere so be prepared to drive. And maybe camp. However it has the best hot-tub I've ever been in.

I think Cocoaflex has closed down, and Spartans Spa is reputed to be a brothel, so you really only have three to choose from. We need more clubs!

By *hite SnakeMan  over a year ago

leeds

It depends what your looking for La Chambre is a busy club we've never seen less than 60 couples and single ladies there.We've not been to isis but heard mixed reviews most say its ok if your looking for single men.Youtopia is a small friendly club but as said previously its in the middle of nowhere(although the bus stops right at the end of the drive...lol)they have a room and a caravan you can stop in overnight or you can stay in the playrooms or even take a tent and camp the camping weekends are great but somehow we always end up exhausted must be the fresh air...lol.

» Add a new message to this topic