FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > First nipple Piercing!

First nipple Piercing!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just had my first Nipple piercing done yesterday! I love it, really pleased with the result

Is it normal to make your nipple more sensitive? It has mine in a good way though! I feel my tshirt rub across it or if i run my finger across it, it feels great and make me tingle... they were not very sensitive before at all.

However this is my first ever piercing and now I want more, I can't decided if I should have the other nipple done and where else to get done next! I prefer them hidden I get the thrill of it been my secret if that makes sense.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Did it hurt? Or was it pretty bearable scale 1-10 ?

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I only have my 3rd nipple pierced

"Did it hurt? Or was it pretty bearable scale 1-10 ? "

On a scale of 1-10 I'd say 2/3 personally. Doesn't hurt much at all. The worse bit is the freezing spray they put on, you nipple stings a little bit then you can't feel it when they clamp it and pierce. It the slightly burns a little bit after and a few hours later I don't feel any pain at all.

But I feel a very nice tingling sensation now and then when my t-shirt rubs it or I touch it 100% recommend it! and I can't stop looking at it x

By *ark Gr8 Teddy BearMan  over a year ago

Wigan

I had mine done about a month ago. Its much more sensitive now. On a scale of 1 to 10 the pain was maybe an 8 for 5 seconds then an ache for 24 hours of a 2-3 and then if a caught it a 10. Lol.x

"I had mine done about a month ago. Its much more sensitive now. On a scale of 1 to 10 the pain was maybe an 8 for 5 seconds then an ache for 24 hours of a 2-3 and then if a caught it a 10. Lol.x"

I guess it depends on where you get it done and your pain fresh hold. For me pain is 2/3 at the most hardly felt anything, the ache after went after a few hour and all sensations are now good ones

I caught it getting dressed and forgetting I had it, it hurt momentarily a little bit but I'd on say a 4 to be honest.

I have one done and it is alot more sensitive than the other. loved having it done it was quite a horny feeling but shit me few days later it proper hurt..lol

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Stop flipping fiddling with it or it will get infected! You might think it doesn't hurt now but it is far from healed, a nipple piercing can take a long time to heal all the way through.

I had mine pierced almost 2 years ago, for the second time, it fucking hurt, a lot.

"Stop flipping fiddling with it or it will get infected! You might think it doesn't hurt now but it is far from healed, a nipple piercing can take a long time to heal all the way through.

I had mine pierced almost 2 years ago, for the second time, it fucking hurt, a lot."

I'm not moving the bar, only lightly brushing the nipple :p But I will take your advice and leave it totally alone x

Wigan

I didn't have the freezing spray. Like I said was only for a few seconds. Its worth it though

Was undecided wether to get it done still am, got a few peircings so I don't want to start clinking so to speak lol

"Stop flipping fiddling with it or it will get infected! You might think it doesn't hurt now but it is far from healed, a nipple piercing can take a long time to heal all the way through.

I had mine pierced almost 2 years ago, for the second time, it fucking hurt, a lot."

Now I am unsure, clit hood and tongues done, was just wondering if it would be more painful, it's the healing I can't be doing with! My tongue seemed to take forever!

I had mine done 10 years ago and it can take up to a year to completely settle down and because of where it is they never completely heal. just take care and keep it clean over the next few weeks...

"Was undecided wether to get it done still am, got a few peircings so I don't want to start clinking so to speak lol"

I think you should they are hot! and once healed you'll love the feeling of it been sucked and played with. Well worth it.

"I only have my 3rd nipple pierced "

Lol shurrupp x

Thankyou I'm still unsure, probably end up with it done, I just have no patience when it comes to healing. Thankyou for your advice x

West Yorkshire

I had mine pierced almost 2 years ago, for the second time, it fucking hurt, a lot.

Now I am unsure, clit hood and tongues done, was just wondering if it would be more painful, it's the healing I can't be doing with! My tongue seemed to take forever!

"

I was a chicken when I had it done for the second time, as I clearly remembered how much it hurt from the first time I had had it done. So I went to boots and got some emla cream, put that on half an hour before you have it done and although you will still feel it, it will be much more of a dull feeling. Or you might get it numbed completely.

Thanks candy, it's not the actual piercing I don't think, that bothers me its afterwards. I remember I couldn't eat properly for weeks with my tongue, one good thing though did loose over a stone

Soon appeared back again though when the appetite returned x

West Yorkshire

I know what you mean, I had my lip pierced and gave up on it as the pain just made me miserable and I was catching it constantly. As for the nipple, just try to pretend it isn't there for a little while lol, and don't sleep naked as it will catch. I still catch mine now and it does hurt a bit if pulled. I caught it in a concertina door in a shower cubicle in a caravan recently pmsl

Pmsl!

Sorry just had this mad vision. Of boobs in a cubicle door

I had both mine done a few years ago and loved it. Mine gets caught sometimes but its never painful

I really love mine!

Now the question is, should I have the over done or does one look better?

Also, where else is worth getting done?

West Yorkshire

I'll only have one cos that's how I like it, and like to experience the different sensations of them both being played with too.

As for where else, well, if you want ones that can be hidden then put some clothes on and pick a location that is covered

"I'll only have one cos that's how I like it, and like to experience the different sensations of them both being played with too.

As for where else, well, if you want ones that can be hidden then put some clothes on and pick a location that is covered "

Haha! I have been thinking of getting the guiche or lorum piercing what do people think of this?

West Yorkshire

Wouldn't put me off but I know a lot of women are put off by cock piercings, I guess with the guiche piercing unless they were having a very good rummage around they might not even notice it was there lol. As you're bi, it might be worth gauging the opinion of the bi male community. But at the end of the day it's your body and you do what you want to it. Have you considered surface piercings/dermal anchors on other parts of your body that are covered?

I had mine done over a year ago. Now it is a lot more sensitive than the other. Still mot fully healed though. Swopped the bar about three months ago for a ring as the bar was forever getting caught.

I found a glass of salty water the best way of speeding up the healing process

"Wouldn't put me off but I know a lot of women are put off by cock piercings, I guess with the guiche piercing unless they were having a very good rummage around they might not even notice it was there lol. As you're bi, it might be worth gauging the opinion of the bi male community. But at the end of the day it's your body and you do what you want to it. Have you considered surface piercings/dermal anchors on other parts of your body that are covered? "

Yeah I think I'd probably prefer surface piercing or dermals somewhere hidden but need good ideas and tips. I'm new to the piercing world

By *isa 59Woman  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Thankyou I'm still unsure, probably end up with it done, I just have no patience when it comes to healing. Thankyou for your advice x"

As you've got other piercings I probably don't need to give you this advice but always ask how they do the actual piercing.

I've had my nipples done twice. The first time they used a gun like for ear piercing and apart from the initial shock they were fine and healed really quickly and well...but the second time they simply pushed a hollow needle through...I've never felt pain like it and thought I was gonna pass out. After more than a year they still hadn't healed and were still painful so I had the rings taken out and let them heal up. Just something to be aware of really.

Wigan

I've decided I'm going to have the other one done too now

"Thankyou I'm still unsure, probably end up with it done, I just have no patience when it comes to healing. Thankyou for your advice x

As you've got other piercings I probably don't need to give you this advice but always ask how they do the actual piercing.

I've had my nipples done twice. The first time they used a gun like for ear piercing and apart from the initial shock they were fine and healed really quickly and well...but the second time they simply pushed a hollow needle through...I've never felt pain like it and thought I was gonna pass out. After more than a year they still hadn't healed and were still painful so I had the rings taken out and let them heal up. Just something to be aware of really."

Thanks hun, I love my nipple piercing it wasn't painful and seems ok. Sensitivity in it now feels great too. I'd love to meet and show you it you should pm and we should organize it x

» Add a new message to this topic