FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > child passport microchips

child passport microchips

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I heard a report on the radio the other day. It was about children being micro chipped, on this chip will be thier passport, any custody info if the child goes outside of the country.

Where I think this is a good idea, in the case of a parent whocdoesn't have custody of the child taking it out of the country I am still concerned that it could be missused to turn it into a big brother is watching you thing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

as being discussed on another thread, micro chipping is on the way in, and I can only see benefits.

By *inky BunnyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"micro chipping is on the way in, and I can only see benefits."

I regard anyone who "works" for the British state in any capacity where that person doesn't actually produce anything for anyone as being on benefits as they get "paid" for doing 'nowt out of tax-payers' money & spend their time dreaming-up illegitimate schemes like this one only in order to ensure their easy money into the future.

The people of this country shall be allowed to contract & sell their services in whatever way they choose to.

…….. We could even manage a national consensus with the proposal for the introduction of compulsory ID cards in this country !!

So why would anyone even entertain the notion that somehow there might be an acceptance of implanting our children with micro chips…..

What utterly preposterous drivel….

we are slow to anger in this country and seem to be dorment when it comes to protest , but I sincerely doubt we are ready to be tagged like cattle , ...seems a surefire way to provoke an angry mob !

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"as being discussed on another thread, micro chipping is on the way in, and I can only see benefits."

never saw the thread

There will be resistance to the whole chipping business.

I'll actually join the protests for this one. Better get a V mask. My spidey one will be easy to pick out.

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Bloody hell I seen how my dog yelped getting chipped..... Not doing that to my boy

By *tirling DarkCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

And this from a nation that didn't want national ID cards

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

First of all its a 'story' from about 18 months ago, it started in the USA and was a scare story started by a right wing group headed by the ultra patriot Paul McGuire.

They took the vague wording of an Obama led healthcare study and twisted the report to make it appear that microchipping of new born infants was imminent.

It would never get past the European Court of Human Rights even in the unlikely event of it being suggested here or anywhere else in the EU.

It was raised after the Madeline McCann incident in this country by certain tabloids....does anyone REALLY believe any UK government would ever entertain the idea in our lifetime?

I don't.....

» Add a new message to this topic