FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why?

Why?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do single guys contact couples and expect to see their face pics?

They made first contact and expect to join in with out showing face

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

[Removed by poster at 07/09/13 03:51:04]

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Probably the same reason a lot of couples expect the same from single guys

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

fair comment

By *lack_BoltMan  over a year ago

oxford

Is that really unreasonable? You don't have any pictures of yourselves so I wouldn't have a clue what you look like. Surely that makes it difficult to judge whether one should pursue a possible meet or not? We all accept that visual appearance plays a part in any form of attraction. Why should you be any different???

But clearly states send a first pic IF you make first contact. Then get arsey if we don't send one first.

Eg you have to send a pic first even though they've messaged us

"Is that really unreasonable? You don't have any pictures of yourselves so I wouldn't have a clue what you look like. Surely that makes it difficult to judge whether one should pursue a possible meet or not? We all accept that visual appearance plays a part in any form of attraction. Why should you be any different???"

We've only just put pics private hence our status.

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

Just concentrate on conducting yourself in the right manner, those that don't adhere to to the right etiquette, well room 101 them in the knowledge that 'that form' often proves a waste of everyones time and nothing will become of chatting to them, be it couples or singles.

"Just concentrate on conducting yourself in the right manner, those that don't adhere to to the right etiquette, well room 101 them in the knowledge that 'that form' often proves a waste of everyones time and nothing will become of chatting to them, be it couples or singles."

Finally someone who sees it from our point of view. Had nothing but abuse from single guys this week. Fed up now

Respect breeds respect, and a person should abide by that rule. thay should also READ and understand the persons profile.

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

We,ve been very fortunate to meet some fantastic people, some not so, hairy muff, they had us kidded but it all came out in the wash and the closure justifies our own way we left it be. Move on move forward, trust your instinct. It's a crazy world out there.

And in all honesty we swing, single guys nor girls for that matter alone in our view are doing that. They enable a threesome. Our understanding is 2 or more couples if groups included and not an orgy. We wouldn,t know.

We don,t allow guys through the filters, far too many twats that ruin it for the decent ones, there are definately some decent guys out there though for sure, find them out and it,ll be worth it

If I'm interested I always attach a pic, my dazzling wit will only get me so far...... I need to show my stunning countenance to seal the deal!

No pic, you're just not serious.

All my pics are public anyway so I usually put that in any message I send. That being said I willusually attach at least one pic...

In life I have found like attracts like, what we give out we tend to get back. so far I haven't encountered rude people, time wasters or negative people. Mind you I have only been around for 57 years, so still time.

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"But clearly states send a first pic IF you make first contact. Then get arsey if we don't send one first.

Eg you have to send a pic first even though they've messaged us "

Many people will chance it on here, it's just the way it is. I have never encountered rudeness on here from anyone if they send a pic I will reply politely. Agree with the visual though its nice to see who is interested.

You can't be doing that bad you have had meets, albeit for me your profile is rather caustic.

Had you considered blocking single men and approaching the ones you like the look of from profile/public pictures? Might save you from unwanted messages?

Best of luck

I've said it before, this game should be about a meeting of minds, not 'MY way or the highway'.

I would be highly dubious of anyone who just plays it whatever way the other party wants and whose agenda is suddenly completely to your agenda - more that likely these are the ones who will do whatever it takes to get to the prize. Neither would I be interested in people who lay out the fifteen step programme to meets in their profiles and shoot you down at the first sign of deviation from their plan because you may do things slightly differently.

But what do I know, I'm the oddball round here

"I've said it before, this game should be about a meeting of minds, not 'MY way or the highway'.

I would be highly dubious of anyone who just plays it whatever way the other party wants and whose agenda is suddenly completely to your agenda - more that likely these are the ones who will do whatever it takes to get to the prize. Neither would I be interested in people who lay out the fifteen step programme to meets in their profiles and shoot you down at the first sign of deviation from their plan because you may do things slightly differently.

But what do I know, I'm the oddball round here "

I'm an oddball too then, because I agree with you.

"If I'm interested I always attach a pic, my dazzling wit will only get me so far...... I need to show my stunning countenance to seal the deal!

No pic, you're just not serious. "

oh sweet Jesus ..... dazzling wit

The thing is people are free to and will run there profile how they want, so if you dont want to do it there way and send a face pic when contacting, then just dont contact them and move on to someone that does it more like you.

"I've said it before, this game should be about a meeting of minds, not 'MY way or the highway'.

But what do I know, I'm the oddball round here

I'm an oddball too then, because I agree with you. "

Certifiable loon here then too!

"If I'm interested I always attach a pic, my dazzling wit will only get me so far...... I need to show my stunning countenance to seal the deal!

oh sweet Jesus ..... dazzling wit "

Yes, or is it more sparkling?

oh sweet Jesus ..... dazzling wit

Yes, or is it more sparkling?"

Oh you sparkle all right

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"But clearly states send a first pic IF you make first contact. Then get arsey if we don't send one first.

Eg you have to send a pic first even though they've messaged us "

Wait..... So it's ok for you to DEMAND face pics first but not ok for a guy to ask for your pics first? How very odd.

Just because you write something in your profile doesn't mean every guy HAS to jump through your hoops does it??

I would never send my face pic on first message regardless of if I madecontact first or not. I have no idea if I want to meet a person until we have chatted a bit and then when I am comfortable I will send a pic.

[Removed by poster at 07/09/13 08:26:18]

"Why do single guys contact couples and expect to see their face pics?

They made first contact and expect to join in with out showing face "

And, if a single guy sends you a face pic with his intro message OP, do you ALWAYS immediately send back YOUR face pics..????

ted.

I prefer to see a face pic before I start chatting to a guy. Shallow? Yes,probably it is but that is how I prefer to do things on here. My profile does request a face pic to be attached to the first message. If they dont attach one, I just delete it because they clearly haven't read my profile. If I think there will be a mutual attraction then i will respond with my face pic.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

At the end of the day there is no right or wrong way of doing this. If you feel the responsibility is all on the guy to show his face without the guarantee of getting yours in return then fin however don't cry when people don't agree with you and want to do things their way as well.

As a single guy I think u should both send a face pic and if both not interested just say no and that's it,its the same for both to show face pics

» Add a new message to this topic