FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > outdoor fun

outdoor fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

outdoor fun is really not my thing. states in my profile. but fed up with guys trying to change my mind on the whole car/outdoor meet scenario. if i say no they do not respect that.

am i the only one who dont like outdoor fun?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love outdoors. Love lots of different types of fun. I'm messaging one babe who I hope to meet shortly who has told be she thinks it's unusual for a man to like it. If you don't I'd say you're missing out. Up to you though.

"outdoor fun is really not my thing. states in my profile. but fed up with guys trying to change my mind on the whole car/outdoor meet scenario. if i say no they do not respect that.

am i the only one who dont like outdoor fun?"

No your not. Im not a fan either.

"I love outdoors. Love lots of different types of fun. I'm messaging one babe who I hope to meet shortly who has told be she thinks it's unusual for a man to like it. If you don't I'd say you're missing out. Up to you though. "

have tried it a few times and didnt like it

If its completely private with no chance if been seen the I am not totally against outdoor fun in summer, but something like dogging has absolutely no interest to me.

I much prefer a comfortable bed & privacy rather then a cramped car with an audience for my fun.

Rather inside myself and in the summer it can be nice outside but sometimes when neither of you have a free house its outside or nothing

By *RYBBWCouple  over a year ago

Leeds.

Too many pushy males on here. We're not into the outdoors thing either. Nor are we into hotel meets which we state clearly in our profile. Yet we get plenty of messages asking to do a hotel meet. When we say no they continue trying to convince us to do something we don't want to do. It's made even more amusing when we read their profile and they claim to be "non pushy".

"Too many pushy males on here. We're not into the outdoors thing either. Nor are we into hotel meets which we state clearly in our profile. Yet we get plenty of messages asking to do a hotel meet. When we say no they continue trying to convince us to do something we don't want to do. It's made even more amusing when we read their profile and they claim to be "non pushy"."

yes i agree.

It's your prefrence and your choice.

Not keen on outdoor fun either. Took me ages to do it and it was pants

I used to but since I got a wasp trapped under my foreskin and it stung my japs eye several times I have gone right off it (and wasps).

I love outdoor fun but I'm fussy who I do it with it states on my profile I'm not looking for outdoor or hotel etc but get loads of messages asking .... Because most ( not all ) men do not bother to read profiles

"I love outdoor fun but I'm fussy who I do it with it states on my profile I'm not looking for outdoor or hotel etc but get loads of messages asking .... Because most ( not all ) men do not bother to read profiles "

No disrspect to the OP, or to anyone else for that matter, but this appears to have turned in yet one more man bashing post - You don't see many of those, do you?

The original question was 'who likes outdoors?' As with all other it's a matter of personal choice, of course.

Also,FTR, last babe I did it with said the chance of being seen added to the excitment

Errrr what about my wasp stings!

» Add a new message to this topic