FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sexuality

Sexuality

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Apologies if anyone has wrote about this in the past.

I'm amazed how many messages I get from straight guys who write "I'm actually Bi but don't want couples to find out as they won't meet me".. I've met a few and had comments like "best blowjob ever" and "your arse is better than any pussy my cocks been in" only to find that they are back to a straight profile and ignoring or blocking me by the time I get home and sign back in.

My question is..

Does anyone else think that when you sign up on this site that your sexuality should be as permanent as your gender ? and be able to be blocked in the same way ?.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Not with bi curious as people try and discover it is not for them....

The rest: you are what you are.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 06/09/13 07:53:27]

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

So.... Someone who joins straight... Over time becomes bi-curious... tries it, loves it therefore becomes bi-sexual .... would be forever classed as straight on their Fab profile.

Nope can't say I think it's a good idea

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

no ..don't see the problem personally .. presumably though when you realised you were TS/TV you immediately announced it to all and sundry rather than take your time and do it at your own pace

By *tirling DarkCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

For many I think it is wanting their cake and eating it but doing so under the stairs so people can't see. These men are ruled by their cock, want everything but ssssh, don't tell.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sexuality can be fluid... I know guys and girls who only bring out their bi side maybe once a year.... I also know a chap who knew he was gay for 40 years and only gave into the feelings after he lost his wife....

Labelling means bugger all ... Trisexual covers everything!

"So.... Someone who joins straight... Over time becomes bi-curious... tries it, loves it therefore becomes bi-sexual .... would be forever classed as straight on their Fab profile.

Nope can't say I think it's a good idea"

They could simply apply to the site admin to have their profile changed similar to their username..

"Apologies if anyone has wrote about this in the past.

I'm amazed how many messages I get from straight guys who write "I'm actually Bi but don't want couples to find out as they won't meet me".. I've met a few and had comments like "best blowjob ever" and "your arse is better than any pussy my cocks been in" only to find that they are back to a straight profile and ignoring or blocking me by the time I get home and sign back in.

My question is..

Does anyone else think that when you sign up on this site that your sexuality should be as permanent as your gender ? and be able to be blocked in the same way ?.

"

I dunno if everyone can be 100 per cent sure how their sexuality may evolve over time. What we may b adamant we would not indulge in today may b something in time to come we decide to experience n find we like (or we don't)

Many of us possibly have grey areas in our sexuality n our minds may b responsive to change)

This sort of thing is rife. It happens. I guess its all about someone trying to maximise their appeal to the widest possible audience as opposed to being open, honest and truthful from the outset.

Each to their own, you won't stop it. Just accept it - its how you deal with it that matters and if you accept that stuff will happen like you describe if you play with people who are trying to hide it from the rest of the site.

No, sexuality is a line from 100% gay to 100% straight, and at different times it can move.

Lots of men would never admit they fancy having sex with another men because it in some way makes them less of a man.

C/D;s T.V's are less of a threat to their masculinity.

Society likes labels, we are all sentient beings, treating each other with care and compassion, without labels will make the world a better place.

By spending more time worrying about important issues in our lives, each one of us will be happier.

just my observations x

I just don't think its fair on genuine straight couples who are beng duped, I read all profiles religiously and I see quite a few saying please no Bi/gay.. I suppose we all take our risks on here.

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

"

I dunno if everyone can be 100 per cent sure how their sexuality may evolve over time. What we may b adamant we would not indulge in today may b something in time to come we decide to experience n find we like (or we don't)

Many of us possibly have grey areas in our sexuality n our minds may b responsive to change)"

So true I am now a cuck that will clean cum off the wife I would have told her to f off a few months ago. You don't know what or when something will change

"I just don't think its fair on genuine straight couples who are beng duped, I read all profiles religiously and I see quite a few saying please no Bi/gay.. I suppose we all take our risks on here."

Life is not fair, a profile is a marketing tool, an invitation, it isn't a legal document, and in many cases it is a work of fantasy,

remember this is a site for sex, not a dating site, read everything, but take it with a pinch of salt, and you wont go far wrong.

Nothing is real until you meet in real life.

In the last 40 year's I've swerved from bi to gay to straight back to bi then gay n now currently bi again

We are what we are at a particular moment in time

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Sexuality can change over time....

I have been a passive gay man for 50 yrs, partly due to a very tight foreskin, in my 51 st year I had a circumsission, that now means I can be an active gay man, if I want to be, so after 50 yrs I have changed

"I have been a passive gay man for 50 yrs, partly due to a very tight foreskin, in my 51 st year I had a circumsission, that now means I can be an active gay man, if I want to be, so after 50 yrs I have changed "

Ovez!

» Add a new message to this topic