FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > charity

charity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a person who enjoys giving in more ways that one but on this occasion im talking about charity, does fabswingers have a charity that they give to?? As a site supporter I would be happy enough to pay an extra pound or two or even have a separate bit where us fellow people could donate a couple quid to help out others who are in need,

Ideas on who we could donate to are gonna be wild I can tell but with all the people here on fab we could make a difference to help others

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I think giving is a very personal thing, and prefer to do my giving to charity in private.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I think giving is a very personal thing, and prefer to do my giving to charity in private."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would a charity want to be associated with a swingers site though. I prefer to choose who I give my money to, normally chuck it in a tin when out and about

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

MacMillan Coffee Morning is coming up. Make a cake, offer us all a slice (virtually), give the real cake away and donate to MacMillan.

Or, give to a sexual health charity.

Or, give to Paddlers for Life in the Lake District.

It's good you want to give. Make sure you gift aid the donation if you are tax payer.

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Would a charity want to be associated with a swingers site though. I prefer to choose who I give my money to, normally chuck it in a tin when out and about"

That's an issue that was mentioned when a social was planning to name the charity they were supporting.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Would a charity want to be associated with a swingers site though. I prefer to choose who I give my money to, normally chuck it in a tin when out and about

That's an issue that was mentioned when a social was planning to name the charity they were supporting."

Usually they tell people attending and they can give or not, its not usually obligatory.

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Would a charity want to be associated with a swingers site though. I prefer to choose who I give my money to, normally chuck it in a tin when out and about

That's an issue that was mentioned when a social was planning to name the charity they were supporting.Usually they tell people attending and they can give or not, its not usually obligatory."

As I recall this was an advertised on here 'all profit goes to XXXXXXXX' event.

» Add a new message to this topic