FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > New NFL season

New NFL season

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone staying up to watch this? I will be unless Taylor Swift rings me up begging for some DP....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

I'll check out the game, interested to see how the Ravens kick off the season and if they can repeat their heroics from last season, without Ray Lewis.

My team is the Rams, and they don't play till Sunday. I'll also be watching Redzone every weekend.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go Pats!

"Anyone staying up to watch this? I will be unless Taylor Swift rings me up begging for some DP.... "

Its pretty! Lots of colourful things, outfits helmets totty and painted pitches but.......its not a real sport like rugby is it.

Toronto

"Anyone staying up to watch this? I will be unless Taylor Swift rings me up begging for some DP....

Its pretty! Lots of colourful things, outfits helmets totty and painted pitches but.......its not a real sport like rugby is it. "

I've played both. It is just as physical.

I always record it. It's on channel 4 every Sunday night too.

The ravens have lost too many key players this year. No Lewis, no Reed.

Their defence is what has always made them strong and now that's gone.

Hopefully the eagles can do it this year

I have the Rams defense in my fantasy league. I loved Ray Lewis. His kid is signed up to Miami University for this season. Time to see if Flacco can avoid becoming just a 'good' QB.

I'm a Pats fan, but I love Peterson, got him on my Vikings top and Brady on my pats. That would be a scary combination

"Anyone staying up to watch this? I will be unless Taylor Swift rings me up begging for some DP....

Its pretty! Lots of colourful things, outfits helmets totty and painted pitches but.......its not a real sport like rugby is it. "

when i played i found it a lot more thoughtful than rugby, so yes, it is a sport, not like rugby though, cuz you dont need a plum in your mouth to play it lol

Toronto

Adrian Peterson is a freak of nature. Super happy for him, and hope he goes on to have more great seasons and a Hall of Fame spot someday.

Used to like rugby but the players are turning into douchebags. cheap stamps and punches. if you going to punch a guy do it while he can hit you back!

Its pretty! Lots of colourful things, outfits helmets totty and painted pitches but.......its not a real sport like rugby is it.

when i played i found it a lot more thoughtful than rugby, so yes, it is a sport, not like rugby though, cuz you dont need a plum in your mouth to play it lol"

He he love it plumb in mouth....rugby league? Errr you really haven't played otherwise you would know you would be more likely to get.....I'll rip your bollocks off than ok yaaa! I love the naivety though that one really made me laugh.

We play league here and we are common as muck lol

when i played i found it a lot more thoughtful than rugby, so yes, it is a sport, not like rugby though, cuz you dont need a plum in your mouth to play it lol

He he love it plumb in mouth....rugby league? Errr you really haven't played otherwise you would know you would be more likely to get.....I'll rip your bollocks off than ok yaaa! I love the naivety though that one really made me laugh. "

hey, if you can stereotype, then so can i. lol.

i have played, didnt like it.

preferred the tactical side of AF than the blood and thunder of rugby.

watch internationals, but thats as far as my interest in rugby goes.

Toronto

"We play league here and we are common as muck lol"

I prefer to play Union, but also love watching League. However, Sevens is my first love (both playing and watching)

He he love it plumb in mouth....rugby league? Errr you really haven't played otherwise you would know you would be more likely to get.....I'll rip your bollocks off than ok yaaa! I love the naivety though that one really made me laugh.

hey, if you can stereotype, then so can i. lol.

i have played, didnt like it.

preferred the tactical side of AF than the blood and thunder of rugby.

watch internationals, but thats as far as my interest in rugby goes."

did I stereotype or did I put what is visually on the screen into words? Ahh I did but np you are excused. I have played foozeball too and frankly all the pissing about waiting for it to restart took all the fun out of it. But we are all different and have different attention spans and one sport can't suit us all.

League is a beast sport.

"League is a beast sport. "

I wouldn't deny plenty of beasts play it.

Speed and strength = power. No fat boys in league.

Is John Riggins still about, who does he play for these days?

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Go Cheeseheads!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i just watch the first couple of weeks to see just how disfunctional my beloved jets are.....

they are a walking circus show....

J-E-T-S jets jets jets!!!

Toronto

"i just watch the first couple of weeks to see just how disfunctional my beloved jets are.....

J-E-T-S jets jets jets!!!"

*points and laughs*

I'm sorry, but hahaha! Geno Smith could be the next RG3...sorry i can't do it

Go Dolphins

is Dan Marino still quarterback lol

well Flacco got a lesson from Peyton Manning. Welker already proving to be a good signing from the Pats. Looking like it was all going wrong when 59 released the ball celebrating before the endzone. what a prick!

Toronto

The NFL's Elite QBs.

Peyton Manning

Tom Brady

Drew Brees

I don't think Eli or Flacco have done enough to be placed in the same category as the above 3. Then again, who knows, maybe this is the trigger the Ravens need to go on another run to the SuperBowl like last season.

By *layfull pairingCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

American football.....is that the one with the real fit cheerleaders ? Yep, shall watch that

By *annGentMan  over a year ago

With a cracking view

Anyone off to Wembley ?

"The NFL's Elite QBs.

Peyton Manning

Tom Brady

Drew Brees

I don't think Eli or Flacco have done enough to be placed in the same category as the above 3. Then again, who knows, maybe this is the trigger the Ravens need to go on another run to the SuperBowl like last season."

Flacco ain't worth $120 million. To be fair apart from that interception that weirdly ended up converting a 4th and 1 into a 1st down. He threw well. But Manning is another level I agree

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"i just watch the first couple of weeks to see just how disfunctional my beloved jets are.....

J-E-T-S jets jets jets!!!

*points and laughs*

I'm sorry, but hahaha! Geno Smith could be the next RG3...sorry i can't do it "

thanks... kick a man when he is down why dont ya!!!! lol.....

anyway college football season is here, should be much more of a distraction... much prefer saturday football to sundays!!!

Ha, Ravens got bummed last night. If Lewis was on the field, no way would Manning get 7 TD passes and 0 picks. They would still have lost the game, but Lewis wouldn't have allowed the defence to play that bad.

I'm hoping the 49ers do well again this year. CK7 has all the attributes to become one of the best. However can't wait to see how many QBS get smashed by Willis, Smith and Brooks again. Boom!

Who's got it better than us? Nobody!

See ya at Wembley.

» Add a new message to this topic