FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why do men cross dress

Why do men cross dress

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been bi all my life but have only recently starting to develop the desire to Cross Dress. It occured to me tonight that this was really a very strange thing for me to do when I havn't a chance of ever being convincing enough to go out in public so I had to ask myself the question why? On reflection I believe it stems back to the days when my wife and I used to swing like mad, both of us being shagged rotten. I used to love seeing the expression on her face when strange men used to fondle and strip her and use her for their pleasure and was quite envious but enthralled at the same time. She no longer participates in swinging and it is my belief that I want to share the same experiences she had for myself and this is mainly the reason for the cross dressing thing. Anyone on a similar wave legnth perhaps?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

The people I know haven't expressed that to me. They have said they like the look of lingerie and women's clothes and wanted to experience that. They have said they like the transformation. They have said that it just turns them on.

None of the people I know are "convincing" they just like it.

On the other side, why do some women like wearing and using strap-ons? Or dressing in male clothing? They just do.

If it makes you happy then enjoy it. Buying lingerie is addictive.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic