FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Females that workout

Females that workout

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ladies do you workout, if so what do you do? Does it make you feel good? Are you happy with the results?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I used to work out in the bedroom then the Great Depression of 2013 came

I thought that wih the great depression more bedroom action would be taking place.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I work out as often as possible. Usually daily unless something more appealing comes along. It make me feel knackered, but as if I have achieved something.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Any how back to the question I don't work out I find the gym boring but I walk a lot so my legs are pretty toned and I can walk for miles

[Removed by poster at 04/09/13 17:27:49]

"I work out as often as possible. Usually daily unless something more appealing comes along. It make me feel knackered, but as if I have achieved something."

What training do you do? Yeah I love that feeling of achievement! And what could this "somthing better" be?

"I work out as often as possible. Usually daily unless something more appealing comes along. It make me feel knackered, but as if I have achieved something."

What training do you do? Yeah I love that feeling of achievement! And what could this "somthing better" be?

"Any how back to the question I don't work out I find the gym boring but I walk a lot so my legs are pretty toned and I can walk for miles "

Nothing like a nice set of toned legs!!!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I work out as often as possible. Usually daily unless something more appealing comes along. It make me feel knackered, but as if I have achieved something.

What training do you do? Yeah I love that feeling of achievement! And what could this "somthing better" be? "

Crosstrainer HIIT most lunchtimes, with a bit of pilates. Then weight training once or twice a week, and swimming once a week.

Something better is usually a meet, but today it was blackberry picking.

By *ungle-FeverCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Bristol/Gloucester

"I work out as often as possible. Usually daily unless something more appealing comes along. It make me feel knackered, but as if I have achieved something.

Crosstrainer HIIT most lunchtimes, with a bit of pilates. Then weight training once or twice a week, and swimming once a week.

Something better is usually a meet, but today it was blackberry picking."

I wish I had the motivation to work out in my lunch break! I swim a few times a week after work

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I just got back from the gym

Weight training 3 times a week and cardio.

Always feel good once I've got my breath back, eaten and showered.

Something better is usually a meet, but today it was blackberry picking."

HIT training is really good!!! Pilates.....so you have a good strong core then! Nice.

How did blackberry picking go?

By *andWCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

I joined a gym in march and keep meaning to go, but I'm always to full to move

"I just got back from the gym

Always feel good once I've got my breath back, eaten and showered."

Weight training is so Important loafs if ladies don't do it because they are worried about bulking up but its great for toning and calorie burning. Can tell you train. Great legs.

"I joined a gym in march and keep meaning to go, but I'm always to full to move "

Full????????

I'm waiting for a shoulder op so I can get back to swimming, hate running always have n always will lol

"I'm waiting for a shoulder op so I can get back to swimming, hate running always have n always will lol"

Ouch!!!

Im not a big fan of running. When I do I tend to do shorter distances at a higher intensity or intervals. I just get so bored when doing long distance.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I love my gym time... I do a mixture of classes - bodypump, bodycombat, spin, metafit, circuits, bodybalance and also use the gym room, for weights, cross trainer and treadmill. I also do a lot of hill-walking and am taking up cycling!

I'm doing the spartan 5k middle of this month too

By *andWCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

"I joined a gym in march and keep meaning to go, but I'm always to full to move

Full???????? "

Haha of food! Dirty mind!

"I love my gym time... I do a mixture of classes - bodypump, bodycombat, spin, metafit, circuits, bodybalance and also use the gym room, for weights, cross trainer and treadmill. I also do a lot of hill-walking and am taking up cycling!

I'm doing the spartan 5k middle of this month too "

Christ you really do mix it up, which is great for your body! Hill walking is great if you have the time. I must admit that I love being outdoors when training. There is just something about it. Also with hill walking you get to have your lunch with some amazing views!!!

Spartan!!!!! Get you......you maniac!!

"I love my gym time... I do a mixture of classes - bodypump, bodycombat, spin, metafit, circuits, bodybalance and also use the gym room, for weights, cross trainer and treadmill. I also do a lot of hill-walking and am taking up cycling!

Christ you really do mix it up, which is great for your body! Hill walking is great if you have the time. I must admit that I love being outdoors when training. There is just something about it. Also with hill walking you get to have your lunch with some amazing views!!!

Spartan!!!!! Get you......you maniac!!"

Oh, I love it - and its completely changed my body... I've lost 17 stone and gone from a size 24/26 (46/48GG boobs) down to a 10/12 (32dd) and love it! My head not caught up so I still sometimes feel like a very big girl... I have been amazingly lucky, and have very little baggy skin too - body brushing, exercise, good diet (usually ) and moisturiser!

I really want to save up now and go back to uni and become a PT or sports instructor.

"I joined a gym in march and keep meaning to go, but I'm always to full to move

Full????????

Haha of food! Dirty mind! "

Haha! Dirty mind......I don't know what you're on about!

What training is taking place today?

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

"Workout"... Is that that thing where you watch The Biggest Loser while you eat your pizza?

By *obbygggMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Oh, I love it - and its completely changed my body... I've lost 17 stone and gone from a size 24/26 (46/48GG boobs) down to a 10/12 (32dd) and love it! My head not caught up so I still sometimes feel like a very big girl... I have been amazingly lucky, and have very little baggy skin too - body brushing, exercise, good diet (usually ) and moisturiser!

I really want to save up now and go back to uni and become a PT or sports instructor."

Well done you! That's amazing.

""Workout"... Is that that thing where you watch The Biggest Loser while you eat your pizza? "

"I just got back from the gym

Always feel good once I've got my breath back, eaten and showered.

Weight training is so Important loafs if ladies don't do it because they are worried about bulking up but its great for toning and calorie burning. Can tell you train. Great legs. "

Thankyou. Legs are my strong point Lol. Don't forget leg day

Slightly dated maybe. But still reliant is: Pumping Irony, The Muscular and the Feminine by Alan Mansfield and Barbara McGinn

I really want to save up now and go back to uni and become a PT or sports instructor.Well done you! That's amazing."

Thank you bobby

» Add a new message to this topic