FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > One of those days

One of those days

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anybody else have these strange days?

I got a text with a bit of bad news, fuck it, it happens. Then I got a great and unexpected text, then I got another shit text, then I got a good news phone call.

Now I don't want to answer the phone in case its another bad one.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hocksandmissusCouple  over a year ago

Chester-ish

ahhhhhhhhh yes sometimes I think we all have "One of them days" never good but on the bright side tomorrow is another day and well it can only really get better xxxxx

"ahhhhhhhhh yes sometimes I think we all have "One of them days" never good but on the bright side tomorrow is another day and well it can only really get better xxxxx"

What if I get run over tomorrow? That would just make you a liar

By *hocksandmissusCouple  over a year ago

Chester-ish

lol well this is very true but the you would be unable to reply so I would not know making every word I said before truthful lol xxxx

"lol well this is very true but the you would be unable to reply so I would not know making every word I said before truthful lol xxxx"

I'm going to leave a message with a lawyer, if I don't contact him everyday he'll pass it on to you

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"lol well this is very true but the you would be unable to reply so I would not know making every word I said before truthful lol xxxx

I'm going to leave a message with a lawyer, if I don't contact him everyday he'll pass it on to you "

I want my phone to ring,,,, not that I m needy, I left a message yesterday for someone to ring Me (spooky it was a solicitor,,!!) and they ve not rung,, grrr,

He s probably ringing round telling everyone you re okay,,

» Add a new message to this topic