FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Celeb Profile?

Celeb Profile?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just come across a profile on another, more fetish related, site which has pictures of a sports personality and uses his name as the profile name (not going to name it, even in PM's). I've reported the profile to the website as I'm pretty sure it's fake as the pics are all publicity shots and I suspect he has not created such an identifiable profile however....would any of you also send an email in to his website letting them know about the said profile in case it isn't removed? He may be a kinky boy but I'm sure he'd be more private about it...and this profile would be far from anonymous. Or should I just leave it at reporting it and keep my beak out in case I out him to the people that run his website?!

(FYI...if he is on there then great I have no issue, but doubt the likes of the Sun or Daily Mail would be as understanding if they came across it)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If they are that recognisable the question has to be asked is why did the picture moderators miss it.

"If they are that recognisable the question has to be asked is why did the picture moderators miss it. "

It's a Canadian site and he's an English sportsman...that's the only reason I can think

"

(FYI...if he is on there then great I have no issue, but doubt the likes of the Sun or Daily Mail would be as understanding if they came across it)"

Blackmail him.

Pay me money or else....

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Is it Greg Rusedski

"If they are that recognisable the question has to be asked is why did the picture moderators miss it.

It's a Canadian site and he's an English sportsman...that's the only reason I can think"

Most pictures crop up on a reverse search I have caught a few out on here with American celeb pictures and I am only a user. Shame really people resort to things like this.

It's Eddie the Eagle innit?

You could tell by the bottle bottom specs?

Sad really...but would you leave it at reporting it to the website the profile is on, or send an email to his website too? Looks like his publicists email it would go to. Was looking at twitter but you can't PM on there and tweeting would defeat the object of being discrete!

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Sad really...but would you leave it at reporting it to the website the profile is on, or send an email to his website too? Looks like his publicists email it would go to. Was looking at twitter but you can't PM on there and tweeting would defeat the object of being discrete!"

You can PM (or DM) on twitter...

"Sad really...but would you leave it at reporting it to the website the profile is on, or send an email to his website too? Looks like his publicists email it would go to. Was looking at twitter but you can't PM on there and tweeting would defeat the object of being discrete!

You can PM (or DM) on twitter..."

Hmmm...won't let me for some reason. I thought you could but doesn't give me the option...guess he could have opted out of PM's? Not that clued up on twitter

I doubt for a second that the celeb will be bothered, may be a case of any publicity is good publicity, but have you looked on their main website, there may be a "contact us" bit?

"

I doubt for a second that the celeb will be bothered, may be a case of any publicity is good publicity, but have you looked on their main website, there may be a "contact us" bit?

"

There is...just dunno whether to message it or leave it be. I know what you mean on the publicity thing, but could still cause embarrassment. There are some that believe the whole smoke without fire bullshit!

By *andWCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

I think with twitter you can only DM if they follow you back x

I don't think you can win either way really. But if it was publicity type pics on the profile it sounds like they were stolen off the internet. Or maybe he did that on purpose so he could say they were stolen if anyone spotted him...

"

There is...just dunno whether to message it or leave it be. I know what you mean on the publicity thing, but could still cause embarrassment. There are some that believe the whole smoke without fire bullshit! "

I'd leave be, this must happen to them quite often and they'll have better things to do.

Alternatively, could you not take one for the team and see if this celeb is a good shag or not?

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Considering the state of the celeb sex scandal press at the moment, it would come as a relief to hear that a celeb is just into dogging whilst wearing a gimp suit

"I don't think you can win either way really. But if it was publicity type pics on the profile it sounds like they were stolen off the internet. Or maybe he did that on purpose so he could say they were stolen if anyone spotted him... "

There is that...make it look fake just in case!

"

There is...just dunno whether to message it or leave it be. I know what you mean on the publicity thing, but could still cause embarrassment. There are some that believe the whole smoke without fire bullshit!

I'd leave be, this must happen to them quite often and they'll have better things to do.

Alternatively, could you not take one for the team and see if this celeb is a good shag or not?"

It wouldn't be taking one for the team...I'd happily conduct that test!!

"Considering the state of the celeb sex scandal press at the moment, it would come as a relief to hear that a celeb is just into dogging whilst wearing a gimp suit "

Lol...oddly neither of those are kinks on his list!

"

Alternatively, could you not take one for the team and see if this celeb is a good shag or not?

It wouldn't be taking one for the team...I'd happily conduct that test!!"

There ya go. Shag him and report back.

» Add a new message to this topic