FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Stand alone mobile phone insurance...

Stand alone mobile phone insurance...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heekyFifer OP   Man  over a year ago

Lochgelly

Looking to get my kids Iphone 5 insured, network 3 dont do their own insurance and they suggested protect my bubble, has any used this company or if anyone has any other type of phone insurance thats worth a look? (as a stand alone policy)

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I found I was cheaper and better covered to look at the additional insurance offered with my bank account. (and it covers travel insurance etc too)

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

Went with my bank as well

Lochgelly

"I found I was cheaper and better covered to look at the additional insurance offered with my bank account. (and it covers travel insurance etc too) "

I have thought of that too, however its for 2 of my daughters phones...not sure how many phones can be covered and if it has to be my personal phone or any of my choosing?

By *RYBBWCouple  over a year ago

Leeds.

My Building Society insurance covers everything including phones, laptops etc.

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

The bank covers all phones and tablets but it has to be relatively new. It won't cover my ipad1

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"I found I was cheaper and better covered to look at the additional insurance offered with my bank account. (and it covers travel insurance etc too)

I have thought of that too, however its for 2 of my daughters phones...not sure how many phones can be covered and if it has to be my personal phone or any of my choosing?"

My account can cover up to 3 phones as long as they are registered to my home address, and they need the IMEI number etc. I have 2 phones on mine.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I use protect my bubble.although I've not claimed so couldn't comment on what the service is like.but there tc's seem quite fair and easy to understand.

By *taffsfella1Man  over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

"Looking to get my kids Iphone 5 insured, network 3 dont do their own insurance and they suggested protect my bubble"

I believe that you have to pay all of your remaining months payments in a lump sum when you claim. Their headline price is also for a very basic cover with additional cover available as an add-on. Check that any cover you take covers liquid damage (aka liquid ingress).

Lochgelly

protect my bubble is no good for me as its T&C's state that they wont cover phones for under 16 year olds so that rules them out....going to go with my bank for one of the phones (only 1 phone covered) and will get the ex to cover the other phone.

» Add a new message to this topic