FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > STOP !!!

STOP !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exycleaner OP   Woman  over a year ago

pontefract

hey lighten up folks .sometimes these threads on here go a bit ott with folk having a go at one another,as for me i'm going to get changed into my sexy french maids outfit and off to play docotrs and nurses hope he washes his hands, with the gps where i work and if that police car is still parked on the grass verge may get him to stop me and take down my paticulars

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"hey lighten up folks .sometimes these threads on here go a bit ott with folk having a go at one another,as for me i'm going to get changed into my sexy french maids outfit and off to play docotrs and nurses hope he washes his hands, with the gps where i work and if that police car is still parked on the grass verge may get him to stop me and take down my paticulars "
well that beats my poo sticks....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"hey lighten up folks .sometimes these threads on here go a bit ott with folk having a go at one another,as for me i'm going to get changed into my sexy french maids outfit and off to play docotrs and nurses hope he washes his hands, with the gps where i work and if that police car is still parked on the grass verge may get him to stop me and take down my paticulars "

You can't tell me what to do, you don't know me, you don't know what I've been through

What about cleaners outfit

"hey lighten up folks .sometimes these threads on here go a bit ott with folk having a go at one another,as for me i'm going to get changed into my sexy french maids outfit and off to play docotrs and nurses hope he washes his hands, with the gps where i work and if that police car is still parked on the grass verge may get him to stop me and take down my paticulars well that beats my poo sticks...."

Poo sticks rock.

"hey lighten up folks .sometimes these threads on here go a bit ott with folk having a go at one another,as for me i'm going to get changed into my sexy french maids outfit and off to play docotrs and nurses hope he washes his hands, with the gps where i work and if that police car is still parked on the grass verge may get him to stop me and take down my paticulars well that beats my poo sticks....

Poo sticks rock. "

It's rock, paper, scissors silly lol

....Hammer time?

"....Hammer time?"

No, collaborate and listen.

"hey lighten up folks .sometimes these threads on here go a bit ott with folk having a go at one another,as for me i'm going to get changed into my sexy french maids outfit and off to play docotrs and nurses hope he washes his hands, with the gps where i work and if that police car is still parked on the grass verge may get him to stop me and take down my paticulars well that beats my poo sticks....

Poo sticks rock.

It's rock, paper, scissors silly lol"

Oh I'm at that too.

Poo sticks rock.

It's rock, paper, scissors silly lol

Oh I'm at that too. "

Good#

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

"hey lighten up folks .sometimes these threads on here go a bit ott with folk having a go at one another,as for me i'm going to get changed into my sexy french maids outfit and off to play docotrs and nurses hope he washes his hands, with the gps where i work and if that police car is still parked on the grass verge may get him to stop me and take down my paticulars well that beats my poo sticks...."

You constipated again Femme ?

Don't pooh pooh this one as well

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Poo sticks rock.

It's rock, paper, scissors silly lol"

Lizard, Spock.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"as for me i'm going to get changed into my sexy french maids outfit"

Ya forgot the feather duster

I need to give you a breath test suck on this please.

Just love this thread..... It's as random as me.....!! xx

Outskirts of Notts

"Just love this thread..... It's as random as me.....!! xx"

Random seems to be the way my mind works . I think it's something to do with the stars but I'm cancerian so don't believe any of that rubbish ....

Us Leo's are full of.......too.....!

By *exycleaner OP   Woman  over a year ago

pontefract

i'm back not see any sexy doctors tonight or any sexy policemen either boo hooo

Outskirts of Notts

"Us Leo's are full of.......too.....!"

You can always stand up or cough , it'll so come out .....

By *andWCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

"....Hammer time?"

That's exactly what I was going to say!

» Add a new message to this topic