FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > New tattoo :-)

New tattoo :-)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just uploaded a pic Hope some of you like it as much as I do, altho I can't believe how much it hurt getting it done!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's really good. I'm thinking of getting a tattoo too, although I can't make my mind up what.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

very well done, however i would have expected something like that on a ladies leg/groin, not a fellas lol

"very well done, however i would have expected something like that on a ladies leg/groin, not a fellas lol"
ditto

Each to their own

Yep I thought the same sorry....

But as long as you like it that's all that matters!

By *mall_worldMan  over a year ago

North West UK

The tattoo looks great, but your misses looks better I couldn't help flick through all the pictures

"The tattoo looks great, but your misses looks better I couldn't help flick through all the pictures "

i wouldnt be so bothered as to say mr or mrs looked better, but that bath.....mmmmmmm lol

Lol. Thanks for the compliments on my lovely wife. I know it's a girly tattoo. That's partly why it's in a place easy to hide but it suits my Bi side that comes out when in the right company. No point hiding! Not sure many guys have a pink belly bar either!

"very well done, however i would have expected something like that on a ladies leg/groin, not a fellas lol"

Have to agree.

It's a nicely executed tat, just a bit feminine. I feel the same about the belly piercing.

But as long as you guys like it then my opinion counts for nothing

"Just uploaded a pic Hope some of you like it as much as I do, altho I can't believe how much it hurt getting it done!"

Yip, I'm trying not to remember how much it hurts by there lol got to go back saturday and have my japanese tiger finished off, have to agree not something normally seen on a man but it suits you,

Just to clarify- I'm a submissive Bi male. The femininity of it suits me down to the ground. By day I work in a masculine environment and no one would ever guess. My wife loves it.

"Just to clarify- I'm a submissive Bi male. The femininity of it suits me down to the ground. By day I work in a masculine environment and no one would ever guess. My wife loves it."

That's cool then, it obviously suites your personality...

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

Nice bath - where is it?

Oh and nice cock too (mr new)

Lol. It sure does. Tender, gentle, exhibitionist who loves to pleasure men and ladies with my mouth. A willing ass too. Tend only to have full sex with my wife as she is such an outstanding lover that anyone else struggles to compete. She blows away the guys she swings with too! Swung a few times with ladies recently tho and, I have to say, it was pretty damn amazing too!

"Nice bath - where is it?

Oh and nice cock too (mr new)"

Thank you Xx The bath is in The Merchants Room in The red lion hotel. Invarary. Scotland. We were on honeymoon last year.

» Add a new message to this topic