FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why don't people like me?

Why don't people like me?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it because I'm fat? Too slim? Too short? Wrong hair colour? Something I said in the forum? Am I too old? Is it because I'm white? Because I'm bi? Is it something I ate?

Do you need to know why people don't want to meet you.... or do you just accept it and look for someone that does want to meet you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The only reasons guys want to meet me is because they have full balls, simples, and im happy to empty them.

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

There isn't anything on your profile or a link to your couples one

"Is it because I'm fat? Too slim? Too short? Wrong hair colour? Something I said in the forum? Am I too old? Is it because I'm white? Because I'm bi? Is it something I ate?

Do you need to know why people don't want to meet you.... or do you just accept it and look for someone that does want to meet you?

"

Maybe because you state quite clearly on your profile that your not meeting.

"Is it because I'm fat? Too slim? Too short? Wrong hair colour? Something I said in the forum? Am I too old? Is it because I'm white? Because I'm bi? Is it something I ate?

"

Nope I don't need to know why a person wouldn't want to meet me. It's their preference to choose not too, just like it's mine not to meet others and not have to explain myself...

"There isn't anything on your profile or a link to your couples one"

This is my question- Do you need to know why people don't want to meet you.... or do you just accept it and look for someone that does want to meet you?

People will have their reasons why they don't like me but that's fine. I just don't understand why sometimes people get bothered about 'why'. x

Join the club.. No one even chats to me??!!

Nope I don't need to know why a person wouldn't want to meet me. It's their preference to choose not too, just like it's mine not to meet others and not have to explain myself..."

"

Nope! But your kissing skills are superb!

Maybe because you state quite clearly on your profile that your not meeting. "

I would suggest the first paragraph is a rhetoric question. I'm thinking the OP is probably amazed at all the different look at me threads and has decided to combine them into one subject.

Obviously this is my impression and I'm happy to be wrong

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"

Don't you just want to bitch slap the moaning fuckers?!! I really don't understand the obsession with people NOT interested in you instead of those that aren't: don't get it!

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

Don't you just want to bitch slap the moaning fuckers?!! I really don't understand the obsession with people NOT interested in you instead of those that aren't: don't get it! "

Boom goes the dynamite. Perfectly stated, and i have not much else to add

Don't you just want to bitch slap the moaning fuckers?!! I really don't understand the obsession with people NOT interested in you instead of those that aren't: don't get it! "

They are allowed their opinions....

But yes I want to bitch slap the moaning fuckers!!!!

London

I would suggest the first paragraph is a rhetoric question. I'm thinking the OP is probably amazed at all the different look at me threads and has decided to combine them into one subject.

Obviously this is my impression and I'm happy to be wrong "

I thought it was pretty obvious, but apparently only thee and me got it.

Obviously this is my impression and I'm happy to be wrong "

You win a speedboat and a year's supply of pencils.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I loves ya Heels

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

No, their reasons are their own.

London

Don't you just want to bitch slap the moaning fuckers?!! I really don't understand the obsession with people NOT interested in you instead of those that aren't: don't get it!

"

Ironic really: they are entitled to a preference but want justification for others having theirs when it excludes them...that's what I don't get.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Do you need to know why people don't want to meet you.... or do you just accept it and look for someone that does want to meet you?

"

No we don't need to know the reason why, infact we would rather not know. Once had a couple that gave us a list of about 7 reasons why they didn't think we were a suitable match. Found that to be unnecessary and quite rude to be honest when they could of just deleted our message or sent a basic 'thanks but no thanks'.

no i dont need to know, but i know myself well enough to know why and understand human nature.

Oh not this again

When will people learn when you sign up it means you have to shag every member!

Fuck (literally) what they look like

The sad fact is though, that without the constant moaning / bitching / pissing / look at me / bbw/ anal/ Kiss,Fuck,Suck,strangle with Piano Wire, Wank,Dress up like a Panto Donkey subject threads these forums are starving for some original content.

People that do pose original threads often see them slide off the front page with little interest (in favour of the above sort of threads), or watch them quickly slide sideways into an ego-stroking love-in or an all out flame war.

So, its a case of 'panem et circense'.

Ironic really: they are entitled to a preference but want justification for others having theirs when it excludes them...that's what I don't get."

Is moaning about moaners considered moaning if so then you might want to have a look at who's moaning x

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

"strangle with Piano Wire"

Someone please create this thread just for laughs

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Nope really couldn't care less

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"

C'est la vie.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

YES !!

"strangle with Piano Wire

Someone please create this thread just for laughs "

Oh so tempted....

Don't understand this tread, surely everyone loves a narcissist

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Obviously this is my impression and I'm happy to be wrong

I thought it was pretty obvious, but apparently only thee and me got it. "

+1 I got was she was meaning and I'm with you bitch slap all the way

"strangle with Piano Wire

Someone please create this thread just for laughs

Oh so tempted.... "

I would but .................... I just so know I would get into trouble more than usual

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Not really. I am me. Can't change it and wouldn't want to even if I could. So take me or leave me.

"Not really. I am me. Can't change it and wouldn't want to even if I could. So take me or leave me. "

You used the word 'pineapple' in a thread once and it offended me to the core. Just sayin'.

By *irtyDee33Woman  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

Nope don't need to know, plenty more cocks in the sea lol

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Not really. I am me. Can't change it and wouldn't want to even if I could. So take me or leave me.

You used the word 'pineapple' in a thread once and it offended me to the core. Just sayin'. "

Bet you still sat on it though.

"Not really. I am me. Can't change it and wouldn't want to even if I could. So take me or leave me.

You used the word 'pineapple' in a thread once and it offended me to the core. Just sayin'.

Bet you still sat on it though. "

Nobody wants to meet us either! But hey, we've been on here only a short time, plus we have specific needs! So just give it time of course a better profile and better pics go a LONG way!!! happy hunting C x

By *ark Gr8 Teddy BearMan  over a year ago

Wigan

I'd love to know why people aren't interested in me. is it just physical or something I say on my profile. I think it would be beneficial to know. So If you would check me out and let me know.x

It's a simple case of a person wondering if there is something(s) they could change about themselves, something they didn't mention or was misunderstood that they can change.

It's like an u successful job inter_iew. There is a tendency to wonder why it wasn't offered so that you might be more successful.

Of course some people simply haven't grown out of the childhood whine of ... But why? (Rinse/repeat)

Meet me? Don't meet me? Please yaself!

This isn't my only access to sexual encounters so what fails to turn up here will inevitably turn up somewhere else

"Meet me? Don't meet me? Please yaself!

This isn't my only access to sexual encounters so what fails to turn up here will inevitably turn up somewhere else "

Yipity yeah yeah yeah go on son you got it lol

I have always just accepted it and moved on. If people dont want to meet it's their choice and their loss.

Plenty more in the fab sea.

Well it was you lot that wanted the piano wire thread?

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Steel, it's your hair and you know it!

I don't want to answer the question when asked why I have rejected someone so accept that others wouldn't want to either.

I understood this too...

I have the opposite issue... I seem to have the world wanting to meet me but my Internet is down so I'm not getting any messages

"I understood this too...

I have the opposite issue... I seem to have the world wanting to meet me but my Internet is down so I'm not getting any messages "

Just an aside, but your username has me singing the old song.

"Steel, it's your hair and you know it!

I don't want to answer the question when asked why I have rejected someone so accept that others wouldn't want to either.

"

Fish batter is the new blonde.

It wouldnt bother me move on and go to someone who does.

I dont mail lots in general only speak to those who mail me or from the forums...and havnt been turned down for a meet yet as i guess they wouldnt talk to me if they didnt intend on meeting me.

Couples are different there are few i talk to and not sure if i should just ask one if they want to meet.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

You used the word 'pineapple' in a thread once and it offended me to the core. Just sayin'. "

Try having him lock you in a cupboard constantly while he eats bollocks shaped biscuits with his gay guard dog!!

"Join the club.. No one even chats to me??!! "

Who said that???????

A few pics would help x

By *eareenaCouple  over a year ago

Rockford

Ironic really: they are entitled to a preference but want justification for others having theirs when it excludes them...that's what I don't get.

Is moaning about moaners considered moaning if so then you might want to have a look at who's moaning x"

I fucking love you xxx

Try having him lock you in a cupboard constantly while he eats bollocks shaped biscuits with his gay guard dog!! "

Is that you Obi?!

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

No I really don't care why a person won't meet me....maybe I am not their cup of tea

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Try having him lock you in a cupboard constantly while he eats bollocks shaped biscuits with his gay guard dog!!

Is that you Obi?! "

No - he and Ryan have their own special relationship since the Brokeback Mountain night

Why am i now getting the feeling i keep locked away so they can have some 'alone time'?

According to the Fab stats 120 people looked at me today. Three of them have messaged. The rest didn't feel the need to tell me why they're not interested.

It's only ever a tiny minority that want to share their opinion of you to you.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Is that you Obi?!

No - he and Ryan have their own special relationship since the Brokeback Mountain night

Why am i now getting the feeling i keep locked away so they can have some 'alone time'? "

Because you don't like dog biscuits?

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

As Lickety said, it's the fish batter hair I'm afraid...however, all is not lost, as someone put this article on my desk today (day one of my new job and already outed as a fecking ginge!)

Maybe worth a trip next year

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/travelnews/10276497/Gingers-unite-for-redhead-festival.html

By * Jay69Man  over a year ago

Bridgwater - Somerset

It's a tough call - hard site for single men, if all you get is rejection you've got to start to wonder why. Which bits of my profile can I sex up? Should I drop all reference to my sniffing dirty knickers? Perhaps arse fisting is not enjoyed by everyone?

However, could we cope with the truth?

Thanks, but no thanks has got to be better than -

No thanks, you're thin/fat, ugly, too old/too young/too cocky, too hairy/too bald, have no personality and an ugly dick which is too long/too short, you have/you are an oversized a bell end.

I'll stick with a polite refusal with no info, thanks

"As Lickety said, it's the fish batter hair I'm afraid...however, all is not lost, as someone put this article on my desk today (day one of my new job and already outed as a fecking ginge!)

Maybe worth a trip next year

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/travelnews/10276497/Gingers-unite-for-redhead-festival.html "

Bloody hell Caz are you ok? There's no recovering from that stigma. I have a Friend that's a ginge. (cough) She tries to hide her freckles.... but... we know the truth....

Her orange eyebrows give it away. And her arm hair glows in the dark.

Is that you Obi?!

Why am i now getting the feeling i keep locked away so they can have some 'alone time'? "

Awe manlove is sweet. Let them have their 'alone time'. I have some ear plugs you can borrow if you like.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Is that you Obi?!

Why am i now getting the feeling i keep locked away so they can have some 'alone time'?

Awe manlove is sweet. Let them have their 'alone time'. I have some ear plugs you can borrow if you like. "

As long as they're made from concrete or such - he's a noisy one that one

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"

No - never worry about it. Just move on to the next.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I don't need to know... it is all cool with me

» Add a new message to this topic