FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Stop looking at Animal Concern pages on FB...

Stop looking at Animal Concern pages on FB...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *londeCaz OP   Woman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

My family has just grown by one today! New fur baby has joined the household after I spotted her on Animal Concern West Cumbria's page...she's a 12 weeks old tabby/tortie mix and I've called her Diamond cos I was driving home thinking Sapphire/emerald when Diamond Smiles came on the radio which is one of my fave Boomtown Rats songs...then I stopped at a pub for a bite to eat and Shine on You Crazy Diamond was playing on the jukebox (having that played at my funeral as its another fave) so that was the clincher for me

The other 2 cats are a bit miffed at the minute and have both buggered off outside in a sulk but I'm fairly sure that in a coupla days, when I open a tin of tuna and share it between the three of them, they'll be side by side stuffing their faces

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Awwww you softy and couldn't think of a more perfect name

You popped into my head when I named her! Also just caught myself calling her Diamondgurly - cant remember which regular used to be called that but I'm sure she's on under another name currently

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"You popped into my head when I named her! Also just caught myself calling her Diamondgurly - cant remember which regular used to be called that but I'm sure she's on under another name currently "

cheekychops

"You popped into my head when I named her! Also just caught myself calling her Diamondgurly - cant remember which regular used to be called that but I'm sure she's on under another name currently

cheekychops "

Of course...had hottie bottie and Chopsy in me head

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good on you for giving a little cat a happy home

The Cst's Protection League give out vouchers for spaying and micro-chipping when she's old enough.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Good on you for giving a little cat a happy home

The Cst's Protection League give out vouchers for spaying and micro-chipping when she's old enough. "

Cat's

"Good on you for giving a little cat a happy home

The Cst's Protection League give out vouchers for spaying and micro-chipping when she's old enough.

Cat's"

Thanks, I can afford to have her done so I'll sort it myself then that means more money available for those less fortunate than me (although I'll whinge at the cost, but that's just my innate Northern tightness coming through ) Travis cost £80 for vaccinations and chipping, £20 donation to Animal Concern and £50 for insurance - I never let him hear the end of it

» Add a new message to this topic