FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Exercise Bunny ?

Exercise Bunny ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ranny-Crumpet OP   Woman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

How do you get yours ? How often ? Why ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I go to my work gym for 45 mins every weekday lunchtime. I also either do a DVD or visit my other gym in the evening, then an hour at the gym every Saturday and a swim on Sunday. I am still mourning my Pilates teacher moving on so will start to look for a Pilates class later this month.

Why do I do it? To feel and (hopefully) look better.

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

I think about it all the time. One day hopefully I'll get round to doing a bit

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cycling to work, training in work and enjoying being outdoors. Helps with stress and I'm fitness tested every 3 month's so that keeps the incentive going.

King's Crustacean

Im in the Jack Class on this.

Have you thought so hard that you once bought trainers Jack or have you always erred on the side of caution ?

I run 2-3 times a week. Play hockey 2 a week.Shagging evie as well.

It makes my head clear, and is helping me lose weight so all good.

There is another reason for spending so much time at the gym. I'm not getting many meets and the only way to calm down the rampant horniness is to work it out.

Truro

"Im in the Jack Class on this.

Have you thought so hard that you once bought trainers Jack or have you always erred on the side of caution ?"

Have to confess Gran that even though I don't go to a gym I pump iron regularly. I've got a good set up at home that both our boys and their mates use.

I go to the kitchen for chocolate.

Gym.4 days a week religiously .40 to 50 mins . Dont want to get big just want to tone up . At 52 got to keep fighting the beer belly

I run four times a week, for up to an hour and half, and schedule in around five 10k races and one half marathon a year

I much prefer the outdoor gym

Recovering from knee surgery last year and have lost the 8 kilos I put on whilst laid up.

As Wyrdwoman said it works off the extra stresses

But also makes me more horny too

King's Crustacean

"I go to the kitchen for chocolate. "

Hmmmmmmm well I hope the kitchen is a kilometre away on an incline and that you get there briskly and return before eating it cos ..... that's how much exercise it takes to use up a Mars Bar

King's Crustacean

Have you thought so hard that you once bought trainers Jack or have you always erred on the side of caution ?

Have to confess Gran that even though I don't go to a gym I pump iron regularly. I've got a good set up at home that both our boys and their mates use.

"

It's okay Jack. Lot's of people pump more as they age. xx

Truro

It's okay Jack. Lot's of people pump more as they age. xx "

I blame the Filosan

The lady who owns the gym where i go told me it takes 9 hours on a running machine to lose 1 lb of fat . Sounds too much like hard work that . Will stick to the weights

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

I've bought a new front light for my bike - next stage is to fit it followed by actually riding the said bike.

I know I don't exercise enough - walking the dog after work is about my limit at the moment - but I plan to go and check out the brand spanking new council leisure centre and gym because I really do need to work some excess wobble off.

I use a Concept 2 rowing machine on a daily basis….

I swim or canoe in the sea as often as becomes practical due to tides and weather conditions......and I prefer walking or cycling any distance where time constraints or luggage load don’t require using the car..

The answer behind my motive for doing all this is ? ..... why not!

Generally 3 times a week.. A short sharp cardio session on a punching bag or rower to break into a sweat and then weights. I'm relatively new to it all so finding my way and routine.

Also trying to gently modify my diet, by trying to choose better versions of foods where possible.

"I use a Concept 2 rowing machine on a daily basis….

I swim or canoe in the sea as often as becomes practical due to tides and weather conditions......and I prefer walking or cycling any distance where time constraints or luggage load don’t require using the car..

The answer behind my motive for doing all this is ? ..... why not! "

I used to love sea canoeing when I visited Scotland. Too far from the beach now but I really should get back into canoeing at some point.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"How do you get yours ? How often ? Why ?"

Does walking to the fridge count?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Have you thought so hard that you once bought trainers Jack or have you always erred on the side of caution ?"

Lol, thinking about it is almost as good as doing it surely

By *heekychappy1121Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Not trying to hijack this thread but i am a personal trainer, if anyone needs help with there training or some tips let me know. Happy to help

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"How do you get yours ? How often ? Why ?

Does walking to the fridge count? "

yes it does as long as you do it slowly and make sure it's ten reps ten times a day

Truro

Not as much as pushing butt plugs and flaying whips

Yes . Unless its to get the chocolate cake out xxz

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I think about it all the time. One day hopefully I'll get round to doing a bit"

I actually thought about it once too. Even bought trainers, t shirts and jogging bottoms. Trainers still in the box gym clothes still in original wrapping!

I used to love sea canoeing when I visited Scotland. Too far from the beach now but I really should get back into canoeing at some point. "

Yeah I find it's an activity I can really enjoy without needing to be an expert at it.....

I'm by no means competitive ... I just enjoy that feeling of freedom it provides....

Used to do 5 mile every morning before breakfast, not sure why I did it, hang on its coming back to me, it was because the big hairy arsed Sgt Major told us to

Truro

I used to love sea canoeing when I visited Scotland. Too far from the beach now but I really should get back into canoeing at some point.

Yeah I find it's an activity I can really enjoy without needing to be an expert at it.....

I'm by no means competitive ... I just enjoy that feeling of freedom it provides....

"

I quite fancy trying kayaking

I quite fancy trying kayaking"

That's the Mrs middle name.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Does walking to the fridge count?

yes it does as long as you do it slowly and make sure it's ten reps ten times a day"

and you lift the cake out very slowly using all your muscles

"There is another reason for spending so much time at the gym. I'm not getting many meets and the only way to calm down the rampant horniness is to work it out. "

That can't be true. I find that i become even more horny after the gym...and omg! something else that happens after, is wow!

I quite fancy trying kayaking"

I've never tried white-water river kayaking ,,,,, but although it does look fun... I'm far more at home on the sea or just gently paddling up and down a calm river admiring the view…

"

My only problem was getting in the things. At least with sea canoeing you have a chance, but river canoeing was always amusing for the people watching me.

"There is another reason for spending so much time at the gym. I'm not getting many meets and the only way to calm down the rampant horniness is to work it out.

That can't be true. I find that i become even more horny after the gym...and omg! something else that happens after, is wow!

"

I'm always chilled after a session, but never horny. I can't see how anyone would want someone gasping and dripping in sweat.... oh, wait...

[Removed by poster at 01/09/13 14:00:50]

Used to do 2 hours a day minimum on the bicycle on the roads, only trouble was when I couldn't exercise I was very moody.

My only problem was getting in the things. At least with sea canoeing you have a chance, but river canoeing was always amusing for the people watching me. "

haha... yeah I been there a few time too...lol

The art is making it appear as though you meant to fall in the water,,,, ….

I've only just started out trying to get fitter

Am doing cardio 5 days, 3 days weights, 2 sessions aqua jog, 2 sessions aqua fit

Hope this will ease my Osteoarthritis and get me fitter

King's Crustacean

But of course. What's in the fridge ?

King's Crustacean

"Not trying to hijack this thread but i am a personal trainer, if anyone needs help with there training or some tips let me know. Happy to help "

Im sure we'll all be very grateful!

now...me first....

I'm half dead. How long before you can fix me ? and will it be easy ?

By *exycleanerWoman  over a year ago

pontefract

take my 2 dogs on a bunny hunt twice daily

we all goto the gym to perv ladies come on tell the truth lol

"we all goto the gym to perv ladies come on tell the truth lol"

Ok you caught me out

"we all goto the gym to perv ladies come on tell the truth lol

Ok you caught me out "

tut tut lol

By *UNCHBOXMan  over a year ago

folkestone

"The lady who owns the gym where i go told me it takes 9 hours on a running machine to lose 1 lb of fat . Sounds too much like hard work that . Will stick to the weights "

It all depends on what intensity you are using the treadmill. If your just walking or running slowly it will take much longer than if your running at higher speed for longer.

By *UNCHBOXMan  over a year ago

folkestone

I go to the gym about 2 times a week at the moment as im training for a 10k in a month so doing lots of running outside at the moment, and only doing treadmill running for my interval training. Have got upto running for 10 miles today, so hopefully will get upto 12 miles by next week.

"The lady who owns the gym where i go told me it takes 9 hours on a running machine to lose 1 lb of fat . Sounds too much like hard work that . Will stick to the weights "

A pound of bodyfat contains 3500 calories, and running a mile burns around 100, so really it depends on how long it would take you to run 35 miles

I workout every day, but swap exercises around frequently.

"How do you get yours ? How often ? Why ?"

I do mine in my head, 8 to 10hours/day and 6days/week

The lady who owns the gym where i go told me it takes 9 hours on a running machine to lose 1 lb of fat . Sounds too much like hard work that . Will stick to the weights

Shes talking a bit of rubbish I ran a marathon last april and lost 10 pounds in 3 and a half hours running.

I've also done years of training on a treadmills you would lose a lot more than 1 pound with 9 hours running or even jogging.

But it does depend on pace of course some people who say they run on treadmills at gym really do a hopppy walk thingy

"

Shes talking a bit of rubbish I ran a marathon last april and lost 10 pounds in 3 and a half hours running.

"

Chances are most of it was the water you sweated out rather than fat.

Walk to the day job and back, about 8 miles if I can, twice per week and if I get home early enough, I sometimes walk to the second job and back

» Add a new message to this topic