FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > carrying condoms mishap

carrying condoms mishap

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So are you one who will always carry a condom with you? I always have 2 in my wallet hidden in one of the card slots. After a meet recently I stuck a few more in been prepared, however they provided the condoms instead and I didn't use mine. I left them in the wallet, but today I was at work and when taking my wallet out whilst talking to my colleagues they spilled out everywhere for them all to see.

I quickly scooped them up and no one said a word, this was very embarrassing though! Has others had a similar mishap before?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They should all be applauding you and not laughing .....

well done that man for being prepared

"They should all be applauding you and not laughing .....

well done that man for being prepared "

Exactly!

Yep ! I often stuff up to 30 in my bag ( gang bangs use a lot! ) I went to tesco on way to get a bottle of wine and pulled my money out my bag and all the condoms fluttered over the counter in front of the whole queue lol - plus I was dressed .... Erm to party .... Oops

Haha! If it was my friends I wouldn't care, it's the fact it was at work where we are suppose to have a bit of professionalism about us oops....

Saying that we all have sex professionalism doesn't come into that.

I shouldn't be embarassed, Always better to be safe than sorry. Just shows how responsible you are!

"Yep ! I often stuff up to 30 in my bag ( gang bangs use a lot! ) I went to tesco on way to get a bottle of wine and pulled my money out my bag and all the condoms fluttered over the counter in front of the whole queue lol - plus I was dressed .... Erm to party .... Oops "

Bet that brought of smiles to there faces

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

[Removed by poster at 12/08/13 20:08:06]

Now they know why you take so long in the toilets ...

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

I do this nearly every day walking into work!! No matter which coat I put on, no matter how carefully I peer into my pocket to take out my passes. A big LARGE gold condom always drops to the floor or skimms 10ft across it, depending how avidly I take them out. Last happened on Friday where the fucker sneaked between the two of them after I checked and re-checked.. obviously with one or two noticing

This is, this happens in the very well marbled foyer where greeters and security guard are there to give you a nice smile and a pat down.

They just wait with smiles now lol

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Haha! If it was my friends I wouldn't care, it's the fact it was at work where we are suppose to have a bit of professionalism about us oops....

Saying that we all have sex professionalism doesn't come into that."

If you had loads they probably went home thinking what a lucky sod you were.

I always have some in my bag. You never know if you might catch someones eye in Morrisons.

"Haha! If it was my friends I wouldn't care, it's the fact it was at work where we are suppose to have a bit of professionalism about us oops....

Saying that we all have sex professionalism doesn't come into that.

If you had loads they probably went home thinking what a lucky sod you were.

I always have some in my bag. You never know if you might catch someones eye in Morrisons. "

Exactly! Always ready for action. And where's the fun in just going just the once too

"I do this nearly every day walking into work!! No matter which coat I put on, no matter how carefully I peer into my pocket to take out my passes. A big LARGE gold condom always drops to the floor or skimms 10ft across it, depending how avidly I take them out. Last happened on Friday where the fucker sneaked between the two of them after I checked and re-checked.. obviously with one or two noticing

This is, this happens in the very well marbled foyer where greeters and security guard are there to give you a nice smile and a pat down.

They just wait with smiles now lol "

Everyone knows there's only 3 condom sizes.. Small, medium and LIAR

By *urvywelshCouple  over a year ago

Everywhere and nowhere baby

I used to deliver car parts. One day I put a load of loose nuts and bolts in my pocket. I got to the garage and told the guy to hold his hands out for them and emptied my pocket, out came the nuts and bolts and a tampon!! (Unused!)

I was mortified!! Forgot it was there. He just laughed.

[Removed by poster at 08/09/13 13:20:38]

Should've said that you used to be in the scouts and you're always prepared.

I'd not be embarrassed. At least they'll know you're careful.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I used to deliver car parts. One day I put a load of loose nuts and bolts in my pocket. I got to the garage and told the guy to hold his hands out for them and emptied my pocket, out came the nuts and bolts and a tampon!! (Unused!)

I was mortified!! Forgot it was there. He just laughed. "

Lol @ feeling the need to add (unused)

"I used to deliver car parts. One day I put a load of loose nuts and bolts in my pocket. I got to the garage and told the guy to hold his hands out for them and emptied my pocket, out came the nuts and bolts and a tampon!! (Unused!)

I was mortified!! Forgot it was there. He just laughed.

Lol @ feeling the need to add (unused) "

Just in case hehe

I once had all mine turfed out my suitcase by customs on the way to Crete in front of fellow Holliday makers. Didn't get to use any of them anyway!

I left a packet under my motor bike seat and put the bike in for a service totally forgetting they were there and remembered later on, dredded going to get the bike they never said a word...so not all bad lol

» Add a new message to this topic