FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Quantum Physics

Quantum Physics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago
Forum Mod

DROSS

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think the juxtaposition of Einsteins general theory of relativity and the position offered by Hawkins special gravity in the milliseconds after the big bang have elements which might help to define the more likely theories of either membrane type multidimentionalsim or the more common string theory.

Or were you more referring to the different flavours of Quarks on a subatomic level?

I was just gonna say that

the dreams that stuff is made from

Forum Mod

Well I think Quantum mechanics doesn't deserve its fearsome reputation. If you tell people something is supposed to be mysterious, they won't understand it. It's human intuitions that are "strange" or "weird"; physics itself is perfectly normal. Talking about historical erroneous concepts like "particles" or "waves" is just asking to confuse people; present the real, unified quantum physics straight out.

Ner!!

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"I think the juxtaposition of Einsteins general theory of relativity and the position offered by Hawkins special gravity in the milliseconds after the big bang have elements which might help to define the more likely theories of either membrane type multidimentionalsim or the more common string theory.

Or were you more referring to the different flavours of Quarks on a subatomic level?

"

you always get a clever dick that takes the words straight out of yer mouth

[Removed by poster at 05/02/10 14:51:48]

"Well I think Quantum mechanics doesn't deserve its fearsome reputation. If you tell people something is supposed to be mysterious, they won't understand it. It's human intuitions that are "strange" or "weird"; physics itself is perfectly normal. Talking about historical erroneous concepts like "particles" or "waves" is just asking to confuse people; present the real, unified quantum physics straight out.

Ner!!

"

Good quote,

Eliezer Yudkowsky

Forum Mod

"Well I think Quantum mechanics doesn't deserve its fearsome reputation. If you tell people something is supposed to be mysterious, they won't understand it. It's human intuitions that are "strange" or "weird"; physics itself is perfectly normal. Talking about historical erroneous concepts like "particles" or "waves" is just asking to confuse people; present the real, unified quantum physics straight out.

Ner!!

Good quote,

Eliezer Yudkowsky "

ive been outed

Ner!!

Good quote,

Eliezer Yudkowsky

ive been outed "

Ahhhhhh but you are much much much sexier

Ner!!

Good quote,

Eliezer Yudkowsky

ive been outed "

Like anyone was going to believe you

"DROSS "

Naaaa It's SSORD

Because the mass of the proton outweighs the mass of the electron and neutrons by a factor of 100000, and taking into consideration the pull of the earths own magnetic field and the price of bannanas it will cause the entire molecular model to spin in a reverse direction, just like a traffic island in France,

Thus DROSS become SSORD

Forum Mod

"

Good quote,

Eliezer Yudkowsky

ive been outed

Ahhhhhh but you are much much much sexier "

Im glad you said that Ive just had a look at him

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"I think the juxtaposition of Einsteins general theory of relativity and the position offered by Hawkins special gravity in the milliseconds after the big bang have elements which might help to define the more likely theories of either membrane type multidimentionalsim or the more common string theory.

"

You're just trying to get me horny and wet aren't you Mr Geek

Ner!!

"

Explain superposition to me without resorting to a cat

Whoever the unlos mod was/is...are they now in a successful fab parallel universe?

"Whoever the unlos mod was/is...are they now in a successful fab parallel universe?"

I wish them luck and hope to follow

» Add a new message to this topic