FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > lack of confidence

lack of confidence

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I,ve have never had a great deal of confidence lots of things have happened in my life to knock me down I pick myself up and dust myself down but its getting harder each time. So just wondering if anyone has any tips to build mine up a bit as feeling very.low at the moment .

Thanks in advance

Kelly xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

First of all, let me start by saying that you are lovely and fecking bootiful!!!

I have suffered from the same affliction, many times! Pamper yourself! Treat yourself to a little you time, because you deserve it, then put on some music that makes you smile and dance around like a loony makes me feel better!

And most of all, listen to and remember all the nice things people have to say about you, they're probably all true!

I think you're lush!

I hope you feel much more confident very soon! You ought to shexy

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I have hit rock bottom in the past in terms of confidence and had to build it up from scratch it's the best thing I have done because now I do truly love the person I am...

"I have hit rock bottom in the past in terms of confidence and had to build it up from scratch it's the best thing I have done because now I do truly love the person I am... "

Just as you should!

"I,ve have never had a great deal of confidence lots of things have happened in my life to knock me down I pick myself up and dust myself down but its getting harder each time. So just wondering if anyone has any tips to build mine up a bit as feeling very.low at the moment .

Thanks in advance

Kelly xx"

Kelly, I don't know if its an age thing,but since I hit my 50's I seem to have learned to appreciate myself and my qualities a lot more and ive found a contentment ive never had before,Its all to do with the freedom to be myself after years of oppressive relationships.I hope you start to feel better soon.

Aww thank you ladies it just seems so hard at the moment but I'm trying . Thank you for your lovely words its helping xxx

By *aisy2012Couple  over a year ago

everywhere

Not being completely full of self confidence myself I read your post with interest Then I looked at your profile & pics - I think you're just fishing for compliments; you're lovely!! If you can't have confidence looking the way you look I'm royally fucked

Believe I'm not fishing for compliments I've always lacked confidence and things have happened to bring me right down . I hope your confidence builds up soon big hugs xxx

By *ancatMan  over a year ago

Norwich

Be happy with who you are. And live life to the full. And from what I have seen on your pics you look fantastic.

» Add a new message to this topic