FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Destiny

Destiny

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Do you believe you are the creator of your own destiny? Do you believe that there is a path mapped out and we already know who and what is coming into our lives??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

The former.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You make your own destiny x

I am not a fan of Destiny or her Child

And Beyonce does nothing for me either

Lmao lol

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

i believe in zen .... you are where ever you are supposed to be ..what you do when you get there is up to you

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

There's no fate but what we make.

I don’t believe in a preordained future…

I think the word destiny is simply a dreamed up definition that attempts to rationalise the natural outcome of a mixture of planned events and random occurrences

Destiny only exist in the minds of people who cant cope with the truth that good and bad things will always happen no matter how much we put our trust in fate.

"Do you believe you are the creator of your own destiny? Do you believe that there is a path mapped out and we already know who and what is coming into our lives?? "

Neither, you can influence your journey but there are just too many external variables for you to truely create your own destiny and believing that there is a preordained pathway smacks too much of a creators master plan and that just can't be the case as he/she doesn't exist (does he/she?)

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"I don’t believe in a preordained future…

I think the word destiny is simply a dreamed up definition that attempts to rationalise the natural outcome of a mixture of planned events and random occurrences

Destiny only exist in the minds of people who cant cope with the truth that good and bad things will always happen no matter how much we put our trust in fate.

"

wow great post

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

there are two many variables for us to be make our own destiny, I think the art of being masters of our own destiny lies in taking those variables and working with them to reach an approximation of the destination we would ideally like. I also think that those variables work in such a way that your destiny is laid out for you in a strange sort of way. Now I've confused myself

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

That's what I was trying to say but you have done so far more eloquently than I ever could

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"there are two many variables for us to be make our own destiny, I think the art of being masters of our own destiny lies in taking those variables and working with them to reach an approximation of the destination we would ideally like. I also think that those variables work in such a way that your destiny is laid out for you in a strange sort of way. Now I've confused myself "

too many variables

"Do you believe you are the creator of your own destiny? Do you believe that there is a path mapped out and we already know who and what is coming into our lives?? "

I think you make your own future, friends and relationships by your own actions, deeds etc.

Mr Scruffy

By *livia_KWoman  over a year ago

South London

"

That is an excellent post Soxy and you explained how I feel about it better than I could have.

I believe we are all a product of our choices with a few extra bits thrown in.

The former.

I have been making my own decisions ever since I was old enough to do.

"You make your own destiny x"
obi wan kanobi star wars

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Life throws too many random variables at us for us to truly make our own fate.

Illness, the actions of other people, accidents etc etc. You adjust your expectations according to the circumstances and you have no real control over your eventual destination.

» Add a new message to this topic