FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Lovers and real Passion ?

Lovers and real Passion ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Come on own up.Are you here looking for that too ? Not just a leg over. ? Is fab the New Dating sex site to a lot now ? I know some of the married ones got all that ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looking for a lover with passion, not love and romance here

Nothing wrong with passion in swinging

Passion does'nt equal any sort of attachment

"Looking for a lover with passion, not love and romance here "
One time swinging was about cold hard sex and not knowing if you would ever see them again ... lol is it changing and more like dating site and just more open about the sex?

Nothing wrong with passion. Yes please

"Nothing wrong with passion in swinging

Passion does'nt equal any sort of attachment "

I just cant feel passion for people i don't really know as just good in bed , lol when you feel it you know its there don't you .. xx

"Looking for a lover with passion, not love and romance here One time swinging was about cold hard sex and not knowing if you would ever see them again ... lol is it changing and more like dating site and just more open about the sex? "

I think there are many people on here still looking for cold, hard sex with many one off's. I think there are more people now looking for swinging partner/life partners who enjoy sex. Then there is some like me, who want regular, without commitment.

"Looking for a lover with passion, not love and romance here One time swinging was about cold hard sex and not knowing if you would ever see them again ... lol is it changing and more like dating site and just more open about the sex?

I think there are many people on here still looking for cold, hard sex with many one off's. I think there are more people now looking for swinging partner/life partners who enjoy sex. Then there is some like me, who want regular, without commitment. "

The regular without commitment, is not an easy one though I have to say, mine don't usually last beyond a few months. The fine line gets crossed, and the other half wants to take it to a relationship. Nice while it lasts though.

You have to have passion when it comes to sex, if people were pieces of bread, passion would be the jam x

Maybe people know its risky and so for some its better to know the person ... But trust is hard as its like a candy shop here a lot on offer ,

"Maybe people know its risky and so for some its better to know the person ... But trust is hard as its like a candy shop here a lot on offer ,"

And we all know how much you like candy Jo

"Maybe people know its risky and so for some its better to know the person ... But trust is hard as its like a candy shop here a lot on offer ,

And we all know how much you like candy Jo "

popping candy , lol pick and mix .. x

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"The regular without commitment, is not an easy one though I have to say, mine don't usually last beyond a few months. The fine line gets crossed, and the other half wants to take it to a relationship. Nice while it lasts though."

I've been fortunate I have three I've been seeing for six years. What works for me is not seeing them more than four times a year each with other playmates in between.

Fab to me, is just another part of my life where I can get rejected

"Come on own up.Are you here looking for that too ? Not just a leg over. ? Is fab the New Dating sex site to a lot now ? I know some of the married ones got all that .. "

I am most definitely not looking for that! But good luck to those that are and find it.

I do think dating has changed and a lot more wish to be open about their needs in the bedroom ... and feel equal ..

"The regular without commitment, is not an easy one though I have to say, mine don't usually last beyond a few months. The fine line gets crossed, and the other half wants to take it to a relationship. Nice while it lasts though."
I crossed the fine line once. developed feelings and finito

Personally its all about the passion for me ! There has to be a connection ! Other wise I may as well play alone ! Like some one said I'm looking for a few (greedy girl lol) lovers! Not to fall in love with anyone ! Do feel like a bit of a fraud sometimes as I would not really class my self as a 'swinger' but this site works for me and the people I meet ! I think as long as everyone's honest about what they want then there is room for all needs here

"Come on own up.Are you here looking for that too ? Not just a leg over. ? Is fab the New Dating sex site to a lot now ? I know some of the married ones got all that ..

I am most definitely not looking for that! But good luck to those that are and find it. "

you have it , you just spice up your life with a bit more of what you both like.

I'm not looking to date anyone but I.do like passion when having sex I've never been a may there and think of England who said swinging can't involve lots of passion .

By *ondonpride69Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

I think (tony) swinging is evolving. Yes we started for cold NSA sex. I think the more comfortable you get and the older you get you look for different things. For us, friendship, weekends away with couples just adds to the already stable relationship. I'm not looking to run off with anyone, just to enjoy myself while I can. No it's not just about a quick shag anymore. It's about quality of life as well.

"The regular without commitment, is not an easy one though I have to say, mine don't usually last beyond a few months. The fine line gets crossed, and the other half wants to take it to a relationship. Nice while it lasts though.

I've been fortunate I have three I've been seeing for six years. What works for me is not seeing them more than four times a year each with other playmates in between.

"

Yipes, where do you find more than one compatible, truly single man on here

"Personally its all about the passion for me ! There has to be a connection ! Other wise I may as well play alone ! Like some one said I'm looking for a few (greedy girl lol) lovers! Not to fall in love with anyone ! Do feel like a bit of a fraud sometimes as I would not really class my self as a 'swinger' but this site works for me and the people I meet ! I think as long as everyone's honest about what they want then there is room for all needs here "

Ditto

"The regular without commitment, is not an easy one though I have to say, mine don't usually last beyond a few months. The fine line gets crossed, and the other half wants to take it to a relationship. Nice while it lasts though. I crossed the fine line once. developed feelings and finito"

Partly I am to blame when the other seeks to take it to a relationship. I fall very easily into 'wife mode', which gives out the wrong signals.

Passion does'nt equal any sort of attachment

You have to have passion when it comes to sex, if people were pieces of bread, passion would be the jam x"

totally agree

I can honestly say... I am not on here to date. Just here for fun, laughs and sex. Simple as that.

Bit of passion, kinky foolery it's all good!

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I am not here looking for anything....I have met a few that i have instantly clicked with and speaking to one at the moment that is just different....However I would never look for a relationship....If it finds me on here then of course id not turn my nose up at it.

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

There are quite a few that do not want a conventional relationship for one of many reasons, but still require a connection. Sites like fab can fill the need and serves a need in some. Sex is always great when passion is involved, knowing the buttons that need pressing, but also can be great fun finding them on a new person.

By *irtyDee33Woman  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

"Fab to me, is just another part of my life where I can get rejected "

Awwwww bless ya

"Fab to me, is just another part of my life where I can get rejected

Awwwww bless ya"

I know

I do think the dating thing has changed for a lot now and there needs .. why theres a real mix on here .. looking for different things and different way to meet .. why maybe a lot like the vanilla sort of meets as can get to know people without the sex first . Drink and a flirt and a we will see ..

^^^ this. I look for a connection with the man I meet and hope for a bit of passion as well but that doesn't mean I want attachement. I doubt I'd find that on a swinging site anyway as Im not looking for it on here!

» Add a new message to this topic