FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > new post

new post

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

the best way to say no thanks

we just say no thanks have fun then block lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I find I don't need to block. Unless they repetedly send whinney messages back asking why why why... Grow up, take the no as no and move on!!

I ignore now as profile is very clear but have always said no thanks, no more needed! If people want to waste their time messaging me now that's their problem!

I think blocking is stupid..unless they are giving repeated mails, or misbehaving.I like the site being a community, with tolernence, even to those outwith the sexual preference.I like parties, clubs..I'd rather not block every single person that says or said no.

some of us can act like grown ups and actually deal with a no thanks..even in person, those who cant i find a bit immature

bearing in mind, some people think they are exceptionally special in the blocking..wow, look at us, we blocked their ugly ass/asses...

great stuff...but did u know another profile can be made?(yeah some will stoop to it)

"I find I don't need to block. Unless they repetedly send whinney messages back asking why why why... Grow up, take the no as no and move on!! "

I agree with that. If you say 'no thanks' and they respect your answer then you shouldn't need to block. If they send another message then fair enough, hit that button.

By *livia_KWoman  over a year ago

South London

The only profiles I've ever blocked are those that have been abusive or rude.

I would never block someone just because I don't want to shag them. I message lots of people who I enjoy chatting to but don't necessarily want to shag them!

"I think blocking is stupid..unless they are giving repeated mails, or misbehaving.I like the site being a community, with tolernence, even to those outwith the sexual preference.I like parties, clubs..I'd rather not block every single person that says or said no.

some of us can act like grown ups and actually deal with a no thanks..even in person, those who cant i find a bit immature

bearing in mind, some people think they are exceptionally special in the blocking..wow, look at us, we blocked their ugly ass/asses...

great stuff...but did u know another profile can be made?(yeah some will stoop to it)

"

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

The only time we tend to block is if they keep sending the same messages after we have said 'no thanks'.

Don't block those that have said no thanks to us either. Just make a note on the profile so we don't bother them again.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I think blocking is stupid..unless they are giving repeated mails, or misbehaving"

Pfffft... why should they block me lol

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"I think blocking is stupid..unless they are giving repeated mails, or misbehaving.I like the site being a community, with tolernence, even to those outwith the sexual preference.I like parties, clubs..I'd rather not block every single person that says or said no.

"

Perhaps but have you been called a 'f@@ing retard' when you politely declined? And before anyone asks - yes, blocked and reported.

By *a35ukMan  over a year ago

polgate

As. A single bloke I just got used to it

Good job people can't see the number of rejection blocks and think I must be really not a nice guy

» Add a new message to this topic