FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > oh fuck fuck fuck !!!!!!

oh fuck fuck fuck !!!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Jeeeeeeeez Men !!!!!! u ask em to do a simple task like change the pump in the shower ....................... and now look at the carnage ..........

bloody water leaking onto the kitchen floor from one part of the ceiling .......... over the cupboards and worktop the other side of the kitchen, and the bathroom floor is ............... completely bloody flooded ............. and he said......... oh oooops sorry I forgot your shower was a direct feed ...... was waiting for the tank to refill ........... I didn't need to rewash the clean floor and certainly didnt need to clear up masses of water today ........ and if anymore water comes through my ceiling I am sure the bloody thing will be down ............. grrrrrrrrr

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Jeeeeeeeez Men !!!!!! u ask em to do a simple task like change the pump in the shower ....................... and now look at the carnage ..........

bloody water leaking onto the kitchen floor from one part of the ceiling .......... over the cupboards and worktop the other side of the kitchen, and the bathroom floor is ............... completely bloody flooded ............. and he said......... oh oooops sorry I forgot your shower was a direct feed ...... was waiting for the tank to refill ........... I didn't need to rewash the clean floor and certainly didnt need to clear up masses of water today ........ and if anymore water comes through my ceiling I am sure the bloody thing will be down ............. grrrrrrrrr

"

Was this caused by a 'tradesperson'.... or by someone who lives with you whose life you can enjoy making a complete and utter misery for weeks to come in recompense...?????

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

This carnage/mayhem sounds like a typical day in the life of Minxie!

Seriously, I hope there isn't much damage or mess x

"Jeeeeeeeez Men !!!!!! u ask em to do a simple task like change the pump in the shower ....................... and now look at the carnage ..........

Was this caused by a 'tradesperson'.... or by someone who lives with you whose life you can enjoy making a complete and utter misery for weeks to come in recompense...?????

"

neither ................ a friend (well that's debateable at the moment)

neither ................ a friend (well that's debateable at the moment) "

Some friend!!

By *ecor atorMan  over a year ago

York

A simple way to mop up the easily made mistake is use you Karcha window vac!

Fantastic bit of kit??

Yakyakyakyak ooooh yakyakyakyak ??

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Just glad it wasn't me

neither ................ a friend (well that's debateable at the moment)

Some friend!! "

Ditto!!!!!

By * Jay69Man  over a year ago

Bridgwater - Somerset

I do hope it ends up being nothing more than clearing up and perhaps a little staining on the ceiling that can easily be re-painted.

Good luck putting it to rights.

Even if you like to spray or gush you don't want to do it through the ceiling.

and AND !!!! I have come over all the more indignant now ................ I still can't go and have a shower despite it working cos there now isn't any fucking hot water ................ errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fuck fuck fuck !!!!!! Minxie is on a rant n rave now !!!!! and jumping up and down on the spot ......... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"and AND !!!! I have come over all the more indignant now ................ I still can't go and have a shower despite it working cos there now isn't any fucking hot water ................ errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fuck fuck fuck !!!!!! Minxie is on a rant n rave now !!!!! and jumping up and down on the spot ......... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr "

Don't do that!

It'll make yer tits wobble and said friend will get distracted from the clear up

I wonder if its an attempt to stay longer

"and AND !!!! I have come over all the more indignant now ................ I still can't go and have a shower despite it working cos there now isn't any fucking hot water ................ errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fuck fuck fuck !!!!!! Minxie is on a rant n rave now !!!!! and jumping up and down on the spot ......... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Don't do that!

It'll make yer tits wobble and said friend will get distracted from the clear up "

and you don't want Claims Direct on yer back for 'emotional distress' do ya...?

thats men for you love my son who his 22 broke my dryer grr

oh my son managed that with the washing machine a long time ago ............ was on the Isle of Wight and got asked "how do you open the washing machine door" why was my reply "cos I put my trainers in there" he said ................ next message I got was .......... the washing machine door came off in my hand ............... how said I ......... when I got home he had sheared it off somehow at the hinges !!!!!! ??? ..... no hope there then

"and AND !!!! I have come over all the more indignant now ................ I still can't go and have a shower despite it working cos there now isn't any fucking hot water ................ errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fuck fuck fuck !!!!!! Minxie is on a rant n rave now !!!!! and jumping up and down on the spot ......... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Don't do that!

It'll make yer tits wobble and said friend will get distracted from the clear up

and you don't want Claims Direct on yer back for 'emotional distress' do ya...?

"

I got taken out to lunch instead .............. to calm down .......... and no it wasnt the plumber ....... was my son ........ who told plumber friend you had better clear this mess up by the time mum gets back ............... go son !!!!! lol

» Add a new message to this topic