FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Time to leave??

Time to leave??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When/if emotions get involved like guilt, jealously or even maybe a few heartstrings being pulled. Is it time to consider giving up swinging??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Or giving up that person?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Or giving up that person?"

Agreed .

Or making sure your doing what's best for you? X

Depends on the circumstances.

Would you be giving it up for the chance at something more, or are you just being manipulated into guilt because of the presence of negative feelings on the part of someone involved?

What is the source of the guilt and the jealousy? Is it emotional (though the entanglement of romantic feelings and possible love) or through the destructive power of wanting to possess / control / manipulate another human being for purely selfish reasons?

It would be difficult to choose one particular course of action over another until you understand the dynamics and the driving force / forces behind it.

Anyone else think this was gonna be a single male thread?

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

Make the right choice you x

"Anyone else think this was gonna be a single male thread?"

No, it was posted by a woman!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"When/if emotions get involved like guilt, jealously or even maybe a few heartstrings being pulled. Is it time to consider giving up swinging?? "
Take a break, always is a good thing to do when things get stressful.

By *inky BunnyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Anyone else think this was gonna be a single male thread?

No, it was posted by a woman! "

Had it been posted by a man he'd have been slammed by now

"Anyone else think this was gonna be a single male thread?

No, it was posted by a woman!

Had it been posted by a man he'd have been slammed by now "

The OPs post was actually asking a reasoned question - whereas so many of these 'Leaving' type threads are just the forum equivalent of flouncing out of the room and slamming the door.

If it had been a single guy posting the exact same opening post, I would like to think that the replies would have followed a similar vein.

Similarly, I would hope that flouncy, door-slamming threads would be treats with the 'respect' they deserve be they posted by men or women.

"When/if emotions get involved like guilt, jealously or even maybe a few heartstrings being pulled. Is it time to consider giving up swinging?? "
I got given up (if that makes sense) because of all 3 probably if im honest. he is still on my friends list but hasn't visited site, I still live in hope because he hasn't left. Need head straightened out

Cardiff

"Had it been posted by a man he'd have been slammed by now

You would like to think that the replies would have followed a similar vein LOL

You would hope that all threads would be treats with the 'respect' they deserve be they posted by men or women.

"

TOSH. Historically & factually FALSE and (worst of all) you know it LOL

"Had it been posted by a man he'd have been slammed by now

You would like to think that the replies would have followed a similar vein LOL

You would hope that all threads would be treats with the 'respect' they deserve be they posted by men or women.

TOSH. Historically & factually FALSE and (worst of all) you know it LOL "

Damn it, I forgot to take my rose coloured glasses off after being out in the sun!

Just take a break... Sort your feelings out and then come back with a passion!

"Anyone else think this was gonna be a single male thread?"

lol im definitely a woman.

"Depends on the circumstances.

Would you be giving it up for the chance at something more, or are you just being manipulated into guilt because of the presence of negative feelings on the part of someone involved?

What is the source of the guilt and the jealousy? Is it emotional (though the entanglement of romantic feelings and possible love) or through the destructive power of wanting to possess / control / manipulate another human being for purely selfish reasons?

It would be difficult to choose one particular course of action over another until you understand the dynamics and the driving force / forces behind it.

"

Guilt is linked to me seeing others when i like a certain person. Pulling of heartstrings refers to others i'm not yet ready for full-on relationship dont want that person to get hurt Plus i dont want to give up seeing that person.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If negative feelings are involved it's time to go. This isn't worth heartache.

For me the make this is about fun and enjoyment together this is something we both enjoy the moment this becomes negative and stressfull I think I would at least need a break and time to rethink things

Cardiff

"Guilt is linked to me seeing others when i like a certain person. Pulling of heartstrings refers to others i'm not yet ready for full-on relationship dont want that person to get hurt Plus i dont want to give up seeing that person."

Awww babe that's a lot on your plate. Take a break. Switch off from it all for awhile x

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

I'm giving up the person, he can't accept I meet others and wont be exclusive to him, even though I explained from day one and the following 12 months, I'll never get into a relationship. He wasn't even a regular guy. Just spoke for a long time.

I will not give up swinging, but its knocked me back a bit, so will just keep myself to myself for a few days.

Guilt - simply don't do anything that may cause you to feel guilty, why would guilt be a side effect of swinging?

Jealousy - if you are the type to succumb to the 'green eyed monster' then surely you knew that before you started swinging. You probably experienced jealousy before swinging and will do after.

Heartstrings - Just be honest with yourself and to those around you.

» Add a new message to this topic