FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A day into the school holidays and....

A day into the school holidays and....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emmefatale OP   Woman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I am fucking sick of listening to other peoples screaming kids!!!!! Argggghhhhhh

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hopefuly it will rain soon then they will have to stay indoors.

By *hocksandmissusCouple  over a year ago

Chester-ish

pmsl know the feeling got woke at 7 this morning by a group of screaming kids passing the house still only 6 weeks or so of it to go lol xxxxxx

By *essiCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

chin up only a few weeks to put up with it....

"I am fucking sick of listening to other peoples screaming kids!!!!! Argggghhhhhh "
yer lucky try a month

dirtybigbadsgirlville

The mother in question screams back.....think I will be having words...

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"hopefuly it will rain soon then they will have to stay indoors. "
She is indoors!

1. Stick Hifi stealers out the window or patio doors

2. Locate a copy of Rage against the machines 'killing in the name'

3. Crank up volume to 11

4. Set to loop

5. Press play

By *hocksandmissusCouple  over a year ago

Chester-ish

lol you must have the same neighbours as me xxxxx

*speakers*

(Might add an extra step of battering noisiest child with annoying dyslexic iPhone- thus fixing 2 problems in one go!)

Revenge is a dish best served cold! I have a plan for my neighbours who woke me up at 4.45 on Sunday morning!!

"hopefuly it will rain soon then they will have to stay indoors. She is indoors! "

theres a family down the road who have just recently moved in like that and the people who live next door are not happy.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I cannot for the life of me hold my tongue any longer....already had the environmental health out last year to her....But I will wait until I am in a calmer frame of mind before knocking her door.

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

This is my 1st summer holidays without the kids

Should get one of those "mosquito" speakers that they tried to use to deter kids loitering outside shops

Crossbow

"Crossbow "

Strongbow

"I am fucking sick of listening to other peoples screaming kids!!!!! Argggghhhhhh "

another fucking moaner, use the block function!

Mine haven't broken up yet.. they are not allowed out before 10 so as to be considerate.

I tend to take mine out so they don't fight x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

No screaming kids where I live

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Mine haven't broken up yet.. they are not allowed out before 10 so as to be considerate.

I tend to take mine out so they don't fight x"

This little fucker isn't out, but does wake me up every morning at stupid O clock and I am getting well pissed off with it.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"No screaming kids where I live "
Na na na na naaaaa

"Mine haven't broken up yet.. they are not allowed out before 10 so as to be considerate.

I tend to take mine out so they don't fight xThis little fucker isn't out, but does wake me up every morning at stupid O clock and I am getting well pissed off with it. "

Go knock them awake at 2am or 6am, whatever will piss them off the most, to complain about the previous noise- that way they may grasp the inconvenience and it should also give them less sleep so they might not wake you up as much

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I tend to take mine out so they don't fight xThis little fucker isn't out, but does wake me up every morning at stupid O clock and I am getting well pissed off with it.

Go knock them awake at 2am or 6am, whatever will piss them off the most, to complain about the previous noise- that way they may grasp the inconvenience and it should also give them less sleep so they might not wake you up as much "

I have a cunning plan.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Why do kids scream.. I used to bring mine in by 6 pm always said people that work dont want to hear kids yelling around in garden.

Was talking to my childless daughter about my rules and she realises how right I was now. At least they are out and not inside on a computer tho.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Why do kids scream.. I used to bring mine in by 6 pm always said people that work dont want to hear kids yelling around in garden.

Was talking to my childless daughter about my rules and she realises how right I was now. At least they are out and not inside on a computer tho. "

Whether on a computer or not this spawn of Satan would still scream.

One of my neighbours has all their young kids (eldest is 5) up until 9pm each night and especially atm where they play outside all the time its all you can hear!

The schools by me don't break up til tomorrow

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"One of my neighbours has all their young kids (eldest is 5) up until 9pm each night and especially atm where they play outside all the time its all you can hear!

The schools by me don't break up til tomorrow"

Kids playing doesn't bother me, the constant screaming is my issue, and I'm not exaggerating its fucking horrendous.

"One of my neighbours has all their young kids (eldest is 5) up until 9pm each night and especially atm where they play outside all the time its all you can hear!

The schools by me don't break up til tomorrowKids playing doesn't bother me, the constant screaming is my issue, and I'm not exaggerating its fucking horrendous."

Oh no - they scream!

And shout, and scream, and shout, and ride around on quad bikes (petrol ones!) with the dad, and shout at each other because they want turns to play with things that all seem to make noises, and scream . . .

And then to top it off the baby starts screaming for hours making the dog bark!

They tend to think they own our block of houses too since the kids stuff is all over the front gardens, all down the side of the house along our driveway to the carpark, then toys scattered across the carpark!

Its ok - when the new houses are built next door they are moving a whole 10 yards away . . .

Bugger.....is it the school holidays.....

I tend to take mine out so they don't fight xThis little fucker isn't out, but does wake me up every morning at stupid O clock and I am getting well pissed off with it.

Go knock them awake at 2am or 6am, whatever will piss them off the most, to complain about the previous noise- that way they may grasp the inconvenience and it should also give them less sleep so they might not wake you up as much I have a cunning plan."

Ricin?

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I am fucking sick of listening to other peoples screaming kids!!!!! Argggghhhhhh

"

They are a pain in the ass, Ben I was thinking more AC/DC.

no screaming kids/noisy neighbours where I am...in fact all we can hear on a good day is the gentle bleating of sheep from the nearby fields...bliss!!

Go knock them awake at 2am or 6am, whatever will piss them off the most, to complain about the previous noise- that way they may grasp the inconvenience and it should also give them less sleep so they might not wake you up as much I have a cunning plan.

Ricin?"

ooooh....Ricin....now that's a plan

The older I get the more I seem to notice that all you need to be a parent is to lose your sense of hearing and learn what each scream means, cos the kids sure as hell don't use words anymore, just various levels of white noise!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"kids sure as hell don't use words anymore, just various levels of white noise! "
Not all kids but this once certainly does.

Me too i cant sleep in the day 3 hours today and im working tonight....

The schools by me don't break up til tomorrowKids playing doesn't bother me, the constant screaming is my issue, and I'm not exaggerating its fucking horrendous.

Oh no - they scream!

And shout, and scream, and shout, and ride around on quad bikes (petrol ones!) with the dad, and shout at each other because they want turns to play with things that all seem to make noises, and scream . . .

And then to top it off the baby starts screaming for hours making the dog bark!

They tend to think they own our block of houses too since the kids stuff is all over the front gardens, all down the side of the house along our driveway to the carpark, then toys scattered across the carpark!

Its ok - when the new houses are built next door they are moving a whole 10 yards away . . . "

When the neighbours kids throw stuff over the fence I just bin it- obviously can't be anything they value so fuck em

Children are like farts..!!! You can only tolerate your own... LOL

"I am fucking sick of listening to other peoples screaming kids!!!!! Argggghhhhhh

They are a pain in the ass, Ben I was thinking more AC/DC. "

Loud bi sex?

I work nights n neighbours kids scream louder when they know im on nights. In seriously thinking of. Getting a shotgun..

Seen and not heard springs to my mind..

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Seen and not heard springs to my mind.. "

If I had my way they would be...like I said earlier, kids playing is fine, but screaming was doing my head in, I have been round and spoken to parents.

Seen and not heard springs to my mind.. If I had my way they would be...like I said earlier, kids playing is fine, but screaming was doing my head in, I have been round and spoken to parents."

did you take your kill kit?

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Seen and not heard springs to my mind.. If I had my way they would be...like I said earlier, kids playing is fine, but screaming was doing my head in, I have been round and spoken to parents.

did you take your kill kit? "

No that was ready to go there, she was a tad perturbed by the forensic jumpsuit and goggles though.

» Add a new message to this topic