FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Team sky

Team sky

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have done an amazing job!! Two British and seemingly (and I hope to high heaven they are) clean riders in two years!!

What a great summer for British sport!

So glad there was no football team involved!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Plus some golds at the Para athletics today too. Ashes test victory and Froome. It's making me all sporty again. Plus the Olympic anniversary games start on Friday.

"Plus some golds at the Para athletics today too. Ashes test victory and Froome. It's making me all sporty again. Plus the Olympic anniversary games start on Friday."

It's great stuff! All very inspiring too!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What does it take for football to change theyre attitude ! If you want to be the best you have to sacrifice everything for success.

I think the problem with football is there is a blame for everything. Individual sports, which I'm starting to enjoy more, there's a lot more honesty 'I wasn't good enough' for example, which is a lot more understandable.

"I think the problem with football is there is a blame for everything. Individual sports, which I'm starting to enjoy more, there's a lot more honesty 'I wasn't good enough' for example, which is a lot more understandable. "

British lions is all about the attitude they took out on the field! I'm not doubting footballers ability just theyre attitude makes me question them coaches managers and players !

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I think the problem with football is there is a blame for everything. Individual sports, which I'm starting to enjoy more, there's a lot more honesty 'I wasn't good enough' for example, which is a lot more understandable.

British lions is all about the attitude they took out on the field! I'm not doubting footballers ability just theyre attitude makes me question them coaches managers and players !"

The money in football leads them to lose perspective, I suspect.

Yes money is a big factor but still believe a true sportsman, sport woman will sacrifice everythibg for success !

By *xpresMan  over a year ago

Elland

"Have done an amazing job!! Two British and seemingly (and I hope to high heaven they are) clean riders in two years!!

So glad there was no football team involved! "

1 why have a go at football

2 how do you know he/they are clean?? Armstrong was "clean" for so many years but obviously NOT

"

1 why have a go at football.....

"

Maybe because despite earning more per week than most people get in 3 years, the members of the national team are at best unable to win anything in almost 50 years and often the sort of people you would't piss of if they were on fire and you had a full bladder- yet still the 'sports' pages and TV are usually 95% about the sport of dullards, while the numerous british success for many years are relegated to a few column inches several pages back or an 'also' item

a BIG WELL DONE to to team sky n chris foom,

a great day for british cycling!

im 100% there win will stand the test of time!

as for bein dopers questions will always be asked due to the sports past but team sky on the subject even passed there data l'equipe who found no abnormalities, brailford has also offerd the world anti doping agency full details of frooms performances, what more can they do ?

ill continue to to wear my hat with pride!

"Have done an amazing job!! Two British and seemingly (and I hope to high heaven they are) clean riders in two years!!

So glad there was no football team involved!

1 why have a go at football

2 how do you know he/they are clean?? Armstrong was "clean" for so many years but obviously NOT"

1 don't be so sensitive.

2 after everything team sky, Dave brailsford, wiggins, Froome and the peloton has said. If they weren't clean. It would be a bigger shock than Lance Armstrong admitting to doping.

"a BIG WELL DONE to to team sky n chris foom,

as for bein dopers questions will always be asked due to the sports past but team sky on the subject even passed there data l'equipe who found no abnormalities, brailford has also offerd the world anti doping agency full details of frooms performances, what more can they do ?

"

Over the 21 stages Chris Froome had 19 blood samples taken. It would be very hard for him not to be clean...

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

So glad there was no football team involved! "

You can't have a good punch up watching blokes on push bikes though!

Over the 21 stages Chris Froome had 19 blood samples taken. It would be very hard for him not to be clean... "

Where did you get that figure from? Because it's not the case.

"

1 why have a go at football.....

Maybe because despite earning more per week than most people get in 3 years, the members of the national team are at best unable to win anything in almost 50 years and often the sort of people you would't piss of if they were on fire and you had a full bladder- yet still the 'sports' pages and TV are usually 95% about the sport of dullards, while the numerous british success for many years are relegated to a few column inches several pages back or an 'also' item "

By *iker BullMan  over a year ago

leeds

The difference between our footballers and the rest of our british athletes is simple,,we dont have one world class footballer,,were as we have many ,many world class athletes and other sportsmen and women

Over the 21 stages Chris Froome had 19 blood samples taken. It would be very hard for him not to be clean...

Where did you get that figure from? Because it's not the case."

All over sky sports news this morning

Where did you get that figure from? Because it's not the case."

It absolutely is the case. It was on NBC sport website yesterday and sky news today. Or did I tell them to say it..?

» Add a new message to this topic