FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > profile pic

profile pic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

would love to get in the top 10 fabs or so with my new profile pic . please start fabbing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its not very artistic or creative enough.

Its ok just wouldnt match what my tastes are in photography are w

hen it comes to dishing out fabs.. you look lost in the vast space

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

yeah i do lol

A guy getting in the top 10 on fab.

I read the other day it's only ever been done once.

For a guy to do it...it's gonna have to be seriously exceptional.

Personally I wouldn't even attempt it.

"would love to get in the top 10 fabs or so with my new profile pic . please start fabbing "

If that’s all takes to make someone’s day, who am I to deny a man a moments happiness with just a single twitch of my finger….!.

people should fab your pic cos they think it's fab, not cos you ask them to....

I agree with cute, I only fab pics that are artistically appealing, or generally make me think phwoar! I would want people to fab mine, only if they thought it was fab....

Not going to happen mate, women rule the online swinging world due to the number of men. Let's hear it for all the sexy Fab women 'applause rings round the forum'

I like the space and the fact there is only you in that space. But there's nothing exciting or different about you in that space. (I'm talking about visually and not that you aren't interesting).

The space is pale and bland which is good for a portrait, but the main feature, ie you, should jump out at the viewer, make them focus on something that makes them go 'oooo'.

Maybe if the pic wasn't on this site it may be different, but how many naked men with erection pics are on this site, probably 17,437 of them.

Now if it was a full body pic, leaning against the wall, arms outstretched, legs apart, looking very muscly and masculine but wearing a pair of impossibly high 6 inch spike heel stilettos then that would instantly make the viewer think 'oooo'. (as long as your legs were straight and you were standing tall, not bandy legged)

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

It's physically impossible. Your other thread complains about men looking at your profile. There aren't enough women to get you most fabbed even if they thought so.

» Add a new message to this topic