FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I tried and failed

I tried and failed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icketysplits OP   Woman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I tried to say goodbye. I really did. But it's so hard to end a relationship. When it's over it's over, right? When it's gone as far as it can go you need to cut the ties that bind, right? If it's broken and there is no way to fix it then you need to bin it, right? When you're just not comfortable in each others company anymore and all you do is cause each other pain then you have to stop it to protect yourself, right?

So why can't I get rid of any of my shoes? I've sorted them and looked carefully at those I just haven't worn for a year or more and still I can't bring myself to dispose of them.

I did manage to throw out a pair of slippers that the ex used to wear. That's progress, right?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I feel your pain, it is obious that i have neglected many and yet i can not set them free. So there they sit waiting for their chance to go out. Lol

Last time i managed to get rid of 3 pairs. But i had just got 3 new ones so hubby said i really didn't get rid of anything lol

Go to ikea instead and buy some good storage for them...after all you never know when you might want to rekindle an old flame! x

Maybe there is a support group for people like us

I work in a charity shop and we always need ladies shoes, go on, take them to one on Monday and then reward yourself with a new pair

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"I tried to say goodbye. I really did. But it's so hard to end a relationship. When it's over it's over, right? When it's gone as far as it can go you need to cut the ties that bind, right? If it's broken and there is no way to fix it then you need to bin it, right? When you're just not comfortable in each others company anymore and all you do is cause each other pain then you have to stop it to protect yourself, right?

So why can't I get rid of any of my shoes? I've sorted them and looked carefully at those I just haven't worn for a year or more and still I can't bring myself to dispose of them.

I did manage to throw out a pair of slippers that the ex used to wear. That's progress, right?"

This is weird coz I just saw my friends Facebook saying she's just disposed of 33 pairs!! Gave me palpitations just thinking about it x

"I work in a charity shop and we always need ladies shoes, go on, take them to one on Monday and then reward yourself with a new pair "

Thats what i do when i manage to let go of shoes and clothes. I hate tossing perfectly good things someone else could use. I also love searching in thrift stores for unique things for myself

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"

This is weird coz I just saw my friends Facebook saying she's just disposed of 33 pairs!! Gave me palpitations just thinking about it x"

I'm wondering if I've actually owned 33 pairs in my life ?

Just do it one step at a time Lickety

Take em to a charity shop. If there at all decent someone might give them a good 'ome.

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

I feel your pain Lickity.

I have a frock or two which I know I should through out but I'm convinced the minute I do I will wake up a size 10 again and bright lycra dresses a lá Spice Girls will be in fashion again

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"

This is weird coz I just saw my friends Facebook saying she's just disposed of 33 pairs!! Gave me palpitations just thinking about it x

I'm wondering if I've actually owned 33 pairs in my life ?"

She has over 100 pairs left!

By *livia_KWoman  over a year ago

South London

I understand. My name is Oli and I am a shoe addict.

I did did a wardrobe clear out about a month ago. No problem with getting rid of clothes I no longer wear. I tried to do the show cull. I have about 60 pairs and only managed to get rid of 3. And that was only because those 3 pairs were broken and no longer wearable. I replaced them with 6 new pairs.

God there is no hope for me....

South London

Shoe cull, not show cull. Bloody hell my typing is shite.

"I feel your pain, it is obious that i have neglected many and yet i can not set them free. So there they sit waiting for their chance to go out. Lol

Last time i managed to get rid of 3 pairs. But i had just got 3 new ones so hubby said i really didn't get rid of anything lol"

He is wrong. You parted with 3 but introduced three new ones to your life. Would he say the same if you got rid of him and got a new husband? I think not!

"I work in a charity shop and we always need ladies shoes, go on, take them to one on Monday and then reward yourself with a new pair "

I usually do take them. I have small feet so they don't get many in my size. I've already got three new pairs (the avatar shows my new work shoes).

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

"I tried to say goodbye. I really did. But it's so hard to end a relationship. When it's over it's over, right? When it's gone as far as it can go you need to cut the ties that bind, right? If it's broken and there is no way to fix it then you need to bin it, right? When you're just not comfortable in each others company anymore and all you do is cause each other pain then you have to stop it to protect yourself, right?

Ladies and their shoes

I did manage to throw out a pair of slippers that the ex used to wear. That's progress, right?"

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Last year when I moved house I finally managed to break the shackles that tied me to my pair of platforms from 1977 rip

"

This is weird coz I just saw my friends Facebook saying she's just disposed of 33 pairs!! Gave me palpitations just thinking about it x"

Wow! She's a strong woman.

Ladies and their shoes

I did manage to throw out a pair of slippers that the ex used to wear. That's progress, right? "

Nucspark, why are you pulling a face at me?

"Last year when I moved house I finally managed to break the shackles that tied me to my pair of platforms from 1977 rip "

Did the laces break?

lickity FFs getta fucking grip this is a SWINGING site, now get selling those shoes as some like to lick and wank into

now for giving the idea i have copyrighted this post

©keenfucktographer2013

"lickity FFs getta fucking grip this is a SWINGING site, now get selling those shoes as some like to lick and wank into

©keenfucktographer2013"

I've kept all of the swinging shoes. Would anyone really want to lick and wank into the old trainers I can't quite part with?

dudley

Ladies and their shoes

Licks one of my sisters has over five hundred pairs a room in her house is just wall to wall shoes, quite a few never worn. It must be a female gene thing

I did manage to throw out a pair of slippers that the ex used to wear. That's progress, right?

Nucspark, why are you pulling a face at me?"

Nucspark, you're making me nervous with all these faces. What have I done wrong?

dudley

"Nucspark, you're making me nervous with all these faces. What have I done wrong?"

Licks nothing really, just amazes me you have admitted your adiction

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"Nucspark, you're making me nervous with all these faces. What have I done wrong?"

He's a man! like men could ever understand what we have to go through.

"Nucspark, you're making me nervous with all these faces. What have I done wrong?

Licks nothing really, just amazes me you have admitted your adiction "

I have admitted it before, just not in such emotive terms. I spent ages this afternoon sorting out my shoes and trying to get rid of some. Instead, all I managed was to create a bit of space for the three new pairs.

dudley

"Nucspark, you're making me nervous with all these faces. What have I done wrong?

I have admitted it before, just not in such emotive terms. I spent ages this afternoon sorting out my shoes and trying to get rid of some. Instead, all I managed was to create a bit of space for the three new pairs."

And do you rotate them , so you wear most of them or is it a few select pairs and the rest gather dust

"lickity FFs getta fucking grip this is a SWINGING site, now get selling those shoes as some like to lick and wank into

©keenfucktographer2013

I've kept all of the swinging shoes. Would anyone really want to lick and wank into the old trainers I can't quite part with?"

if u squirt or gush fannyjuice in them, ur talking gold extreme gold hheheheee

I want my cut

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Lickety, how many pairs of shoes have you got?

I have admitted it before, just not in such emotive terms. I spent ages this afternoon sorting out my shoes and trying to get rid of some. Instead, all I managed was to create a bit of space for the three new pairs.

And do you rotate them , so you wear most of them or is it a few select pairs and the rest gather dust "

I have some just for dining and sinning. They are rotated and depend on the outfit I am wearing.

I have boots for different outfits, mostly black but also brown and a pink suede pair. I chose which ones to wear depending on the weather conditions. The same of the ankle boots (red and a sort of tiger print for those as well as the black).

Work shoes tend depend on where I am working, how much I am going to be walking and standing and the weather.

However, I mostly wear my FitFlops and I have 5 pairs of them in different colours.

©keenfucktographer2013

I've kept all of the swinging shoes. Would anyone really want to lick and wank into the old trainers I can't quite part with?

I want my cut"

I don't squirt or gush, do you think I could just sprinkle some dishwater in them and claim it's fanny juice?

"Lickety, how many pairs of shoes have you got? "

I refuse to answer that question. Not all of them are shoes - some are boots.

South London

"Lickety, how many pairs of shoes have you got?

I refuse to answer that question. Not all of them are shoes - some are boots."

.... and flip flops, and trainers, and sandals, and slippers, and....

©keenfucktographer2013

I want my cut

I don't squirt or gush, do you think I could just sprinkle some dishwater in them and claim it's fanny juice?"

stop being a freak n let me try...if not,u can even piss...some wont notice lol x

"Lickety, how many pairs of shoes have you got?

I refuse to answer that question. Not all of them are shoes - some are boots.

.... and flip flops, and trainers, and sandals, and slippers, and.... "

I have two pairs of flip flops but I don't count FitFlops amongst those.

dudley

And do you rotate them , so you wear most of them or is it a few select pairs and the rest gather dust

I have some just for dining and sinning. They are rotated and depend on the outfit I am wearing.

I have boots for different outfits, mostly black but also brown and a pink suede pair. I chose which ones to wear depending on the weather conditions. The same of the ankle boots (red and a sort of tiger print for those as well as the black).

Work shoes tend depend on where I am working, how much I am going to be walking and standing and the weather.

However, I mostly wear my FitFlops and I have 5 pairs of them in different colours."

Well at least they are not gathering dust. I'm sure you made a few shoes worshippers come with that last post

"

I want my cut

I don't squirt or gush, do you think I could just sprinkle some dishwater in them and claim it's fanny juice?

stop being a freak n let me try...if not,u can even piss...some wont notice lol x"

You've got fanny juice?

"I feel your pain, it is obious that i have neglected many and yet i can not set them free. So there they sit waiting for their chance to go out. Lol

Last time i managed to get rid of 3 pairs. But i had just got 3 new ones so hubby said i really didn't get rid of anything lol

He is wrong. You parted with 3 but introduced three new ones to your life. Would he say the same if you got rid of him and got a new husband? I think not!"

hehe he only pretends to mind. he likes them all

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

keep them all .you earn ed them . they are your s to do as you wish with .xxxx ive got vinyl records and nothing to play them on . at least youve still got your feet x

I don't think I have enjoyed reading a post so much hahaha I as a man buy a pair I like the look of if they fit and are comfortable.... but you women buy a pair because you love how they look regardless how much they hurt and knowing by the end of the night you will be walking like you just spent four hours riding a horse..

And then probably take them off and walk barefoot home... hahaha... love you all

"I don't think I have enjoyed reading a post so much hahaha I as a man buy a pair I like the look of if they fit and are comfortable.... but you women buy a pair because you love how they look regardless how much they hurt and knowing by the end of the night you will be walking like you just spent four hours riding a horse..

And then probably take them off and walk barefoot home... hahaha... love you all "

Nooooo, I'd never walk home barefoot no matter how much pain I am in. If you take them off you can't out them on again as it is too painful. I do try and choose appropriately for the practical function, even if they are not the best ones for the outfit.

"I don't think I have enjoyed reading a post so much hahaha I as a man buy a pair I like the look of if they fit and are comfortable.... but you women buy a pair because you love how they look regardless how much they hurt and knowing by the end of the night you will be walking like you just spent four hours riding a horse..

And then probably take them off and walk barefoot home... hahaha... love you all

Nooooo, I'd never walk home barefoot no matter how much pain I am in. If you take them off you can't out them on again as it is too painful. I do try and choose appropriately for the practical function, even if they are not the best ones for the outfit."

Me either! I will suffer before walking barefoot. I hardly go barefoot in my house let alone outside.

I try to break them in properly before putting them in my wardrobe rotation

OP I feel your pain. I have underwear issues. Had to get rid of some 6 sets due to weight loss and either the bra and/or bottoms not fitting me correctly any more. Was painful as we had been through so much together....

Thankfully I have a handluggage case of new stuff that was just right to fall back on and replenish stocks, and Ann Summers had a sale which helped...

But now I need to replace what was taken from there. It's tough.

"OP I feel your pain. I have underwear issues. Had to get rid of some 6 sets due to weight loss and either the bra and/or bottoms not fitting me correctly any more. Was painful as we had been through so much together....

Thankfully I have a handluggage case of new stuff that was just right to fall back on and replenish stocks, and Ann Summers had a sale which helped...

But now I need to replace what was taken from there. It's tough."

I feel your pain. I couldn't bear facing the knicker drawer yesterday after the shoes. I will have to do that soon as I 'need' a new bra.

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

".......

So why can't I get rid of any of my shoes? I've sorted them and looked carefully at those I just haven't worn for a year or more and still I can't bring myself to dispose of them......"

Get a pal to do it. She comes to your house and you go to hers. Agree a rough number of pairs which have to go out and just do it.

".......

So why can't I get rid of any of my shoes? I've sorted them and looked carefully at those I just haven't worn for a year or more and still I can't bring myself to dispose of them......

Get a pal to do it. She comes to your house and you go to hers. Agree a rough number of pairs which have to go out and just do it."

None of my friends have my problem. I'd be left with one pair of heels, one pair of boots, one pair of FitFlops and one pair of trainers. They're brutal.

In fact, they are the story of people who throw something out when they get something new and have everything properly put away as they haven't run out of wardrobe space.

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

".......

So why can't I get rid of any of my shoes? I've sorted them and looked carefully at those I just haven't worn for a year or more and still I can't bring myself to dispose of them......

Get a pal to do it. She comes to your house and you go to hers. Agree a rough number of pairs which have to go out and just do it.

None of my friends have my problem. I'd be left with one pair of heels, one pair of boots, one pair of FitFlops and one pair of trainers. They're brutal. "

Maybe that's what's needed ?

".......

None of my friends have my problem. I'd be left with one pair of heels, one pair of boots, one pair of FitFlops and one pair of trainers. They're brutal.

"

Don't be daft - they'd never let me keep the pink suede boots or the dalmation patterned shoes and I look gorgeous in both.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Last year when I moved house I finally managed to break the shackles that tied me to my pair of platforms from 1977 rip

Did the laces break?"

If only......

They went to the same place as my cowboy boots when I moved house last year

".......

Don't be daft - they'd never let me keep the pink suede boots or the dalmation patterned shoes and I look gorgeous in both.

"

Oh I forgot about my Dalmatian pattern boots. Might need an airing on Friday!

I don't know quite how it happened but when I was buying a bra today a pair of shoes ended up in the bag as well.

» Add a new message to this topic