FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Would you die for the one you love ?

Would you die for the one you love ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Romeo and Juliet could not live with out each other ... Love is a very strange thing can make you do all sorts of things what has love done to you ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's made me fat. I'm considering a lawsuit what do you think

By *9MarkMan  over a year ago

North Cheam

"Romeo and Juliet could not live with out each other ... Love is a very strange thing can make you do all sorts of things what has love done to you ?"

No... For my Kids yes!

it has made me change the way i behave.

put up with things i might not usualy put up with.

for my children because their love is unconditional and I would pay the ultimate sacrifice for them

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Romeo and Juliet could not live with out each other ... Love is a very strange thing can make you do all sorts of things what has love done to you ?

No... For my Kids yes!

"

This

"Romeo and Juliet could not live with out each other ... Love is a very strange thing can make you do all sorts of things what has love done to you ?

No... For my Kids yes!

"

yes for my kid and my partner too.

For my kids i would i dont ever see myself loving another man

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

My parents god yes...

For my kids without question but I have no partner and the ones I have had no I wouldn't of xx

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

No... For my Kids yes!

"

By *eforfuncplCouple  over a year ago

Morecambe

Yes for both x

Must be some sort of love if you could no live with out each other , I was reading about this couple together over 50 years and she died and he did next day ...

I would have done, yes.

By *andWCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

Ah what a scene!

Eyes, look your last. Arms take your last embrace. And lips, O you the doors of breath, seal with a righteous kiss.

Yes I would for any if my family x

By *livia_KWoman  over a year ago

South London

I am yet to feel a love that strong. God that makes me sound like a saddo!

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"Must be some sort of love if you could no live with out each other , I was reading about this couple together over 50 years and she died and he did next day ... "

My mums parents were together 60 odd years and he died of a stroke 3 months later mormor (mothers mother in Danish) died in a house fire...he did everything for her and she could not live without him...

"Must be some sort of love if you could no live with out each other , I was reading about this couple together over 50 years and she died and he did next day ... "

he died of a broken heart, happens a lot and i can imagine why.

have been with my hubby most of my life, he drives me mad sometimes but cant imagine how i could cope when he isnt here. cant live with em cant live without em.

I wouldn't give up my life for anyone but my kids, if my kids needed a heart I would gladly give them mine if it was a option, I wouldn't for anyone else, unless I was dead of course, in that case anyone can have it

By *livia_KWoman  over a year ago

South London

"I wouldn't give up my life for anyone but my kids, if my kids needed a heart I would gladly give them mine if it was a option, I wouldn't for anyone else, unless I was dead of course, in that case anyone can have it "

I imagine that if was a mother, I would do exactly the same thing.

LOVE I think can drive you mad too ....... love is strange .. hard to work it out really .

for my daughter without doubt!

For my Children and Grand Children yes !! X

"LOVE I think can drive you mad too ....... love is strange .. hard to work it out really ."

Its easy to work out ........ you just "know" and in answer to the initial question? - yes 100%

"Must be some sort of love if you could no live with out each other , I was reading about this couple together over 50 years and she died and he did next day ...

he died of a broken heart, happens a lot and i can imagine why.

have been with my hubby most of my life, he drives me mad sometimes but cant imagine how i could cope when he isnt here. cant live with em cant live without em. "

"Romeo and Juliet could not live with out each other ... Love is a very strange thing can make you do all sorts of things what has love done to you ?"

Dunno.

Never been in love where it's come from my side.

I don't like attachment.

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

For my kids in a hart beat. I wont let myself for in love again no matter how good it starts in the end it always turns to shit

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

Most certainly and so would anyone that harmed her

By *wencatWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Yes I would and also my kids

For my daughter yes in a heartbeat... For past lovers there's only been one I can say I may have sadly he's no longer here.... And love is complicated sometimes but when you do actually find true love it's the best feeling ever.

I would lay down my life for my family.

back in march of this year ,I lost both of my parents to cancer,Dad had been fighting it for 7 years ,but mum was diagnosed with it on the 24th of feb and she died a week later.My dad had always said he couldn't live without her and would never leave her,and on the day of mums funeral,dad was in hospital ill and couldn't attend,when we went in to see him on the night time to say all had wen well ,he looked at the 4 of us (all daughters) and said right kids giz a hug cause its time for me to go be with mum again,and an hour later he was gone too, so dad held on and definitely died for the one he loved

By *azzaahhWoman  over a year ago

north wales / chester

No... For my Kids yes!

"

this

By *azzaahhWoman  over a year ago

north wales / chester

"back in march of this year ,I lost both of my parents to cancer,Dad had been fighting it for 7 years ,but mum was diagnosed with it on the 24th of feb and she died a week later.My dad had always said he couldn't live without her and would never leave her,and on the day of mums funeral,dad was in hospital ill and couldn't attend,when we went in to see him on the night time to say all had wen well ,he looked at the 4 of us (all daughters) and said right kids giz a hug cause its time for me to go be with mum again,and an hour later he was gone too, so dad held on and definitely died for the one he loved "

that is so sad for you but lovely in a nice way if you get what i mean

"back in march of this year ,I lost both of my parents to cancer,Dad had been fighting it for 7 years ,but mum was diagnosed with it on the 24th of feb and she died a week later.My dad had always said he couldn't live without her and would never leave her,and on the day of mums funeral,dad was in hospital ill and couldn't attend,when we went in to see him on the night time to say all had wen well ,he looked at the 4 of us (all daughters) and said right kids giz a hug cause its time for me to go be with mum again,and an hour later he was gone too, so dad held on and definitely died for the one he loved

that is so sad for you but lovely in a nice way if you get what i mean "

we knew he'd go not long after cazzah, thanks and know exactly what you mean ,looking back now its so sweet and im just pleased after 50 years together there back together again,(dad must be a masochist)

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

That's beautiful x

"back in march of this year ,I lost both of my parents to cancer,Dad had been fighting it for 7 years ,but mum was diagnosed with it on the 24th of feb and she died a week later.My dad had always said he couldn't live without her and would never leave her,and on the day of mums funeral,dad was in hospital ill and couldn't attend,when we went in to see him on the night time to say all had wen well ,he looked at the 4 of us (all daughters) and said right kids giz a hug cause its time for me to go be with mum again,and an hour later he was gone too, so dad held on and definitely died for the one he loved "

That brought tears to my eyes. So sad yet so sweet. Sorry for your loss x

Am well safe at the moment as not in love with anyone

By *lentyoffun40Couple  over a year ago

Lancashire

I'd do anything for love

But I won't do that

I would give up anything for my wife love her more than life its self xx

"back in march of this year ,I lost both of my parents to cancer,Dad had been fighting it for 7 years ,but mum was diagnosed with it on the 24th of feb and she died a week later.My dad had always said he couldn't live without her and would never leave her,and on the day of mums funeral,dad was in hospital ill and couldn't attend,when we went in to see him on the night time to say all had wen well ,he looked at the 4 of us (all daughters) and said right kids giz a hug cause its time for me to go be with mum again,and an hour later he was gone too, so dad held on and definitely died for the one he loved

That brought tears to my eyes. So sad yet so sweet. Sorry for your loss x"

now thats love

That brought tears to my eyes. So sad yet so sweet. Sorry for your loss xnow thats love "

thank you

For a man/woman I was in a relationship with ... no

For the love of my life - my daughter .. yes

By *ll-Knight-longMan  over a year ago

Derby/Notts(Long Eaton)

That brought tears to my eyes. So sad yet so sweet. Sorry for your loss x"

It did me too

a love like that can be both a treasure and a life long curse depends if the love is returned

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

for my kids yes not for a women

few years ago yes i would have.

that was so touching its made me cry

Wud die fr my Mrs or kids anyday. Wud gladly give any of them my heart or anything else to save them. wudnt think twice bout it.

By *ser No Longer On SiteMan  over a year ago

Ghlaschu

Yes, for my other half. If anything ever happens to him they'll have to institutionalise me. He's my rock, my soulmate, my touchstone & my best friend.

Don't have kids but I've got two that I call my "Adopted" that I'd do time for if anyone laid a hand on them.

By *ser No Longer On SiteMan  over a year ago

Ghlaschu

Now there was two people that had that rare bond of true love. What an awesome tribute to them both.

omg thats so sad, i know what its like to lose both parents but not at the same time, my heart goes out to you. Only consolation is that they are both together and will always watch over you all. x

"LOVE I think can drive you mad too ....... love is strange .. hard to work it out really ."

» Add a new message to this topic