FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > solution...

solution...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so we have a baby due this week and this heat its killing j we have tried everything to encourage the little 1 to come out to no results. Does anybody know of anything that could work?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Sex, bare. There is an enzyme in the cum that can induce Labour.

Tried it.... Numerous times this week its been a good week

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Sex and a curry

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

Ha ve you taken the cork out

apart from that lots of sex a walk more curry

Well with this much curry our local Indian will love us!! We tried sex, spicy food, pineapple juice, walking (lots), masturbation (apparently that works)... any more??

evesham

How overdue is she?

By *azzaahhWoman  over a year ago

north wales / chester

ive had six children all were two plus weeks late..nothing worked for me... they come out when there good and ready !

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Forget pineapple juice, you need fresh pineapple.

Lots of walking, bouncing on a birthing ball if she has one.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"ive had six children all were two plus weeks late..nothing worked for me... they come out when there good and ready !"

"Well with this much curry our local Indian will love us!! We tried sex, spicy food, pineapple juice, walking (lots), masturbation (apparently that works)... any more??"

cod liver oil,worked for me.

drive over bumpy track roads

go on "meet today" and if someone replies exactly what you are looking for lol

She's due tomorrow but feeling very fed up now

evesham

"She's due tomorrow but feeling very fed up now "

Ah you've got at least 2 more weeks to wait then cos they won't induce before then lol

"Well with this much curry our local Indian will love us!! We tried sex, spicy food, pineapple juice, walking (lots), masturbation (apparently that works)... any more??

cod liver oil,worked for me.

drive over bumpy track roads "

do not use cod liver oil.. can pass through to baby and make baby poo while still inside. My sister used it.

All of mine have been early. Raspberry leaf tea is good.. mixed with golden seal but need a proper herbalist to prescribe golden seal while pregnant.

I found lots of orgasms brought on strong practise contractions.

Raspberry leaf tea is said to work.... But curry did the trick for me (although I reckon she just made an appearance when she was done!)

Good luck

S x

"She's due tomorrow but feeling very fed up now

Ah you've got at least 2 more weeks to wait then cos they won't induce before then lol "

they will if you make a good case. I was induced at 37 weeks... Basically due to me being under stress and worried after previous problems.

seriously just enjoy your last few nights of freedom! When the bubba comes it will be sleepless nights and continual worry..

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ah you've got at least 2 more weeks to wait then cos they won't induce before then lol "

I was induced at 32 weeks

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"Ok so we have a baby due this week and this heat its killing j we have tried everything to encourage the little 1 to come out to no results. Does anybody know of anything that could work?"

patience.

Fresh pineapple worked for my sister that and sex....dont try the cod liver oil it just gave her the squits.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Madras curry!

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

They say having diarrhea can bring on labour as the contractions of the bowel stimulate the uterus, so I've often wondered if that's where the curries and fresh pineapple idea comes from -eat a lot of those and your stomach probably isn't going to be terribly happy!

evesham

Ah you've got at least 2 more weeks to wait then cos they won't induce before then lol I was induced at 32 weeks"

For medical reasons?

evesham

Ah you've got at least 2 more weeks to wait then cos they won't induce before then lol

they will if you make a good case. I was induced at 37 weeks... Basically due to me being under stress and worried after previous problems. "

There are always exceptions bit if there are no concerns then they tend to let nature take their course.

"seriously just enjoy your last few nights of freedom! When the bubba comes it will be sleepless nights and continual worry.. "

Lol no worries there we already have a 20 month old

Local policy will dictate when she can be induced for post dates most places are term plus twelve.

Walking, stairs, keeping active and rocking on a birthing ball. Try not to slouch as this can encourge an OP position (back to back) so a good posture and upright as often as posiple will assist in a good contact between the presenting part and the cervix.

Please dont drink any oil !

There's an aromatherapy blend that can be added to baths but I'm not a registered aromathapist so can't really advise and raspberry leaf tea is good

Ask your community midwife for a membrane sweep,

Oh and lots of sperm.. You have your own prostaglandins that will help and you'll encourage her oxytocin levels to rise.. All good things

"Local policy will dictate when she can be induced for post dates most places are term plus twelve.

Walking, stairs, keeping active and rocking on a birthing ball. Try not to slouch as this can encourge an OP position (back to back) so a good posture and upright as often as posiple will assist in a good contact between the presenting part and the cervix.

There's an aromatherapy blend that can be added to baths but I'm not a registered aromathapist so can't really advise and raspberry leaf tea is good

"

Due for the sweep Tuesday was hoping to her her before then really didn't like it last time

Only fools and horses worked for my little man!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Only fools and horses worked for my little man! "
That always cures my constipation.

"Local policy will dictate when she can be induced for post dates most places are term plus twelve.

Due for the sweep Tuesday was hoping to her her before then really didn't like it last time "

A sweep isn't the nicest procedure, the point is to seperate the membranes from the cervix and if you haven't deign to dilate yet, your cervix will be quite posterior and thick and difficult to manipulate.

A fist placed under your lower back can make the Cervix easier to find and so less uncomfortable. Also take some paracetamol an hour before your appointment.

Try using clary sage oil in bath,massage or to scent the room. Strongly advise only if after due date as been told can make u go into labour quickly but as others say bubs will spear when fully cooked. Hope all goes well xx

"Oh and lots of sperm.. You have your own prostaglandins that will help and you'll encourage her oxytocin levels to rise.. All good things

"

Don't you need some ridiculous amount though? Talking litres of the stuff?

The blend we advice is Clarage Sage and Francensence but in what quantities I am unaware

"Oh and lots of sperm.. You have your own prostaglandins that will help and you'll encourage her oxytocin levels to rise.. All good things

Don't you need some ridiculous amount though? Talking litres of the stuff?"

Lol not at all. You didn't need much to start the whole process off and the same applies. It's a gentle tip in hormone balance that encourages a sympathetic response

Lol not at all. You didn't need much to start the whole process off and the same applies. It's a gentle tip in hormone balance that encourages a sympathetic response "

But you said "lots of sperm" yourself in the comment I quoted.

A quick google shows that nearly all this induction advice is just being passed around on forums with almost no medical evidence that it works. Hell half the sites recommending sperm advise you to swallow it... The only link I could find relating to medical testing was an nbc news story on a test done in the far east that showed no evidence of sperm having any effect.

Lol not at all. You didn't need much to start the whole process off and the same applies. It's a gentle tip in hormone balance that encourages a sympathetic response

But you said "lots of sperm" yourself in the comment I quoted.

A quick google shows that nearly all this induction advice is just being passed around on forums with almost no medical evidence that it works. Hell half the sites recommending sperm advise you to swallow it... The only link I could find relating to medical testing was an nbc news story on a test done in the far east that showed no evidence of sperm having any effect."

I think lots of sperm was meant as turn of phrase not a measurement. Most of the suggestions are prob old wives tales and work based on if baby is ready

By *andWCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

Make plans you want to stick to, like visiting a friend of relative you haven't seen for a while that's what worked for me, as children love to spoil plans and you will go into labour lol.

Although if that doesn't work hope your sweep will x

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

A full-term pregnancy is classed as one between 37-42 weeks. The 'date' you have been given as your due date is simply a guess.

Induction of labour is a risky thing and should not be undertaken lightly and remember that you have a choice in any and all decisions. If you don't want a sweep, don't have one. The research supports multiple sweeps anyway, not just one.

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

enjoy the peace and quiet while you have it.....

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"They say having diarrhea can bring on labour as the contractions of the bowel stimulate the uterus, so I've often wondered if that's where the curries and fresh pineapple idea comes from -eat a lot of those and your stomach probably isn't going to be terribly happy! "

Yes it is. I asked my midwife and so did my sister and they both said its because it gives you an upset stomach!! Which to be honest is the last thing id want when trying to push a baby out.

Sperm will work but only if your cervix is ready which yours mustn't be if you've been at it and nothing's happening.

You must be very uncomfortable In this heat my sister had her baby just Friday and she was miserable.

Hope things get going for you soon x

sex will definitely work mate, brought both my kids on.

Watching a horror movie worked for Ju.

Sorry....lots of sperm was just a turn of phrase.

There's lots of evidence to suggest prostaglandins encourage contractions and cervical dilatation including several cochane reviews.

These same prostaglandins as foud in sperm, are artificially reproduced in the pessarys that are used to induce labour only in a much concentrated form.

To the OP, Hope everything is going well and best of luck xx

» Add a new message to this topic