FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Meet Nows and do they actually work

Meet Nows and do they actually work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hmmm have to say when I see all the guys with their "Meet Now" at hotels, home, outside, basically anywhere for a quickie.. Do women actually respond to them and turn up randomly?

Is there some desperation with some guys! ! And I guess women too..

Intrigued to what folk think.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would just pass those ones by, unless I had already met the person. It does smack a little of desperation, especially when you see them posting it every other day

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I don't use the 'meet now' as I want to be able to give more info so I use the detailed meet request form instead. I see the 'meet now's and wonder, well, where? How long for? To do what? (Yes I know there's a good chance of it being a fuck lol but maybe they have something in mind, want to go dogging etc).

So if looking at available meets I'd always go for the list with more info as then I can see at first glance what is on offer without having to go back and forth with several messages.

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

I use it and it has worked for me on multiple occasions in the past. I'm far from desperate.

I usually use it together with a detailed Meet request visible on my profile, posted well in advance.

We use meet today because we are spontaneous in the way we play, so that suits us perfectly. We can put advert on and anyone else who is looking to play at the same time can reply. I don't see what is desperate about that.

Our meets revolve mostly around single guys and the odd coupe though. As far as single ladies are concerned I think most would like to build up a trust before meeting anyone, so it probably doesn't work so well for them.

It's not really a 'meet now' all the time is it? It's a 'meet today'.

It's there for people to post when they're looking for a meet and to highlight that via local updates and searches. Many post a meet days or weeks in advance to help planning, and add the 'meet today' if nothing's been arranged or other plans fall through.

I've used it myself many times, and still do. And yes - it does work.

Admittedly - there are done that just hit the button day in, day out - but these become familiar names and I guess yes, there's an element of desperation and the constant use of the facility probably works against them.

But used in the right way it's just another site tool.

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"We use meet today because we are spontaneous in the way we play, so that suits us perfectly. We can put advert on and anyone else who is looking to play at the same time can reply. I don't see what is desperate about that.

Our meets revolve mostly around single guys and the odd coupe though. As far as single ladies are concerned I think most would like to build up a trust before meeting anyone, so it probably doesn't work so well for them. "

I just keep seeing the same names time and time again. ...

Personally I've not used this facility or responded to one.

But I never say never and if they work, why not? And some do have them just for socials too x

Toronto

"I just keep seeing the same names time and time again. ... "

Good for them i guess?

There are a few usual suspects in/ near my area. Thing is...they almost always meet, have the veris and pics to prove it. They clearly enjoy sex and are using the site tool put in place to good use by the looks of things.

It works for them...and others.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

God, I'd be far to scared to put one up!

I can hardly find anyone I want to meet at the best of times, never mind advertising myself, as looking to meet now

I could just imagine the responses, it's not as if people read your profile in the usual manner, no doubt, put up a meet today, would just guarantee people to just look at pics and bypass the wordy bits!

"God, I'd be far to scared to put one up!

I can hardly find anyone I want to meet at the best of times, never mind advertising myself, as looking to meet now

I could just imagine the responses, it's not as if people read your profile in the usual manner, no doubt, put up a meet today, would just guarantee people to just look at pics and bypass the wordy bits! "

Wonder what would happen if we did

I could just imagine the responses, it's not as if people read your profile in the usual manner, no doubt, put up a meet today, would just guarantee people to just look at pics and bypass the wordy bits! "

Yep I know the feeling!

Toronto

I could just imagine the responses, it's not as if people read your profile in the usual manner, no doubt, put up a meet today, would just guarantee people to just look at pics and bypass the wordy bits!

Wonder what would happen if we did "

Do it "for science" and report back

Scotland - Aberdeen

Wonder what would happen if we did "

I dare you!!! Could be a whole new thread

By *livia_KWoman  over a year ago

South London

I have been really tempted to post a meet today request just to see how many reponses I would get as a single girl. You know, like a social science experiment or something.

Do it "for science" and report back "

But that would make me a hypocrite and time waster

Do it "for science" and report back "

Some of the everyday messages from guys are bad enough this would bring them out the woodwork

Toronto

But that would make me a hypocrite and time waster "

You mean you don't get called those things already by people you turn down?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I've done it before. The responses were....interesting. Not sure how a woman in York will be able to meet a man in Taunton so I can only assume they are responded to by people with a teleporter.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've got a couple of meet requests up at the moment.

"I've got a couple of meet requests up at the moment. "

And much response?

I was chatting on Skype with a guy. I guess I must have felt the urge for some fun, because 20 mins later I met up with him. Not my best idea ive followed up. Never again

Scotland - Aberdeen

Tart

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

"I just keep seeing the same names time and time again. ... "

For you to see them day in day out, you must be looking at that part of the site day in day out!! Are you looking to find someone to meet at short notice?

Just curious, no judgement!

So you have. Do you have a teleporter?

Brighton - even Hove!

"I've got a couple of meet requests up at the moment.

And much response? "

A couple of maybes but who knows? Nothing definite. It's a bit of notice at least.

Brighton - even Hove!

So you have. Do you have a teleporter? "

Unfortunately not. The response has been minimal. So far....

Brighton - even Hove!

Tart "

Hardly! Anyway, most people like to nibble on a tart.

Scotland - Aberdeen

I've done it before. The responses were....interesting. Not sure how a woman in York will be able to meet a man in Taunton so I can only assume they are responded to by people with a teleporter. "

Hmm maybe this teleporter that certain people on here speak about, does actually exist! Away to ponder the idea....

Tart

Hardly! Anyway, most people like to nibble on a tart. "

Personally i prefer something more substantial

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

I have a time machine, it works with poudre de perlinpinpin! Mint xx

Brighton - even Hove!

Tart

Personally i prefer something more substantial "

I do sloppy porridge too!

Tart

Personally i prefer something more substantial

I do sloppy porridge too! "

Ewwww

I cant believe i could put a meet request up . To meet now .. And some single lady would meet a man she has not even spoke too or seen .. Or am i wrong ? Xxx

"I cant believe i could put a meet request up . To meet now .. And some single lady would meet a man she has not even spoke too or seen .. Or am i wrong ? Xxx"

That's what we trying to determine but by all accounts .yes..

But that would make me a hypocrite and time waster

You mean you don't get called those things already by people you turn down? "

No that's fat slag

"I cant believe i could put a meet request up . To meet now .. And some single lady would meet a man she has not even spoke too or seen .. Or am i wrong ? Xxx"
No you arent wrong. I wouldnt do that

Scotland - Aberdeen

So the question is...Would you? And would you lower any of your normal expectations to the response?

Brighton - even Hove!

Mines not strictly a 'meet now'....a more accurate description would be 'a meet saturday' and 'a meet tuesday'. So I'd expect to chat a bit first and the posts have been up a couple of days I think. Nothing definite anyway. Maybe it's just timing, maybe it's just me, maybe it's location and if I'd put 'Hove' 36 people might have contacted me. Who knows?

How else are we supposed to find out what the men are like? Telepathy?

I'm here to shag. Sometimes I want to chat first, sometimes only a fast and furious ride will do. And sometimes it works out very well indeed!

I couples often responded to my meet todays when I used to actually bother using them, but if I want a meet with a single woman then I can never count on a last minute meet when I'm feeling horny.

"I cant believe i could put a meet request up . To meet now .. And some single lady would meet a man she has not even spoke too or seen .. Or am i wrong ? Xxx

So the question is...Would you? And would you lower any of your normal expectations to the response? "

Good question and i dont honestly know if i would xxx ( skirted round that one lol ) xx

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I cant believe i could put a meet request up . To meet now .. And some single lady would meet a man she has not even spoke too or seen .. Or am i wrong ? Xxx

So the question is...Would you? And would you lower any of your normal expectations to the response? Good question and i dont honestly know if i would xxx ( skirted round that one lol ) xx"

Good one! But you haven't answered the question or added to the survey results

Ok . Yes i would . And yes i would proably lower my expectations if i needed a meet there and then xx

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

It wouldn't be something I would do right now although I have in the past and I may do it again in the future. It can work, does work for lots of people, but it has to feel right for you. If it feels right then have fun and be safe.

By *on YonsonMan  over a year ago

London

I prefer planning ahead, I don't really spend all day just looking for a meet.

It wouldn't be something I would do right now although I have in the past and I may do it again in the future. It can work, does work for lots of people, but it has to feel right for you. If it feels right then have fun and be safe. "

Want to meet right now lol xx

» Add a new message to this topic