By *eareena OP   Couple  over a year ago

Rockford

God that feels great. .. hope your all getting it... finally can sleep tonight

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

no its like an oven here

I went shopping for a fan today, not a single shop I went in, and I went in a fair few had any left

it dammed war here but have fans in all rooms xx

Nope. I'm gettin nowt again...oh, your talkin about a breeze ain't ya!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Still 28 degrees here and its al most 10 just got out the showed was pointless getting in

"God that feels great. .. hope your all getting it... finally can sleep tonight "
I'm getting it here......the breeze that is

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

At last I can feel it.

It's been so stifling for the past few weeks, just waiting for a thunderstorm now

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"At last I can feel it.

It's been so stifling for the past few weeks, just waiting for a thunderstorm now "

At last?? hope it was worth the wait. You've waited long enough for it

We had a cool day yesterday. Rained most of the day and the night was much cooler than recently

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"At last I can feel it.

It's been so stifling for the past few weeks, just waiting for a thunderstorm now "

Blimey! Ace, Cloud Cuckoo needs to float somewhere if you haven't had a breeze since Minxie Minx was last on.

I'm sitting by the window hoping I can catch any air that may appear. My bedroom was stuck at 22 all night last night.

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"At last I can feel it.

It's been so stifling for the past few weeks, just waiting for a thunderstorm now

Blimey! Ace, Cloud Cuckoo needs to float somewhere if you haven't had a breeze since Minxie Minx was last on.

I'm sitting by the window hoping I can catch any air that may appear. My bedroom was stuck at 22 all night last night.

"

Yeah, it's gotta be about 3 years or more since Minxie was last on. She came to see me twice, I hope she's ok

Maybe I can turn ma fan off now though

lovely breeze floating through my window

"At last I can feel it.

"

Aww Minxie! Hope she's well.

My bedroom is 26'C.

"At last I can feel it.

My bedroom is 26'C. "

Today has been sweltering so I haven't dared go and check the bedroom yet. I'm considering sleeping on the floor tonight.

"At last I can feel it.

My bedroom is 26'C.

Today has been sweltering so I haven't dared go and check the bedroom yet. I'm considering sleeping on the floor tonight.

"

Put cushions down at least. My friend literally slept on the floor because it was cooler and she did her back in.

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"At last I can feel it.

My bedroom is 26'C.

Put cushions down at least. My friend literally slept on the floor because it was cooler and she did her back in. "

I often sleep naked in ma recliner chair, luckily I live on the top floor and no one can see through ma windows

"At last I can feel it.

My bedroom is 26'C.

Put cushions down at least. My friend literally slept on the floor because it was cooler and she did her back in.

I often sleep naked in ma recliner chair, luckily I live on the top floor and no one can see through ma windows "

Children I'm related to can see through mine.

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"At last I can feel it.

My bedroom is 26'C.

I often sleep naked in ma recliner chair, luckily I live on the top floor and no one can see through ma windows

Children I'm related to can see through mine. "

Ah that's no good, can't you put some net curtains up? They will help keep the room cooler as well

» Add a new message to this topic