FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I'm F***ing depressed.

I'm F***ing depressed.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

and in some serious need of cheering up.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Live at the Apollo - BBC3

what's made you feel like this ?

" and in some serious need of cheering up. "

Bottle of wine & Chocolate is a always a good place to start!

Advertise you want to meet a single guy and see them all sending the most pathetic messages ever.... Sounds like something fun!

Cuz I've stopped smoking and my bf has gone missing or he's dumped me without having the balls to tell me. Either way he's dead.

Awwww sending virtual hugs....

Think of torturous ways of getting your own back .......................... but don't DON'T carry them out !!!

"Cuz I've stopped smoking and my bf has gone missing or he's dumped me without having the balls to tell me. Either way he's dead. "

If he's dead, he may have left you a note. Have you looked?

come perv my pics, they are bright n fruity with a summertime air of filthyness

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Cuz I've stopped smoking and my bf has gone missing or he's dumped me without having the balls to tell me. Either way he's dead. "

don't take this the wrong way but maybe he saw your profile on here..?

His loss. And well don't for quitting smoking.

Sorry to hear about your B/F, but on a good note congratulations on stopping smoking xx

"Cuz I've stopped smoking and my bf has gone missing or he's dumped me without having the balls to tell me. Either way he's dead.

don't take this the wrong way but maybe he saw your profile on here..?"

Of course he's see it. I met him on here.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

well done for not smoking ... from what i can see its his loss ... you look lovely xx

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Well done for giving up smoking..,as for the man front...men are like buses you miss one 3 turn up at the same time..

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

"Well done for giving up smoking..,as for the man front...men are like buses you miss one 3 turn up at the same time.. "
then you have mmmf ... big hugs too

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

Would being put over my knee, your panties pulled down to your knees and being spanked as I tell you what a naughty girl you are cheer you up?

Just a thought......x

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Op...I find logging INTO fab can have that effect on occasions.

"Cuz I've stopped smoking and my bf has gone missing or he's dumped me without having the balls to tell me. Either way he's dead.

If he's dead, he may have left you a note. Have you looked?"

Funny.

Sorry OP , hope you're feeling better.

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Well done on packing in the smoking. My cousin just hit 4 wks fag free...so proud of her and happy she'll be healthier.

Work out how much money you've saved and that'll cheer you up!!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

don't take this the wrong way but maybe he saw your profile on here..?

Of course he's see it. I met him on here. "

Haha love it!!! Some people could win gold in the high jump on here

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Three weeks is major good work!

I have up myself last year. I found it got easier after the fourth week, at which point i refused to allow myself to be depressed anymore

In the mean time find something to beat up (best not a person though) lol.

As for the boyfriend maybe it's just an opportunity for an upgrade...

Failing that, a punishment spanking

for being moody might work

By *erbycouple7Couple  over a year ago

derby

well maybe you should come join my hubby he needs cheering up too as he trying to find job but no luck??maybe u both could help each other...congrats on the not smoking...ex bf loss

p.s this is the fem of the couple before anyone says

is he likely to have dumped you without saying..or gone missing without notice..maybe something has genuinely happened to him..perhaps need to contact the police or hospitals

I don't think he's dead. His phone is still ringing. Surely his phone would have died by now. It's been a week since I've heard from him.

By *affy72Woman  over a year ago

Herefordshire

Congrats on the three weeks with no cigarettes, hopefully things will get easier for you soon.

As for the boyfriend, I hope he gets in touch so you can sort things out one way or another.

Contact his friends and/ or family to see if he's ok. He may be ill. If he's fine then I guess it's over and he was just too spineless to tell you. X

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

Did you have a major blue or row, a run of misery together in recent weeks. These I'd guess would be a likely clean break without offering you an explanation. I don't condone it but it happens. Thoughts going out to you, do something to cheer yourself up xxxx

By *ll-Knight-longMan  over a year ago

Derby/Notts(Long Eaton)

" and in some serious need of cheering up. "

Big Fab hugs and I know it doesn't make it feel any better but it does get better with time. It is worse that you don't know why and there is not "completion" but if he has decided to do this and he's not facing you then it's his loss. If he genuinely has disappeared there may be a valid reason.

Do you know any of his friends or relatives?

Not a good feeling to have....my advice (from experience) Don't fight it if the feeling goes on for months...... Get help.

"Did you have a major blue or row, a run of misery together in recent weeks. These I'd guess would be a likely clean break without offering you an explanation. I don't condone it but it happens. Thoughts going out to you, do something to cheer yourself up xxxx "

No we didn't row although he's been getting shit of his family for seeing me. He seperated from his wife then he started seeing me 4 months later. Then it turned out his ex was pregnant. She didn't tell him till she was 7 months. Anyway he doesn't want to go back to her but his family want him to.

No need for U to be down ur gorgeous, have a bottle a bubble bath and some choc his loss x

"Did you have a major blue or row, a run of misery together in recent weeks. These I'd guess would be a likely clean break without offering you an explanation. I don't condone it but it happens. Thoughts going out to you, do something to cheer yourself up xxxx

No we didn't row although he's been getting shit of his family for seeing me. He seperated from his wife then he started seeing me 4 months later. Then it turned out his ex was pregnant. She didn't tell him till she was 7 months. Anyway he doesn't want to go back to her but his family want him to. "

Maybe he just need time to sort his head out ......... and need the space ... if he really care for you he will be back ....... tell you best thing to do and it will drive you nuts dont call and no texting not mail no nothing ... You think about you and get on with life ... put yourself first .. well done for keeping off the fags xx

By *eareenaCouple  over a year ago

Rockford

As we say in Texas... fuck em and feed em beans....

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

"Did you have a major blue or row, a run of misery together in recent weeks. These I'd guess would be a likely clean break without offering you an explanation. I don't condone it but it happens. Thoughts going out to you, do something to cheer yourself up xxxx

No we didn't row although he's been getting shit of his family for seeing me. He seperated from his wife then he started seeing me 4 months later. Then it turned out his ex was pregnant. She didn't tell him till she was 7 months. Anyway he doesn't want to go back to her but his family want him to. "

Maybe he's taken a timeout to sort his head out, although that doesn't mean that he can't atleast contact you to let you know that he's ok.

Congrats on the no smoking by the way. X

I know thing's will change, they always do. You'll get by, you always have.

And, giving up isn't easy... you've made it this far, go another 3 weeks and then give yourself a smile for it or some sort of reward :D

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

"No we didn't row although he's been getting shit of his family for seeing me. He seperated from his wife then he started seeing me 4 months later. Then it turned out his ex was pregnant. She didn't tell him till she was 7 months. Anyway he doesn't want to go back to her but his family want him to. "

He,ll perhaps be taking time out to think about exactly what he wants, be it you or to make amends to the impending Mother of his child.

It,ll give you time to either think a out moving on or respect his need for space.

I'd personally be hurt naturally if there's been no contact and probably loom forward but that's your call. It may not be of any consolation but you look a gorgeous filly and in time you,ll be having fun and getting wooed xx

Do you know any of his mates? Maybe you could ask them if they've seen him?

But a week's a long time to go without contact if you ask me.

Play with some puppies (not the tit kind). Always works for me when I'm down.

Or destroy stuff on Xbox

» Add a new message to this topic