FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > just the one

just the one

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Someone in my school was playing rugby, got tackled wrong and ended up loosing a testicle, this was a few years ago now and I've seen him with a fair few women but I was wondering, would it bother anyone here if they met someone with one testicle?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I have dated someone with one ball bag...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

One less to suck

No seriously I don't think so x

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

How would they know? I think surgeons normally replace the one they remove with a sweet and sour chicken ball.

Google paul wood warrington rugby league player he got ruptured testicle early in game whilst in pain he played to end of game was only after found out severity.

He had it removed later.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I have dated someone with one ball bag... "

Phew at least he wasn't a two bag mutant

"Someone in my school was playing rugby, got tackled wrong and ended up loosing a testicle, this was a few years ago now and I've seen him with a fair few women but I was wondering, would it bother anyone here if they met someone with one testicle?"

As long as she didn't have a cock.

Ooh, hang on a mo.

By *ust4fun2013Couple  over a year ago

sheerness

Not a problem here

"How would they know? I think surgeons normally replace the one they remove with a sweet and sour chicken ball. "

Mmmm tasty.

"How would they know? I think surgeons normally replace the one they remove with a sweet and sour chicken ball. "

They give you a choice now. Personally, i'd pick the soor ploom one!

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I once dated a Russian guy with one testicle.....his name was 'Ivor Bolokof'

It would if he came up to me stark naked on a bus. Otherwise not bothered.

"I once dated a Russian guy with one testicle.....his name was 'Ivor Bolokof'"

Our son and nephew had testicular cancer, both had to have one testicle removed, son has to wait six months to find out if a growth in the other one has grown. Son met and fell in love with a nurse who cared for him, (got together afterwards). Nephew is still with the same girl who is was with prior to cancer. Why would only having one bollock make any difference to dating.

"Our son and nephew had testicular cancer, both had to have one testicle removed, son has to wait six months to find out if a growth in the other one has grown. Son met and fell in love with a nurse who cared for him, (got together afterwards). Nephew is still with the same girl who is was with prior to cancer. Why would only having one bollock make any difference to dating."

It doesn't the guy I dated went on to have 2 children

"It would if he came up to me stark naked on a bus. Otherwise not bothered."

So if it was on a train you'd be ok?

"Our son and nephew had testicular cancer, both had to have one testicle removed, son has to wait six months to find out if a growth in the other one has grown. Son met and fell in love with a nurse who cared for him, (got together afterwards). Nephew is still with the same girl who is was with prior to cancer. Why would only having one bollock make any difference to dating.

It doesn't the guy I dated went on to have 2 children "

Son has an eight month ild daughter, xx

"Our son and nephew had testicular cancer, both had to have one testicle removed, son has to wait six months to find out if a growth in the other one has grown. Son met and fell in love with a nurse who cared for him, (got together afterwards). Nephew is still with the same girl who is was with prior to cancer. Why would only having one bollock make any difference to dating."

I wish them both the best of luck

I'm usually the one to make the inappropriate jokes at a party, I've had a few fall outs because I say what pops into my head, no brain to mouth filter. But I don't think its fair to make jokes about someone who's lost a body part, even if it is just a testicle lost in a game of rugby. Happy to see majority of women (so far) don't mind

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

"How would they know? I think surgeons normally replace the one they remove with a sweet and sour chicken ball.

They give you a choice now. Personally, i'd pick the soor ploom one! "

The Latest must-Have one is the Gobstopper..

"Our son and nephew had testicular cancer, both had to have one testicle removed, son has to wait six months to find out if a growth in the other one has grown. Son met and fell in love with a nurse who cared for him, (got together afterwards). Nephew is still with the same girl who is was with prior to cancer. Why would only having one bollock make any difference to dating.

I'm usually the one to make the inappropriate jokes at a party, I've had a few fall outs because I say what pops into my head, no brain to mouth filter. But I don't think its fair to make jokes about someone who's lost a body part, even if it is just a testicle lost in a game of rugby. Happy to see majority of women (so far) don't mind"

Thank you for your good wishes. Both son and nepthew were the first ones to joke about loosing one each as they had opposite ones removed, they are now known as bookends.

I'm usually the one to make the inappropriate jokes at a party, I've had a few fall outs because I say what pops into my head, no brain to mouth filter. But I don't think its fair to make jokes about someone who's lost a body part, even if it is just a testicle lost in a game of rugby. Happy to see majority of women (so far) don't mind

Thank you for your good wishes. Both son and nepthew were the first ones to joke about loosing one each as they had opposite ones removed, they are now known as bookends. "

Haha good to see they can make light of it

» Add a new message to this topic