FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The other side

The other side

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So who in the fab swinging world thinks that there may be ghosts or phantoms amongst us ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've seen quite a few ghoulies

I believe there are spirits amongst us. Not the alcoholic type either.

"I believe there are spirits amongst us. Not the alcoholic type either. "
as I work in a care home on night shift I do tend to hear and see things in the corner of my eye until last night

"I believe there are spirits amongst us. Not the alcoholic type either. as I work in a care home on night shift I do tend to hear and see things in the corner of my eye until last night "

What happened last night?

One of our solid fire exits flew open with no one there and no wind either

"One of our solid fire exits flew open with no one there and no wind either "

Always look for a logical answer first perhaps it wasnt secured properly.

I work in a care home it's checked twice a day and night

Im a firm beleiver as ive seen things that just cant be explained.

Thought Id phone a friend top discuss this very issue, but with this sort of subject matter, who you gonna call?

"I believe there are spirits amongst us. Not the alcoholic type either. "

^^^ this!

Much as I’d love to see proof of another dimensions where the spiritual remnants of the departed exist , I can’t take any explanation which supports the existence of ghosts seriously,,,,,,,

But if believers take comfort from their experiences and opinions I’m happy for them…

"Much as I’d love to see proof of another dimensions where the spiritual remnants of the departed exist , I can’t take any explanation which supports the existence of ghosts seriously,,,,,,,

But if believers take comfort from their experiences and opinions I’m happy for them… "

Soxy, you have such a lovely way with words x

Ok, now you are all going to laugh at me, but I have seen my cats "ghost". I had to put her to sleep years ago. I believe there are spirits out there

By *picenicelyCouple  over a year ago

third star on the right

"Much as I’d love to see proof of another dimensions where the spiritual remnants of the departed exist , I can’t take any explanation which supports the existence of ghosts seriously,,,,,,,

But if believers take comfort from their experiences and opinions I’m happy for them… "

I can tell you its not comforted I feel

Mrs

"Ok, now you are all going to laugh at me, but I have seen my cats "ghost". I had to put her to sleep years ago. I believe there are spirits out there"

Although I do respect peoples right to believe and I love that your cat choose to give you this comforting experience,,,,,,

But will someone kindly explain where's all horse ghosts and the dog ghosts and sheep and pigs and cow ghosts ,,, all the hamsters and gerbils and guinea-pig ghosts ….!.

Oh and the flies and the fish and the birds and the bees and the insect ghosts and the lions and tigers and elephants and zebra and buffalo and wildebeest ghosts... and lets not forget all those chicken ghosts and wild bird ghosts ,,,,what about all them eh!

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I think the chat rooms are haunted. I always seem to get the willies in there

"I think the chat rooms are haunted. I always seem to get the willies in there "

Hahaha

But if believers take comfort from their experiences and opinions I’m happy for them…

Mrs "

But surely even the most ardent believer must see it’s a tad whimsical to consider Ghosts might be trapped in some kind of limbo roaming this world frightening a select few of the 7 billion inhabitants presently living, without providing one single shred of irrefutable evidence to substantiate their spooky existence ….

In-it Eh!

By *picenicelyCouple  over a year ago

third star on the right

Mrs

But surely even the most ardent believer must see it’s a tad whimsical to consider Ghosts might be trapped in some kind of limbo roaming this world frightening a select few of the 7 billion inhabitants presently living, without providing one single shred of irrefutable evidence to substantiate their spooky existence ….

In-it Eh!

"

I fully agree, far too many charlatans and attention seekers to make it a field worth real study.

I have no answers but do have experience

I will explain my experience in pm

Mrs

I know there is

"I know there is"

OK ,,,, But is it also fair to say that any case supporting the existence of ghost’s remains nothing more than anecdotal hearsay.

Whereby even those people who genuinely believe they’ve had first hand experience of ghostly goings on, should also be willing to consider that in every case there is greater evidence suggesting ghosts are nothing more than the product of wishful thinking or an over active imagination coupled to the misinterpretation of naturally occurring phenomena…?

Depends how u define a haunting or a ghost.

I think ghosts can be caused by many things, even ghosts of living people. As the atmosphere is naturally magnetic, it could work like a natural video or sound recorder. If things can be recorded, why not played back.

If emotions run high, it can cause us be electrically charges. This in addition to a magnetic field could cause murders etc to be naturally recorded

Seen two ghosts in my house...a tall man & a young boy (I think he was a boy because I could only see his body no head)...seen nothing since! That was a few years ago now!..I never believed in them until I saw them both!..I think they was just passimg through I hope so anyway because I wouldnt want to see either again freaked me out proper! !...truth!!....bambi

"Depends how u define a haunting or a ghost.

I think ghosts can be caused by many things, even ghosts of living people. As the atmosphere is naturally magnetic, it could work like a natural video or sound recorder. If things can be recorded, why not played back.

If emotions run high, it can cause us be electrically charges. This in addition to a magnetic field could cause murders etc to be naturally recorded"

Surely the examples you’ve offered are all in some way measurable or testable using relatively straight forwards scientific techniques that have existed for many years and are widely available to ghost hunters and people with an interest in the paranormal..

Yet here we are, still without one single example which conclusively proves anything scientifically unexplainable ever happens as a result of so called ghostly going’s on!

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"So who in the fab swinging world thinks that there may be ghosts or phantoms amongst us ?"

Not me - just a regular old cynic.

in the night garden

I believe in goats.

"I believe in goats."

So who ya gonna call?…..

Goat Butters !!!!!!!

in the night garden

"I believe in goats.

So who ya gonna call?…..

Goat Butters !!!!!!! "

Muha Sox old chum together I think we are pretty much the finest purveyors of corn and cringe on this here internet. Yeehaw!

I believe

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

Believe something, of course without hard evidence unsure what.

I reckon it's all energies that either descend or ascend to some negative or positive conclusion.

Aliens: yes

Ghosts / spirits: undecided

The brain is a very powerful thing and can make you think you have seen things etc. I'd need more evidence or to witness something myself, right in front of me and not out the corner of my eye etc, to believe.

» Add a new message to this topic