FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why foot fetish

Why foot fetish

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm becoming more and more into ladies feet. I received an amazing foot job the other month, and now with all the hot weather I seem to be perving over ladies in flip flops. From what I can gather many men feel like this but not many women seem to be into this.what are the ladies views on this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

After posting a photo of my bare legs and feet a few months ago I received several messages from me with a foot fetish asking me to post more photos of my feet as they "are so pretty/look so soft/turn me on" and similar.

I have never understood why men find feet such a turn on but it certainly seems to be one of the more "usual" fetishes and predominantly more particular to men. My theory is that women as a rule, and especially in summer, take better care of their feet and consequently they are more appealing in appearance!

I suppose your right. I just find them really attractive and don't know why. Was hoping some people could shed some light on the situation

Seconded...

I have a major foot fetish n find if a lady takes care of her feet u aint gotta worry about the rest cus that will b looked after to.just cant find anyone local to let me at their feet lol

Its a very common fetish for men,apparently foot fetish accounts for more than half of all fetishes

Funny how if always seems to be men that have it,ive never known a woman to go as crazy over a mans feet

the best thing about summer is getting to see a lot of female feet

I get hundreds of messages over my foot job pic, id say a good 80% of my mail is guys purely after foot play

im happy with that

it's not a fetish of mine.. but i have no problem massaging licking tickling a lover's feet.. they enjoy it. i enjoy it.. i am also a lover of shoes.. tho again not so obsessed as to rate this a fetish

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

Saying I had a foot fetish would be saying too much but I do have a keen interest in them.

Quite often when seeing a women in enclosed shoes I find myself being very curious as to what her feet look like.

Sometimes I do get the see them naked, sometimes that is a pleasure, often it isn't

What does confuse me is why so many women will wear strappy heels to augment and show off that part of their body but haven't bothered with the angle grinder to remove the crusty hard skin and or pedicure!

check my fb kinky 010 she knows how to deal with a foot fetish

Hate feet,

Just don't get the whole foot fetish thing ,NOT one bit ..yuk ..!!

Did someone say FootFetish ???

Its a terrible addiction having a Foot or Heel Fetish but some fucker has too huh ??

"Did someone say FootFetish ???

Its a terrible addiction having a Foot or Heel Fetish but some fucker has too huh ?? "

just seen your pics. It's made me more obsessed now.

We just posted a few feet pics and have had a good response lol. I dont understand it really but JC seems to be more into feet these days also...

I see feet as another accessory to sex after all there is loads of erogenous zone on women's feet

A ND. THE FEELING IS SO (FREAKIEST) GREAT?

YAW NEED TO TRY IT ...MEN. YESSSSSS

People always talk about the gspot and the clit. They forget that the feet itself is quite sensitive too..if you do it well, the response you get is so sexy.

...yes, i love feet too. But not because its feet. Rather, the effect it causes if done correctly (my experiences anyway)

Again. I agree. Can't get enough ...

My Mrs loves wearing her sexy Stilletto sandals while having the top of her toes licked across her foot,that feels amazing according to her

i have to say though it must seem strange kissing feet if you have never done it before but for fucks sake don't knock it until your horny and tried it

Never seen the attraction in feet... Theyre angin!

"I'm becoming more and more into ladies feet. I received an amazing foot job the other month, and now with all the hot weather I seem to be perving over ladies in flip flops. From what I can gather many men feel like this but not many women seem to be into this.what are the ladies views on this?"

» Add a new message to this topic