FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Does anyone value intelligence?

Does anyone value intelligence?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone value intelligence?

By intelligence I mean from someone who can string a sentence together through to someone quite articulate. I don't necessarily mean someone who is academically educated.

If you were offered a meet with a guy with a six pack or an ordinary guy who seems to be able to use his mind a bit - which one would you go for? Honestly.

I know some people think that meets are not about a spelling exam, and there is nothing wrong with that view.

I know some people have dyslexia, predictive texting causes mistakes and someone's social circumstances might have held them back.

But, in general, do smart people turn you on? Or are you not bothered?

(I'm not looking to put anyone down, or have digs. I am just curious to know people's thoughts)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

47p

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes... Sometimes

"47p"

"47p"

Next time someone says " penny for your thoughts" ...... Sell them

Eh¿

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"If you were offered a meet with a guy with a six pack or an ordinary guy who seems to be able to use his mind a bit - which one would you go for? Honestly"

Honestly????

I'd just invite them both round for a threesome

"47p"

inclusive or exclusive? Times are tough.....

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

No matter how I try and phrase my reply it sounds wrong. I like people to have a similar intelligence to mine because I like a bit of a spar verbally and if someones more intelligent I get beaten and if a rare person exists who is less intelligent then it's no fun either. Good conversation is sexy

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I meet people who can convey a decent personality via the messaging system on here.

"No matter how I try and phrase my reply it sounds wrong. I like people to have a similar intelligence to mine because I like a bit of a spar verbally and if someones more intelligent I get beaten and if a rare person exists who is less intelligent then it's no fun either. Good conversation is sexy "

Knickers!

"47p"

OMG…..47p…… has no one mentioned this is a time of austerity….

Sheeeesh,,,,,, would you knock 10% of for cash?

By *ammyDodgaMan  over a year ago

Nottingham/and everywhere my location says i am ;)

It's all about the banter for me, if you don't stimulate my mind what's the point in going elsewhere. It's just mechanical then..

Who wants going through the motions sex??

In Your Bush

Oops, apparently intelligence is in decline. It is now on special offer for 30p

By *allDarkFoxForYouMan  over a year ago

Winchester/London

The brain is a key instigator re sex and I am attracted to intelligence and common ground re a sense of humour.

As a rule of thumb I wouldn't meet anyone whom I didn't believe I'd have a fun and flowing conversation with if we were sat close together on a lengthy train journey

it does help if there is some intelligence there, that you can hold a conversation with someone.

"If you were offered a meet with a guy with a six pack or an ordinary guy who seems to be able to use his mind a bit - which one would you go for? Honestly."

How about them meeting an intelligent guy with a six pack, as just like having a big cock and knowing how to use it, they're not mutually exclusive attributes?

By *oasterCockbumMan  over a year ago

Highway 61

"It's all about the banter for me, if you don't stimulate my mind what's the point in going elsewhere. It's just mechanical then..

Who wants going through the motions sex??"

Mime artists ? .....

"If you were offered a meet with a guy with a six pack or an ordinary guy who seems to be able to use his mind a bit - which one would you go for? Honestly.

How about them meeting an intelligent guy with a six pack, as just like having a big cock and knowing how to use it, they're not mutually exclusive attributes?"

Don't forget though - a good body, a huge cock and a genius intellect probably wouldn't have got Joseph Carey Merrick a meet on here!!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"If you were offered a meet with a guy with a six pack or an ordinary guy who seems to be able to use his mind a bit - which one would you go for? Honestly.

How about them meeting an intelligent guy with a six pack, as just like having a big cock and knowing how to use it, they're not mutually exclusive attributes?

Don't forget though - a good body, a huge cock and a genius intellect probably wouldn't have got Joseph Carey Merrick a meet on here!! "

It helps if they're nice too!

I would always go with the intelligent woman.......as long as she's got huge tits

By *eareenaCouple  over a year ago

Rockford

The brain is the sexiest thing... six packs and big cocks are nice but I personally Need mental stimulation most

"

Who wants going through the motions sex??

Mime artists ? ..... "

This has made me laugh

If there is anyone interested, feel free to send me a message too. I do like smart women.

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

Good try i guess.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

To meet one to one then I do need some intellectual stimulation.

At a club... not so much.

A quirky brain is very much a stimulant. That's why I write a bit with folk first, to suss out whether there's something I can chew on (stop sniggering in the back). And it works - I have met and am still in touch with a gorgeous bloke who makes me laugh and think and is intellectually challenging and in fact is Mensa material. He stands out (now, what did I say!)*. But others have proved most entertaining, witty, and pleasant company as well.

* no, you can't bribe me. Not telling.

"I meet people who can convey a decent personality via the messaging system on here."

We are with you on this. Its not necessarily intelligence. Its personality that shines through.

How about them meeting an intelligent guy with a six pack, as just like having a big cock and knowing how to use it, they're not mutually exclusive attributes?"

"Does anyone value intelligence?

By intelligence I mean from someone who can string a sentence together through to someone quite articulate. I don't necessarily mean someone who is academically educated.

If you were offered a meet with a guy with a six pack or an ordinary guy who seems to be able to use his mind a bit - which one would you go for? Honestly.

I know some people think that meets are not about a spelling exam, and there is nothing wrong with that view.

I know some people have dyslexia, predictive texting causes mistakes and someone's social circumstances might have held them back.

(I'm not looking to put anyone down, or have digs. I am just curious to know people's thoughts) "

from someone with no photo's and an avatar of a thumb ....

Intelligence or should I say interesting men for me any time I can't do JKP (Jeremy Kyle People) even if he has got a 9 inch dick and vibrating tongue. I need to have some kind of conversation in between recovery time.. For me the brain is the largest sexual organ

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Of course I do.

Intelligence and a witty personality does it for me

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Would rather meet a guy that can make me laugh and hold a half decent convo with than a great looking guy. Looks are not important to me.

"Would rather meet a guy that can make me laugh and hold a half decent convo with than a great looking guy. Looks are not important to me. "

A woman goes out on the town one night, and pulls a German guy. They go back to her hotel room, where he produces four springs and places them under the mattress, then asks her to make quacking noises as they're having sex - she thinks this is a bit strange but decides to go along with it, and is amazed when minutes later she enjoys an explosive orgasm!

'Wow, that was amazing! What do you call it!?' she asks him

'Four sprung duck technique'

(I'm not looking to put anyone down, or have digs. I am just curious to know people's thoughts)

from someone with no photo's and an avatar of a thumb .... "

And your point is?

Had your read my profile, which I never asked for it to be judged or advice sought, you might have realized that I do, indeed, have pics. Just private pics for personal reasons. My profile, has very little to do, if anything at all, with my question.

"Intelligence and a witty personality does it for me "

MissBehaving, wow!! Those eyes. Pity I'm too old.

"Intelligence or should I say interesting men for me any time I can't do JKP (Jeremy Kyle People) even if he has got a 9 inch dick and vibrating tongue. I need to have some kind of conversation in between recovery time.. For me the brain is the largest sexual organ"

Exactly. No jkp for me too.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

My biggest sexual organ is my brain.

I guess I don't particularly aim for one night stands. I think if it was just about a fuck and a fuck off I'd be less inclined to be so fussy about the smarts.

As it is, for me, the smarts are the important part.

"Intelligence or should I say interesting men for me any time I can't do JKP (Jeremy Kyle People) even if he has got a 9 inch dick and vibrating tongue. I need to have some kind of conversation in between recovery time.. For me the brain is the largest sexual organ

Exactly. No jkp for me too. "

I'll happily admit to being a Jez Kyle watcher, it's an entertaining way to spend a morning in a bear baiting, ego massaging kinda way!

I wouldn't class myself as unintelligent though

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

i think it takes some intelligence to tease and be inventive sexually.. i just hope that is what some women want

I'm a complete sucker for it

By *ohneybegoodMan  over a year ago

Dublin 14

There are 7 type,s of intelligence Verbal, Visual, Physical, Musical, Mathematical ,Introspective and Interpersonal.I think most people have at least one type?

"There are 7 type,s of intelligence Verbal, Visual, Physical, Musical, Mathematical ,Introspective and Interpersonal.I think most people have at least one type?"

By *EXY50ishWoman  over a year ago

Anywhere and nowhere

Yes absolutely. I'm

What kind of intelligence? I like people I can engage with, people I have something in common with or who I find interesting or an enigma, perhaps.

Does that need a huge IQ? Of course not but neither would a low IQ have those attractions.

What they look like has no bearing on whether they are intelligent or not

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I once shared a house with a hugely intelligent guy but he couldn't cook, couldn't even follow a recipe. Lived on takeaways. No idea what he was like sexually. Never saw him with a guy or a lady.

Look at Arthur Miller getting off with Marilyn Monroe. His attributes were not physical.

Intelligence with humour and a good all round personality incorporated with attractive looks is a perfect starter...

So we have the chemistry, physical attraction.... Then it's all down to sexual compatibility!!

i like inteligent men, dont like meeting silly people who say silly things all the time, not that i am all that interested in talking when i meet someone. some inteligent people say silly things too though.

Discretion is the better part of valour....not bothered too much about intelligence as long as they've had a few bottles of cop'on and know how to behave in company. As the famous Baz says....some of the most interesting people still don't know what that want to do at 40........oh and wear sunscreen...!!

With no strings sex I'm primarily initially attracted by the physical, but intellect is usually the trigger that makes me act on that initial impulse and keeps me interested.

Just what I was thinking

By *ser No Longer On SiteMan  over a year ago

Ghlaschu

Yes.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"47p"

Stupid. You put the nine back to front Doh ....

"If you were offered a meet with a guy with a six pack or an ordinary guy who seems to be able to use his mind a bit - which one would you go for? Honestly

Honestly????

I'd just invite them both round for a threesome "

Ok then find someone with a six pack and we're good to go

Ideally, why can't someone have an athletic body and at the same time be intelligent?

But some people are all about the looks instead of the personality, which is fine.

At the end of the day most of us (not all) are on here for sexual gratification, so being the sharpest tool in the box upstairs doesn't always go in your favour.

Especially as a single guy.

But everyone has different requirements. Some will want the body, some will want the mind, others will prefer both. Just have to find which of the three is preferable to them.

"It's all about the banter for me, if you don't stimulate my mind what's the point in going elsewhere. It's just mechanical then..

Who wants going through the motions sex??"

As an intelligent guy, I always turn up with a six pack.

If I really like you, its also chilled.

Bump

Yes, I like intelligent people to talk to. I think most people have something to say for themselves though, if you create the right atmosphere so they can feel like talking. I've been with a number who didn't have a lot of education but were interesting with a good sense of humour.

"Eh¿"

How did you get that question mark upside down?

In Your Bush

"Eh¿

How did you get that question mark upside down? "

Like this ¿

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Eh¿

How did you get that question mark upside down? "

Or like that ¿

"Eh¿

Like this ¿ "

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Eh¿

Like this ¿ "

Ok tried turning Lappy upside down n everything...... Tell me.... Pretty please.... Supper n brown sauce for ya if you do

In Your Bush

"Eh¿

Like this ¿

Ok tried turning Lappy upside down n everything...... Tell me.... Pretty please.... Supper n brown sauce for ya if you do "

Ok then but only because its you. Press the ¿ button

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

(I'm not looking to put anyone down, or have digs. I am just curious to know people's thoughts) "

It is the single most sexy, attractive, interesting, alluring component in meeting people -whether it is for friendship or a play meet.

"Eh¿

Like this ¿

Ok tried turning Lappy upside down n everything...... Tell me.... Pretty please.... Supper n brown sauce for ya if you do

Ok then but only because its you. Press the ¿ button "

Ryan - such a tease

It is the single most sexy, attractive, interesting, alluring component in meeting people -whether it is for friendship or a play meet. "

Glad we are on the same wavelength and I did appreciate that you took the question seriously.

» Add a new message to this topic