FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > men how would you react

men how would you react

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whilst at chams on Sunday I was having a lovely time in the round room with two very sexy ladies.

Other men joined the room and all were happy with them watching and a few wandering hands.

One guy asked evie to play and was told no. He tried again, and was told no. Evie moved positions and the same guy tried again. Evie raised her voice at him, and as a result I jumped up told him to fuck off as he had been told no, and made sure he left the room.

I am generally passive, but will protect the lady that I'm with. I do wonder if I had over reacted?

To top it off I stood on a used condom whilst ejecting him which pissed me off!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

You are the man!! On a serious note well done you...I like to know when I go to a club with a bloke that he is going to "protect" me from not so nice people that don't understand the word no...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd of done the same. In my first club experience the lady told the guy no when he slapped her face, when he went to do it again I grabbed his wrist and told him to pack it in. He did, she was grateful and we carried on playing...

You didn't over react at all in my opinion

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Whilst at chams on Sunday I was having a lovely time in the round room with two very sexy ladies.

Other men joined the room and all were happy with them watching and a few wandering hands.

One guy asked evie to play and was told no. He tried again, and was told no. Evie moved positions and the same guy tried again. Evie raised her voice at him, and as a result I jumped up told him to fuck off as he had been told no, and made sure he left the room.

I am generally passive, but will protect the lady that I'm with. I do wonder if I had over reacted?

To top it off I stood on a used condom whilst ejecting him which pissed me off! "

Pete - fair play - i'd have done exactly the same thing! I'm surprised he didn't get a swift knee in the bollocks from Evie!!

Does piss me off when that happens but sometimes some loud harsh language and a death stare just aren't quite enough!

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

To top it off I stood on a used condom whilst ejecting him which pissed me off! "

Was the guys cock in it at the time?

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Could have been a banana skin moment

By *ea and SugarCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Whilst at chams on Sunday I was having a lovely time in the round room with two very sexy ladies.

You should have just told him to BUZZ off

The other guy sounds like a knob. Did he get barred?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I'd have probably done the same. Although it's nice to be 'protected', us single women need to be a little bit forceful in case there isn't a guy around to kick arse on our behalf.

By *r Stagger LeeMan  over a year ago

torquay

Can't fault your reaction at all, would do the same myself, maybe not stepping on the used condom though.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Letsbe: no, I would have acted the same. Except for the condom bit. I would have chucked it at him.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"The other guy sounds like a knob. Did he get barred? "

we did report it to the staff but went about our evening so didnt see what happened to him.

I was thinking about going to a club for the first time. I think the above has now just put me off the idea completely.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I would expect my OH to stand up and "defend" me, too. Well done, you - not an overreaction at all.

Brighton - even Hove!

"I'd of done the same. In my first club experience the lady told the guy no when he slapped her face, when he went to do it again I grabbed his wrist and told him to pack it in. He did, she was grateful and we carried on playing...

You didn't over react at all in my opinion"

Did you tread on a used condom too?

evesham

"I'd have probably done the same. Although it's nice to be 'protected', us single women need to be a little bit forceful in case there isn't a guy around to kick arse on our behalf. "

he did get my foot shoved in his chest as i shouted at him but i dont think he would have left the room if letsbe hadnt have stepped up.

my hero

"I'd have probably done the same. Although it's nice to be 'protected', us single women need to be a little bit forceful in case there isn't a guy around to kick arse on our behalf. "

Yeah true..I don't tend to get picked on...When they see this 6ft woman stand up and I aint excatly one you can blow and I'd fall over..I have been told I have a good left hander..lol

"The other guy sounds like a knob. Did he get barred?

we did report it to the staff but went about our evening so didnt see what happened to him."

Don't blame ya one bit. Hopefully he did

"I was thinking about going to a club for the first time. I think the above has now just put me off the idea completely."
I think tbh it does not happen all that often as most people know the rules. Dont let it put you off.

evesham

"I was thinking about going to a club for the first time. I think the above has now just put me off the idea completely."

dont let it put you off, in the 5 yers of going to clubs this is the first issue i have ever had and i used to go pretty much weekly.

much like meeting people off here you are likely to encounter twats but of you del with them appropriately they wont spoil your night.

Not been to a club yet but it makes me wonder what on earth he was thinking.

Rob

No mate u did the right thing!!

If your lady says NO its a NO end of!!

If any guy tried that with my wife & ahe said NO...I would warn 1st time..

No second try!

Id let off big time!

That would seriously piss me off!

You acted to protect your woman

Good on ya bud...

By *mokeynbubblyCouple  over a year ago

poole

Would pf done exactly the same thing, don't worry yourself over an idiot

In Your Bush

I think they normally clear the overflowing condoms. They're a bit of a health hazard lol

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I'd have probably done the same. Although it's nice to be 'protected', us single women need to be a little bit forceful in case there isn't a guy around to kick arse on our behalf.

Yeah true..I don't tend to get picked on...When they see this 6ft woman stand up and I aint excatly one you can blow and I'd fall over..I have been told I have a good left hander..lol "

Hehe ditto

"Letsbe: no, I would have acted the same. Except for the condom bit. I would have chucked it at him. "

It was dark so didn't see it on the floor. I hate people that can't use a bin!

Brighton - even Hove!

"I was thinking about going to a club for the first time. I think the above has now just put me off the idea completely.

I think they normally clear the overflowing condoms. They're a bit of a health hazard lol"

Yes, he could have slipped.

This isn't a ringing endorsement of clubs! What an arse.

Brighton - even Hove!

"Letsbe: no, I would have acted the same. Except for the condom bit. I would have chucked it at him.

It was dark so didn't see it on the floor. I hate people that can't use a bin! "

There's a lesson fellow clubbers: use glow in the dark condoms at Chams. Or the bin.

I have to say most blokes are ok. You get the odd twat.

Whilst I will say no to guys, I do expect my OH to look after me and ensure I am safe and well. The guy was hassling Eve, you have every right to react

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

Completely reasonable reaction, you allowed the lady, who's right it is to say no, to say no twice, and when the guy wouldn't take no intervened

It was a totally proportionate response and I'd have done exactly the same

"This isn't a ringing endorsement of clubs! What an arse."
It is not the clubs - honestly - it is the rare individual who misbehaves.

Good call

I'd have certainly given him the choice of removing his cock from the room or taking it to A&E in a bag

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I can look after myself and do but it is nice to have a guy there but I would have ejected him myself, if I say no they usually get the message

Me too in some ways and if my first one wasn't going to be with lots of fab friends, I wouldn't go at all

By *livia_KWoman  over a year ago

South London

Hang on, a lady had to say no TWICE? What the actual fuck?

I would have punched him.

"Hang on, a lady had to say no TWICE? What the actual fuck?

I would have punched him."

I would say at the time I had not hear evie say no before. I only became aware when she raised her voice

*disclaimer* I don't go around randomly punching people lol

Was just thinking that the OP had asked men to respond and a lot of us ladies have chosen to give our tuppence worth

"I would expect my OH to stand up and "defend" me, too. Well done, you - not an overreaction at all. "

"Was just thinking that the OP had asked men to respond and a lot of us ladies have chosen to give our tuppence worth "

I guessed the ladies would respond, but I just wanted to make sure I had not been heavy handed. Glad to see that the general response is the same.

as they say on Crime watch ,crime like these are Rare,sleep well

"Was just thinking that the OP had asked men to respond and a lot of us ladies have chosen to give our tuppence worth "

I waited till someone else did.. Bit scary in the forums lately

No I don't think so as the guy should have buggered off graciously the first time so three times is really taking the piss

In Your Bush

Shame he never squished the condom. You may have been able to get his footprint.

"Was just thinking that the OP had asked men to respond and a lot of us ladies have chosen to give our tuppence worth

I waited till someone else did.. Bit scary in the forums lately "

Were you waiting for a true lady or just any lady

By *oudnproudWoman  over a year ago

penrith

I just posted about going to a club im nervous but would love to go for the experiance, this also worrys me x

but i would hope if i said no the bloke would listen if not hed get a back hand from me lol

"Was just thinking that the OP had asked men to respond and a lot of us ladies have chosen to give our tuppence worth

I waited till someone else did.. Bit scary in the forums lately Were you waiting for a true lady or just any lady "

Oh a true lady.. You

I waited till someone else did.. Bit scary in the forums lately Were you waiting for a true lady or just any lady

Oh a true lady.. You "

Aw, thank you - I can usually maintain the illusion until I had one too many

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

Well done, you did exactly the right thing.

He would have got told to go away politely the first time he touched without asking the 2nd he would have been told to fuck off....

Some just try their luck and are rude

» Add a new message to this topic