FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Moaning about no meets?!

Moaning about no meets?!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

People who moan at not getting meets must have the worst chat ever! It's not that hard.. Be nice, respectful.. Send a face pic for god sake and all will be good! Everyone's nice if you make conversation instead of 'hi'!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What a great post , nice to see someone with a PMA well done you.

It's not Thursday yet, you wait until then btw how does moaning about people moaning make you any better?

"It's not Thursday yet, you wait until then btw how does moaning about people moaning make you any better? "

Because there is thread after thread of people saying they can't get any meets. So annoying!

Must be me reading things very very wrong because I can't see where the rant is. I see a guy for a change who is trying to help others that maybe are not having much luck on here.

There is atleast 1 a week!

"Must be me reading things very very wrong because I can't see where the rant is. I see a guy for a change who is trying to help others that maybe are not having much luck on here.

"

Must be me then

Some guys get meets easily whilst others can't seem to get any!! I don't get it.....how hard can it be??!

"Must be me reading things very very wrong because I can't see where the rant is. I see a guy for a change who is trying to help others that maybe are not having much luck on here.

"

perhaps I'm just too fabulous

By *ickloverMan  over a year ago

Devizes

I've had meets ! 3 to be exact, but I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the best looking guy in the world ( one woman on her even went so far as to calling me hidious ) and as I've got older it's getting harder , 10 yes ago on another site I could have got the knickers off a nun ! Now even the local slappers say no !! Lol. ( not from here but there are some real slappers in Devizes , think, bottle of cheap wine and you'll understand )

So is it just a sad fact that I'm destined to be unlucky on here or do men really lose their ability to pull ?

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"I've had meets ! 3 to be exact, but I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the best looking guy in the world ( one woman on her even went so far as to calling me hidious ) and as I've got older it's getting harder , 10 yes ago on another site I could have got the knickers off a nun ! Now even the local slappers say no !! Lol. ( not from here but there are some real slappers in Devizes , think, bottle of cheap wine and you'll understand )

So is it just a sad fact that I'm destined to be unlucky on here or do men really lose their ability to pull ? "

nice guy

Some people lack patience, some get frustrated, some chill out and some get lucky. Everybody deals with things in a different way.

Some will, Some wont, So what, move on.

Lol thats the Fab mission statement

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"People who moan at not getting meets must have the worst chat ever! It's not that hard.. Be nice, respectful.. Send a face pic for god sake and all will be good! Everyone's nice if you make conversation instead of 'hi'!!!"

And make it a current clear one. Sick of overly dark fuzzy ones where I have to guess what they look like

It's a marathon not a sprint the best things come to those who wait just chill get in the forums chat to people and be yourself let people see some of your personality and then the meets should come that's how I'm playing it any way

Oi i can have a rant all i want!! I havent had a meet as such. I can hold a conversation, my profile is very extensive, im never rude, always provide a few face pictures but im never lucky enough to get a meet.

Why? Because im too young and asian lol oh how the world is so evil.

But am i bothered about not getting any meets? I dont give a damn. Im not in a hurry to meet. I like to take my time. Im in it for the quality and not the quantity. You'd be surprised....im actually quite lovely lol

Oh i think thats my rant over...carry on as usual

Having been here for about 6/7 months now I've generally found that the harder you push to get a meet the less chance you have of getting one. If you are decent with people and just let things take there own course you will be more successful. Besides every person you speak to doesn't have to be for the purpose of a meet. Having friends is probably better in the long run.

By *sxcpl1971Couple  over a year ago

Essex Land

"Some will, Some wont, So what, move on.

Lol thats the Fab mission statement "

I love looking at my local area status updates over the weekends. Always a mish mash of "bloody timewasters/fakes" and "why oh why will no-one meet me".

I'm such a sadistic bitch it makes me smile at their pain

I'm having no luck whatsoever few nice chats but nothing ever leading from it,

I'm not complaining but you must have the 'swag'

Whereas others like me do not

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

To be honest, the moaning does get tiresome, especially when you look at the profile and see either:

A list of demands as long as your arm

or

Hardly any profile information.

The first is excusable, but still limits your potential pool of playmates. Of course, there are perfectly good reasons for adopting this approach.

The second point however is just darn laziness. This isn't instashag dot com. You get what you put in. Mostly.

» Add a new message to this topic